The Vision - Jackobian Represents something, we Have a Vision which is Something you shouold Learn about by Clicking Here!
Can't find the Latest Ponzi Sites on the Homepage? - Click Here to See the Ponzi Forum & the Newest Being Launched!
Ponzi vs Crypto! - Read this to Know where you should Put your Money
Cryptocurrency Investments - Ever wondered what Cryptocurrency Investment stands for? Click here to Learn
Improve - Help make our forum Better and Earn Bitcoins doing that - Learn More here
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Wanna Buy or Sell at Cheapest Rates and Most Trusted Dealers in Nigeria? Click here To buy and sell with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks
    Dismiss Notice

Ask Is There No New Launching Ponzi Tonight?

Discussion in 'Make Money Online' started by biany, Mar 20, 2017 at 7:48 PM.

Tags:
?
  1. many

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. openly

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. biany

biany Jackobian

65%
    Don't tell me there is no site launching tonight

2. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Admin

28%
    biany likes this.
  3. UniqueG

UniqueG Rookie!!!

60%
    Oh many hit and run scammers

4. ebubelife

ebubelife Jackobian

15%
    Check out Dukiya.com They are cool and paying too. But not so fast though. But its more stable than all these scam websites out there. Dukiya.com

biany likes this.
  5. Ononuju Tobenna

Ononuju Tobenna Jackobian

5%
    Well, I don't know about tonight. But come Wednesday 22nd of this month, unitypairs.com will be launching.

6. Onos Edegware

Onos Edegware Rookie!!!

20%
    giverscashout. com is blazing hot .. I've recycled 5 times. 10 and 50k package blazing hot Use my referral email arch_angel_008@ymail.com Thank me later

7. Anthony Anthony

Anthony Anthony Jackobian

5%
    Fundvile.com will be launched tomorrow by 4:00pm

8. wazo

wazo Jackobian

15%
    Hit and run sites I no do again

9. Anthony Anthony

5%

10. Onos Edegware

Onos Edegware Rookie!!!

20%
    GIVERSCASHOUT. Com is paying

11. kinsley kelvin

kinsley kelvin Jackobian

15%
    PH N2,500 and get N10,000 with ULTIMATECYCLER today ❌STOP INVESTING in sites that dont even last a day ‍‍‍‍‍‍join our telegram group and we ll make sere you cycle out in 48 hours Join group chat on Telegram

12. brightsnoop

brightsnoop Upcoming

40%
    NO SITES LAUNCHING THIS NIGHT ?

Anthony Anthony likes this.
  13. wazo

wazo Jackobian

15%
    Just givers hold my 50k while multi givers hold my 20k, yet u want me to do another givers website.

14. wazo

wazo Jackobian

15%
    Yahoo boys just d wicked

15. Omon

Omon Jackobian

5%
    Are you looking for a trust worthy person to create a peer 2 peer website for you?
    call/chat/text Ken now on 08119291186
    for just 20k,you can own your website in 20mins
    become an admin now

call/chat/text Ken now on 08119291186

16. wazo

wazo Jackobian

15%
    No matter what, ponzi must favour me

17. Anthony Anthony

5%

18. Onos Edegware

Onos Edegware Rookie!!!

20%
    Lol.. GIVERSCASHOUT is not those ones u mentioned o.. I've been paid multiple times.. Taste and bro..

19. Anthony Anthony

5%

20. Anthony Anthony

5%

21. Anthony Anthony

5%
    10k-30k fundvile.com will be launched tomorrow by 4:00pm

22. popchissy

popchissy Jackobian

40%
    Standardsecuresaving:
    STANDARD SECURE SAVINGS

Honestly sites come out every day, it's quite difficult to identify legit sites, that will make us smile like twinkas, loopers and other good platforms did, well I'm here to tell you about STANDARD SECURE SAVINGS ,this is a platform built to restore hope and save till you're a millionaire, with out strategic publicity plan, we aim to have at least 5 thousand users in each state in Nigeria and dare I say we can accommodate the whole of Nigeria, anticipate nothing but perfection from us, we're inviting you to be a part of this great family from the start, I can imagine how rich those who began with loopers and others would be by now, you'll know greatness when you see it.
    STANDARD SECURE SAVINGS we're here to serve you.

WHAT WE OFFER
    ©unlimited bandwidth
    ©SSL secured
    ©24hrs support team
    ©user interface is highly interactive and easy to use
    ©Customers care line
    ©Payment duration 12hrs
    ©Remove button functional after time expiration
    ©2*1 matrix
    ©payment duration is 1 to 14days
    ©Packages for various classes of people 10,20,50 and 100k
    ©Compulsory upload of payment proof
    ©Referral bonuses
    ©our system deletes inactive accounts every 24hrs, recycling is not mandatory but necessary. Let's be our brothers keepers
    ®all these and a lot more, which aren't listed above await you upon the launch.

