BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
  1. At long last! Jackobian Ads Info
    To Advertise Here, Call 07037238225
    Discover How Young Girl Earns 4.5% DAILY with Bitpetite Earning N4,725 DAILY = N140K/Month
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Jackobian is a Forum by Students, of Students for Everyone, as powered by Kinwap Vision, made possible by Nigerian Students!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. At long last! Jackobian Ads Info
    To Advertise Here, Call 07037238225
    HOW TO INVEST AND MAKE MONEY WITH BITCOIN AND CRYPTOS IN NIGERIA (CLICK HERE)
    Dismiss Notice

Official It's Money O'clock As Thelasthyip Rises From Jackobian! God Is With Us!

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Jan 5, 2017.

Tags:
Moderators: Emma24, philipj, zedzed
  1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    Let's just say that this is the first of such sites we are unveiling this year bro.
    More are coming ok?

2. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    Yes. We saw that bro and we have also taken note of it!

MLM is cool and it's something we are working on.
    Trust me bro

3. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    Not yet... Soon enough bro

4. henrysparks

henrysparks Upcoming

Featured Threads:
    we would have to only adopt the style of greenspeer by recycling pple that made it to the stage5 back to stage one in order to make the system sustenable and never run out of downlines

dammywizzy95 and Prezzy like this.
  5. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    Note taken!

6. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    Meanwhile, the test is still ongoing and we are recording progress too!
    Screenshot_20170106-071237.png-It's Money O'clock As Thelasthyip Rises From Jackobian! God Is With Us!

Attached Files:

teledola likes this.
  7. drizzy009

drizzy009 Active

Featured Threads:
    So how long will it take for the MLM platform to be created... I'm really looking forward to it...
    The MLM peer to peer platform is supposed to be the first thing Prezzy and other Mods should've considered, then money earned from there could be used for thelasthyip

Prezzy likes this.
  8. teledola

teledola Well Known

Featured Threads:
    Correct!:)

9. chike michael

chike michael Jackobian

Featured Threads:
    You are right bro, I think there should be other options.

10. Homiez

Homiez Rookie!!!

11. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    it requires patience, hardwork and money.
    i assure you that we are capable of all 3 through God who strenghtens us!

12. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    @Danny please don't spam here

13. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    Alright guys, i have an important update on How we plan to sustain this platform.

14. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    SUSTAINABILITY PLAN

Obviously, we may meet our end some day soon if we don't find a really smart way to invest and keep growing as a community!
    I have thought about it too and have also come up with a plan which i trust will work perfectly. Of course, other similar options will be adopted so long as it works to keep us going forward!

We are dealing Bitcoins and it most sense for us to Invest in Bitcoins too!

Of all investments which we can get started with, there is one we have carefully planned that's just on the edge of launching and am sure you will love the Idea too! - Bitcoin Mining in Nigeria!

We have always wanted to mine bitcoins in Nigeria but we have faced incredible difficulties beyond what Nigerian students like us can handle which mostly lies with financing but thanks to TLHIP, this will be more easier to tackle.
    Kindly read this thread: Bitcoins Are Running Away From Nigeria.. With Naira - Help Catch Them!

It's very important that you check that because it contains the plan we wish to work with.
    So, we will set up a the first Nigerian Bitcoin mining site in order to make sure that our HYIP is stable enough to serve any mass of people.

We are most likely going be increasing our capacity in the future but we hope to start with as little as possible. Just so you may know, such a Mining farm as we hope to start can cost close to 2 million naira but we have faith that we can be able to handle such projects with the help of TlHYIP.

How will this help us?

It's clear, with the Mine, we hope to generate enough Bitcoins to serve the community and ensure that we never go bankrupt.
    If things go as planned, the mine will also enable us to INCREASE THE DAILY PAYOUt from TLHYIP and that will be great!

Will this even be possible?

Sure, at this point, the inmpossible nature of a project is one of those things that attract us so in the future we hope to Bring Bitcoin Mining to Nigeria and also encourage other companies to do the same!

That's the plan and i will love to hear what you have to say about it:rolleyes:

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
    teledola likes this.
  15. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    that's it guys.. @emmydav @gbolahan this is where you guys come in.
    come and have your say please.

