BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
  1. Dismiss Notice
  2. True we can't do it only, but with your efforts Jackobians we definitely can Yeah, let's all get involved
    Dismiss Notice

Is Jesus The Son Of God? The Truth 1.8 Billion Muslims Aren't Taught In Mosques

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Prezzy, May 5, 2017.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Protector

Featured Threads:
    Hello my friends, my name is Precious, a Nigerian and am sharing this with you not by the wealth of my knowledge but by the inspiration of the Holy spirit which Jesus christ our God sent to us Christians.
    He said he will teach us all things and he has taught me so i may teach you.
    Question is
    ARE YOU READY FOR THE TRUTH?
    ARE YOU READY FOR JESUS CHRIST?
    because

So, if you are ready for the truth, congrats, you are ready for Jesus and you are ready for life and the truth, and nothing but the truth is what you will get in this article.

Let's get somethings Clear before we get started

1. I am not one of your Preachers so i write not exactly because it's what i do
    Yeah, i don't think i have ever preached to anyone before, quoting the scriptures and all of that.
    Neither have i gone for any serious evangelical work in the past. I have always shied away from it in defiance to what God commanded

So,
    that makes me a sinner but yes, my sins are forgiven because i pray and confessed them before God with all my heart and he's merciful. Don't forget:
    2. I knew nothing about Muslims until i knew something about them so i haven't been preparing this
    Only this year, i got to know what Islam is.
    I never knew that they didn't acknowledge Jesus Christ as who he is - the Son of God until someone i care about told me that the difference between the Christians and the Muslims is that Christians believe in the New Testament but the Muslims don't.

There is a big problem here.
    Some Muslims read the new testament and quote it even better than i but they only quote the Bible from the new testament when they want to crucify Jesus christ for the second rejecting some of his statements and adopting those about which they have little understanding of their real meaning time forgetting that a canarl man cannot understand the things of the spirit: i
    and yes, you are a true believer in God and maybe even has his spirit but you forget one thing. Even Peter, the rock of the Church of God who called Jesus the Son of God and the Messiah at another time could not understand Jesus Christ and his deeds/assignments in the spiritual manner:
    Muslims, you need to stop treating my Jesus from the human point of view. because when you do that, you become a dangerous trap and SATAN as Jesus Christ our Lord said in the scriptures.

Oh yeah, so many Bible Quotes! Yes, it's for a simple reason dear Muslims. The Bible is the Word of God and we will figure that out in a bit.

let's have a look at that.
    All scriptures is given by the inspiration of God so the scriptures which is the Bible and what Muhammad refers to when he says 'people of the scripture' is indeed the word of God (we will get to the works of Muhammad in a Bit)
    So the man of God may be Complete so, without the Bible O'muslim you are incomplete.

For those that still have some doubt, we are still getting to the Quran but let's start from the word of God in the Bible first. One more place to look at:
    So, the things said by Paul and the rest of the writers of the epistles(books of the Bible) are not their words

Are you still in doubt? Let's have a look at what the Quran says:
    Kindly Open your Quran dear Muslim let's read some of the verses and see what Allah has to say about the word of God - the Bible.

Muslim friends often want to tell us that the Bible has been corrupted and cannot be trusted now. The Quran never said this and Prophet Muhammed never said this. Let us look at some verses from the Quran which show the full confidence that Prophet Muhammed had in the Bible and how Allah instructed the people to trust the Bible.

Hence, it's direct. Christians should observe the Gospel which has been giving to us.

Sura 5:48 (Al-Maida) - "And to you We have revealed the Book with the truth confirming what was revealed before it in the other Books, and standing as a guardian over it."

Please read again: Let the followers of the Gospel judge in accordance with what Allah has revealed therein.

For those Muslims that are still doubting,
    Muhammed was even told,
    Prophet Muhammed was told to refer to the Christians for fuller spiritual understanding.

For those who are still doubting,
    O'muslims, your holy book says: Our God and your God is one.

Are you still doubting the Gospel? Then you are doubting the words of Allah as written in your Scriptures.