Please let's not be greedy don't receive and receive, cyber crooks and beggars stay out, because we have your remedy.

Follow us on *TWITTER*: @standardsecure

*INSTAGRAM*: @standard_secure_savings

Join our *TELEGRAM GROUP* for updates Join group chat on Telegram

Or *WHATSAPP GROUP*: Standard Secure Savings

You can also like our *FACEBOOK PAGE*:mad:standardsecuresavings

STANDARD SECURE SAVINGS
    Launching: 22nd/March/2017
    Time: 2pm prompt

We beckon on you to join us to make STANDARD SECURE SAVINGS the next big thing, we promise not to let you down, spread the word let's reach as many people as possible, we're here to serve you, God bless.

*FOR ENQUIRIES CALL*

23. john247

john247 Jackobian

15%
    The fastest and easiest peer to peer donation system where you make over ₦160,000 in just two milestones as wel as #5,120,000 in millstone3 with a one-time donation of ₦5,000, you earn at every level as shown below...
    Sign-up: ₦5,000

Milestone 1

BackUp someone project with 5,000 and four(4) people would backup your project with 5,000 each = 20,000

Milestone 2

BackUp someone project with 10,000 and four(16) people would backup your project with 10,000 each = 160,000

Milestone 3

BackUp someone project with 80,000 and four(64) people would backup your project with 80,000 each = 5,120,000

WHY MUST YOU PARTICIPATE ?
    ✅LOW START-UP FEE
    ✳ Perfect crowfunding platform!
    ❇ NO SCAM!
    EVERY MEMBER EARNS!
    ✅ TRANSPARENT SYSTEM!

Additional info :

1. If you don't upgrade, you'll miss your earnings from your downlines... So once you can Make SURE you upgrade so you'll just sit back and keep receiving alert.

2. If you do not have ₦5,000 Do NOT register. You'll have a deadline of 10hrs to make payments to your sponsor.

3. Every unpaid users are deactivated after 10hrs to keep a steady system's

Follow dis link . It's real trust me this is the going to be the hottest in town

register with this link:http://meriff.com/referral-link.php?id=854884
    join the telegram group:htps://www.telegram.me/meriff

24. Awesu folorunsho

Awesu folorunsho Rookie!!!

60%
  25. moblaze

moblaze Jackobian

15%
    www.bulkearners.com will be lunched today, why not wait till 2pm and smile to the bank. bulkearners has 5k, 10k, 20k, 50, 100k package . it will be lunched by 2pm , 21st march, 2017. you will no regret joining this site i promise you.

26. moblaze

moblaze Jackobian

15%
    www.bulkearners.com will be lunched today, why not wait till 2pm and smile to the bank. bulkearners has 5k, 10k, 20k, 50, 100k package . it will be lunched by 2pm , 21st march, 2017. you will no regret joining this site i promise you.

27. Vic power

Vic power Jackobian

15%
    GUARANTEED!!!!!!!!!!!
    COME SEE FOR URSELF, ITS FRESH AND HOT * The long awaited P2P forum! Todaypayers.com has finally arrived....it's hot and yet to be lunched on the 21/03/2017 12 noon
    New Sustainable Unique P2P Platform with Unique Features*

Instant Matching
    Auto Pairing
    Purge Button: Anti-CyberBegging
    Standby Active Support Team
    Recommitment Plan...
    Sustainability-Conscious Admins

*Package*
    10k to get 30k

*This Platform is For the People, it's meant for you to get paid after so many unsustainable platforms you have witnessed, get ready to make gains & recover losses*

28. Vic power

Vic power Jackobian

15%
    GUARANTEED!!!!!!!!!!!
    COME SEE FOR URSELF, ITS FRESH AND HOT * The long awaited P2P forum! Todaypayers.com has finally arrived....it's hot and yet to be lunched on the 21/03/2017 12 noon

Instant Matching
    Auto Pairing
    Recommitment Plan...

*Package*
    10k to get 30k

*This Platform is For the People, it's meant for you to get paid after so many unsustainable platforms you have witnessed, get ready to make gains & recover losses*

29. Vic power

Vic power Jackobian

15%
    GUARANTEED!!!!!!!!!!!

Instant Matching
    Auto Pairing
    Recommitment Plan...

*Package*
    10k to get 30k

30. tari Torunana

tari Torunana Rookie!!!

20%
    earnoffice.com launching at 7am today. Don't miss it

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy