Official It's Money O'clock As Thelasthyip Rises From Jackobian! God Is With Us!

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Jan 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Protector

Featured Threads:
    Yeah, your account needs to be activated by admin bro

2. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    Official

We are inching closer every moment guys.
    Actually, lots of hours passed today for almost nothing because confusion and tough drawbacks came in but thanks to God, we are conquering them again.

Today is a day of tests.
    Here's what I think.

We thought we were testing The system but actually, we aren't just resting it... It was testing us too!

3. Jaybye

Jaybye Upcoming

Featured Threads:
    Lols. Let's hope another spammer doesn't show up and purposely perform his/her enterprise before asking if he had done anything wrong.

4. chike michael

chike michael Jackobian

Featured Threads:
    Lols, na so

5. Simeon Udoh

Simeon Udoh Jackobian

@Prezzy Can we start investing now? You've not said anything about that

6. COOCOOMOROCO

COOCOOMOROCO Active

ALMOST READY TO USE

7. Collinberg

Collinberg Active

Featured Threads:
    7% after 7days and that means 1% daily.. Hmm,it's almost like mmm.. 30% after a month..30days,considering the fact that most of us would be investing because of the trust we have for Prezzy,it's a very good income,atleast I can invest all my money and not lose sleep over it

Emmanuel602 and Prezzy like this.
  8. soultan

soultan Jackobian

Sir preezy, advice me. I want to invest, which site is the best for investment for future use.

Prezzy likes this.
  9. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    that's the goal bro.
    we just need time to perfect it.

an official update on thelastHYIP will be released today..

10. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
  11. Aliyu99

Aliyu99 Jackobian

Trying to register buh it's not working

12. teledola

teledola Well Known

Featured Threads:
  13. Prindu

Prindu Upcoming

Nice development @Prezzy...kudos!
    I just checked out d site, it's cool but I hope it would have a secured log in (https://) soon? Bcos that would make it more real and trustworthy to people outside Jacobian.
    Also, since it's an hyip site, I expect it would be a central account ish. So, I just want to suggest that all security measures should be put in place in order to checkmate any future theft by hackers (although we are not praying for that).

dafortress likes this.
  14. Timson

Timson Jackobian

Can we start investing now?

15. Akinlolu Paul

Akinlolu Paul Jackobian

That's a very idea. t's good idea I really "drizzy009, post: 73847, member: 3966"]@Prezzy I was hoping you'd create a mlm bitcoin 1link 1team website.... Where all 9k members of jackobian would register on.... If there's a jackobian mlm website like that ehn starting with 0.002btc donation... And half of the total of jackobian members registers and donates to the person they are paired with without recruiting... Everyone here would gradually become millionaires in days, weeks, months

Jkins What's your say[/QUOTE]
    I thats
    Thats

16. Emmanuel602

Emmanuel602 Jackobian

Have you been able to register?

17. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    No investments for now please

18. COOCOOMOROCO

COOCOOMOROCO Active

:rolleyes:
    FINISHING TOUCHES
    :D

19. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    Patience Jackobians, Best Things Don't Come Fast - Thelasthyip Update

First of all, when you think about this website, TheLastHYIP,
    what exactly do you think?
    Do you see just another domain name?
    Or another investment site?

If any of the above is true for you then you are mistaken. TheLastHYIP is what the name says it is. It's coming up as a system which we all can trust to store, manage, grow and deliver our Bitcoins when we need them.

That explains the reason why it is not yet functional right now.

I woke up yesterday thinking of the best explanation to give for the site not being online at the moment but then I realized that there is no need or call for an excuse.
    The only reason for everything is what the site stands for
    and that, I assure you, is what we are working towards in thelasthyip. It will take a while more to arrive but trust me when it does, it will be nothing less than what the name says it is.

What am saying is that TheLastHYIP is not online because it's undergoing preparations in order to live up to its name!

However, be rest assured that we want to see the site come online just as the next person and just as you and we are working towards that with the resources we have at hand.
    At such, I require your patience and won't like to give a specific date on when the site will finally be ready for investors to start participating but it will be any moment this month!

At such, I encourage you to stay close and check here because when it finally happens, the info will first appear here on Jackobian and I also encourage you to join the community on WhatsApp with the group links below so you can also get information fast when it finally does!

Jackobian official thread: Hurray! Jackobian Hyip, Thelasthyip.com Is Here! But Don't Register Now Please

Whatsapp group: Thelasthyip

Aliyu99, Akinlolu Paul and Abdul6190 like this.
  20. Akinlolu Paul

Akinlolu Paul Jackobian

Great we'll waiting...i seem to b finding it difficult to join d whatsapp group could u add me up manually pls...heres my number 07033554962.. Thanks

21. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    Alright

22. COOCOOMOROCO

COOCOOMOROCO Active

!!!WELL NOTED!!!

23. Ngozi Ogbonna

Ngozi Ogbonna Jackobian

Prezzy I appreciate all your creative efforts to make things work well. I still solicit every member will create time of prayers. With God nothing shall be impossible. I always give God first place in every I do. We should do same. Even when our wisdom fails, God will come to our rescue.