3. This is the Other thing we have to know about me: Am not Vexed. nay am not so am not arguing with any Muslim. Am revealing the Truth which 1.8 Billion Children of God are not taught in their places of worship.

Now, that we have established some God's words' backed, let's get started: IS JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF GOD?

chichibest and Toluwanikayode like this.
  2. Loading...

3. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    As said earlier, am not arguing about this with you my friend. I want to reveal to you that which you do not know as you were not taught in the mosques. So, do not prepare for a fight but the truth as we agreed above.:rose:

We will be looking at what this respected Muslim as i perceived, Dr. Zakir Naik has to say in this video which i encourage you to see:

First of all, i will like to point out that as we already agreed above, we cannot use Intelligence to seek GOD, remember what Jesus told Peter.
    So, do not try to fabricate or read meanings into the actions of God as a Carnal man which Jesus Christ rebuked as we saw above.

Dr. Zakir naik made a statement:
    AH! Reading meaning from the Bible and trying to connect dots with your own very limited Intelligence as compared to whom you are judging and who's words from which you are drawing tools.

Let's get this clear

Not having a Father is not a Criterion for one to be a God so Christians do not say, He's our God simply because he has no earthly father.
    Here's what God had to say about the creation of Adam.

Please read it again.
    it says: Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness.
    So, GOD explicitly indicated that he is in the business of making a MAN not a God. Hence, do not relate Jesus, ADAM and man because God was very clear about what he wanted to make when he created ADAM.
    Hope you understand that better now?

Now, let's see about how Jesus came into Existence:
    Do you see any difference?
    Let's have a look:

30 The angel told her,
    “Don’t be afraid, Mary. You have found favor with God.
    31 You will become pregnant, give birth to a son, and name him Jesus.

furthermore:
    32 He will be a great man
    and will be called the Son of the Most High.

I guess it's a little bit clearer now, the direct significance of what the Angel said.
    He said that He will be called the Son of the Most High.At this point, the Bible did not make any mention of some prophet who will do incredible things and ascend to heaven later. He will be called the Son of the Most High.
    O' muslim
    have you been calling Jesus the Son of God?

Don't get it wrong Paul said: Sons of God
    And paul concluded(PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY muslims)

it is simple. In Jesus, THE SON OF GOD, you shall be what? Children of God through Faith!

So, as a Muslim, are you a child of God?
    What qualifies you to be a child of God?

Write it down and Memorize it
    and don't forget. Jesus finished it all, complementing what his apostle, Paul said:

So, through Faith and in Christ Jesus, as children of God(NOT THE SON OF GOD) shall we what? Go to the Father!

It's not by any other means my dear Muslims, it's not by ANY OTHER MEANS please. do not be deceived:cry:

Permit me to take your attention back to the book of Mathew
    Did you see that?

Oh, a prophet of God already said that earlier on my dear:
    Muslims, the Lord gave us a sign. What sign did he give us? The sign of the birth of a child, one by a Virgin... now watch closer... and his name shall be what? Immanuel which means: GOD IS WITH US.

Hmm,

there is a confusion here. His name is Jesus and his name is Emmanuel.
    In the two translations we have here, they are trying to tell us something which is:

His they shall Call his name: EMMANUEL
    And you will call him EMMANUEL.

But, if i ask you, what's Jesus' name in the Bible and the Quran, you will say JESUS.
    So, what is the significance of 'God is with US'?
    Is that a name or his title? (I don't think you need to close your eyes to answer that one)

God has made it clear that He shall send his son amongst us but for what reason?

Permit me to take you to the book of John.
    Let's capture somethings here.

God did what? he gave his one and only Son. There are no two sons of God and God di not deny that he had a son else he would not say that he gave HIS ONLY... SON!

So, that shows what God says of Jesus... Now what response does Jesus has to this statement?
    Did he reject being THE SON OF GOD?
    I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"

Aha, Muslims will come here and pick up, our Father and our God. We are getting to that.