16. emmydav

emmydav Active

Featured Threads:
    Yes u ve said it all,with our own setup mining,the profit on dis hyips wud increase fr investors,bt d prob is dat are we starting it now or we shud contribute after gaining profit frm thelasthyip at least pple wouldn't ve excuse to contribute,i min donations towards d project

Prezzy likes this.
  17. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    SITE FEES

In order to make thelastHyIP sustainable, we will introduce SITE FEES... The Upcoming Mine will help us reduce the SITE FEES with time or outrightly remove it.

The idea of the Admin fees is HIGHLY UNDERSTANDABLE. We have a lot of thing to cater for including an

- active support system
    - website maintenance and upgrade
    - possibility of improving plans
    - Promos
    - lots more.

All these will come from the Site fees.
    That's what i meant by it's understandable and won't be too high too.
    It will be what we need to keep the site not just running but also GROWING!

iT'S ANOTHER DIFFERENCE BETWEEN the lasthyip and OTHER HYIPS OUT THERE.

teledola likes this.
  18. emmydav

emmydav Active

Featured Threads:
    Very good noted,nd guys as u investing dnt forget to kip some dough fr our bitcoin mining project dnt be greedy oo;):D

Prezzy likes this.
  19. Claudius

Claudius Jackobian

20. Abasiofiok Bassey

Abasiofiok Bassey Verified Moose Mod

Featured Threads:
    Nice suggestions from you all.

Keep dropping your suggestions

21. emmydav

emmydav Active

Featured Threads:
  22. Chiron

Chiron Jackobian

To manage something like this won't be easy. Firstly, it must be an automated system, not like all these whatsapp fast scams. Bitcoins only?... hmm, would be really ideal as transactions would be done promptly. Delays won't exceed 2 hours.
    You need all the help you can get from good programmers because if this should stand the test of time, it requires recommitments. So work on that. Also, referral bonuses should be minimized too, so that people won't join just for the fun of it.
    Another important aspect is greed. corrupt People wold definitely approach you to help them out.. Curb that and you're good to go..
    I'm all in. Wish you the best. New member here BTW..

23. gbolahan

gbolahan GBOLAHAN Crypto Guardian

Featured Threads:
    firstly i need to commend your effort @Prezzy you are indeed a legend in our generation.keep the good work bro more grease to your elbow...well i have a funny suggestion about the site fees,i think we can generate it with the help of ads pay per impression site like a-ads.com which pay in bitcoin

Chuboy30098 and Prezzy like this.
  24. gbolahan

gbolahan GBOLAHAN Crypto Guardian

Featured Threads:
    bro i don show o

25. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    Note taken!

26. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    how do you mean bro?

27. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    and this is your first comment!.. an advice... God bless you bro

28. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    makes sense but admin fees is necessary bro.
    You know why??

The admin fees is for unforeseen problems.

we won't be able borrow money or beg either to repair stuff or add new features when need be.
    The admin fees will take care of that and those are things which we cannot take lightly as they directly affect the health of the system, the survival and growth of which we all know the importance

29. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    We are settling for admin fee of 5%

Some big companies use it and it must be for a reason. See this:
    It belongs to merchant shares, a well-renowned investment company. See more: Merchant Shares Online Investment - Paying 150% Since March 2014
    {filename}-It's Money O'clock As Thelasthyip Rises From Jackobian! God Is With Us!4
    Of course, we can easily drop the fees if we don't actually need IT.
    Trust me, even if no HYIP can ever do this, ThelastHyip can drop admin fees!

30. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    We are settling for admin fee of 5%

Some big companies use it and it must be for a reason. See this:
    It belongs to merchant shares, a well-renowned investment company. See more: Merchant Shares Online Investment - Paying 150% Since March 2014
    {filename}-It's Money O'clock As Thelasthyip Rises From Jackobian! God Is With Us!4
    Of course, we can easily drop the fees if we don't actually need IT.
    Trust me, even if no HYIP can ever do this, ThelastHyip can drop admin fees!

Moderators: Emma24, philipj, zedzed