Meanwhile, Jesus confirmed that God is his father as God stated earlier.
    He also said that we, Children of God also have God as our father too but don't forget that we cannot get to the Father except through what? Him!
    Please refer to the above as i already spoke about that.

So, Muslims, don't get it wrong. We are children of God through in Jesus Christ through Faith.

'Our GOD'
    Jesus never denied being in submission to his father which God commanded us in the Book of Exodus
    This is not the first time that Jesus is demonstrating to Christians how to be obedient to their father, God and our Earthly fathers too.

One may say,
    If Jesus called his father God, why can't i call my own father God?
    It's simple, Jesus does not have an earthly father, he has only a Heavenly father and that father of His is not a man but a God!

So, while, we both have fathers, Jesus' father is a God while my own father and yours are men however, i repeat Through Christ Jesus, we have God in heaven as out what? Father!

Let's proceed:
    Jesus has always taught us that we should be humble to God as he is humble to his father in heaven.
    If God calls Jesus his son and Jesus calls God his Father, won't it be wrong to deny him as his God and shatter all his teachings?

Furthermore, the fact that Jesus addresses God in heaven is his son does not stop him from being his son nor does it make him a human being as we have always seen and will still see below!

God did not just speak, he acted.
    What did he do?

He opened Heavens and the spirit of God descended in the form of a dove and he said something "this is my SON, whom I love, with whom am well please"

Muslims want God to say. This is a God or maybe.. This is part of me (which he did with "son") or what?
    Muslims please stop fighting the truth. It's too much and too obvious to be covered.

Read that passage again and see what God did then what he said and you'll understand better IF YOU HAVEN'T STILL UNDERSTOOD NOW.

One more thing about Jesus, the son of God and why he came here.
    Did you see that one?
    Jesus didn't say that God sent a prophet (of course he's a prophet too going by what he did) but he said that God sent his son!
    Aha, to do what?

So that through him, the world will be saved!

Remember, when Jesus said that Noone cometh through the Father except Through me.

He affirmed that statement here. Hello Muslim, if you are not saved through Jesus Christ, you are not just saved! And you CANNOT go to the Father except through him.

1.8 Billion people deceived to fight against the word of God to death over centuries when the truth is repeated All over their holy book which some of then has finished severally and also the Holy book which they are referred to.
    How's that even possibile?

So, who is THE son of God?
    How can we become Children of God?

As a truthful person, who loves God and who wants to see God, you should not find it difficult to answer those questions.

We aren't done yet my dear.
    God still have some more for you!

Last edited: May 6, 2017
    pebore and Princess Aduke like this.
  4. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    Jesus - the Slain son of God who died to wash away your sins and lift your burdens from you IF ONLY YOU BELIEVE IN HIM AND DO HIS WORD.

Hello Muslim, let's take a walk from John, to Revelations.

God sent his only son to earth. To do what?
    To save the world!
    As we already mentioned above, from the Bible
    Muslims, please stop fighting the one who's come to save us all! Only the saved shall see God and you obviously are not yet saved as the Bible has made it clear to us.

Aha! Muslims say, Jesus was sent to the Jews and Muhammad to the world. Seriously???
    The Bible said:
    Oh yeah, but then where are his disciples sent?
    Again! He said what?? Go into the world and make disciples of all nations including Syria, Palestine. Teach them the goodnews and baptize.

How did Jesus say we should baptize please?
    He said what?
    IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT :cry::cry:

Remember, Jesus had to be baptized even though he didn't need it.

According to Wikipedia which may be WRONG!
    Muslims make a big mistake!
    Noone is competing with anybody about who's better at baptism my dear.

Let me take our attention back to what Jesus said which I already mentioned earlier

John the baptist said: I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me

But see what Jesus replied.
    Let it be so now; it is proper for us to do this to fulfill all righteousness.

He knows that the personality baptizing is not important. The important thing is that I, a Christian & you a Muslim , IS WASHED OF YOUR SINS SO YOU CAN ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD THE FATHER!

Hello, have you been baptized?
    And, if Jesus was and he commanded it why not you?

How far Muslims are from the truth and how much they fight against it.
    It's the trinity. Jesus said it with his own words which are what?
    The words of God!

Stop fighting the Bible, the word of God got it is life and stop carrying burdens when Master Jesus can set you free from those.

Aha! Let me take us back to your Quran.

And what are you doing with the burden?
    You hate Christians and fight the divinity of Jesus Christ all your life yet you prove nothing because the word of God never changes.

But salvation awaits it in Christ. Zainab, aisha, Musa, that burden that Muhammad wrote about, it is not permanent! God sent a solution, God sent a medicine.

No soul, I repeat (the Quran repeats), NO RELATIVE (not even your imam) shall be able to take the burden away from you except he who is not any of those.

Now, here's one who has the job of taking away pains and your burden, your sufferings, your cross.

However, Jesus Christ said,
    Muslims, it's a message. Not everyone will hear but you have heard and on the judgement day, the word which you hear and the truth which you see will judge you and I. Am talking to you, Adamu, Zainab, Isah, aisha and everyone that's a Muslim as well as every human being which God gave life.

One more important thing.
    And Jesus, why are we worshipping him?

O' Muslims, you are waiting to see where Jesus said. Am God, worship me... How lost you are!
    The Bible said: blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed. And you call yourself a believer?
    Yes, the pagans also believes in their wooden Gods too.

We are all believers! Difference is what do you believe in and have you believe without SEEING because those that believe without seeing are what? BLESSED!

That's the word of God!

Let me take you to where I mentioned earlier
    Brother, Sister, please open your heart. Open your mind. The truth is before you. We are not talking about food or the glory of anything. Remember, I said I haven't really preached the word of God before so this ain't professionalism.

This is the word of God in its pure form. Now let's follow John and see what was revealed to him in his vision of heaven.

Revelations 5
    The Scroll and the Lamb
    5 Then I saw in the right hand of him who sat on the throne a scroll with writing on both sides and sealed with seven seals. 2 And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming in a loud voice, “Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?” 3 But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth could open the scroll or even look inside it. 4 I wept and wept because no one was found who was worthy to open the scroll or look inside. 5 Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals.”

6 Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing at the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. The Lamb had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits[a] of God sent out into all the earth. 7 He went and took the scroll from the right hand of him who sat on the throne. 8 And when he had taken it, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb. Each one had a harp and they were holding golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of God’s people. 9 And they sang a new song, saying:

“You are worthy to take the scroll
    and to open its seals,
    because you were slain,
    and with your blood you purchased for God
    persons from every tribe and language and people and nation.
    10 You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God,
    and they will reign on the earth.”
    11 Then I looked and heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousand times ten thousand. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders. 12 In a loud voice they were saying:

“Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain,
    to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength
    and honor and glory and praise!”
    13 Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, saying:

“To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb
    be praise and honor and glory and power,
    for ever and ever!”
    14 The four living creatures said, “Amen,” and the elders fell down and worshiped.

Oh! Muslims, who are they worshipping in heaven please?
    They worshiped the lamb and who is the lamb for goodness sake???

He's Jesus.

Aha! No, that's not enough, they made it clear! Muslims, they made it point clear in the Bible =>
    Did you see that?
    Jesus was Slain not Muhammad.
    The son of God was Slain and for what reason?

With the blood of the lamb, what happened Muslims?
    He purchased for God, people from all tribes including Hausa, Indonesia, India, you Musa and Zainab, you IMAM.

The Bible said what?
    He was Slain. Yes, Jesus was Slain.

His blood which he shed on the cross of calvary, the very same which Jesus told the Christians to drink so that he will leave in them and them in him.

It is that same blood that you, Isha and Aisha and Buhari was purchased for God!

And yes, it is written for Noone goes to the father except through him and here it is confirmed, my dear Muslim, on the cross of calvary, our Lord Jesus Christ said what?! It is Finished!

Stop doubting your God! He's alive and in heaven. For he ascended to prepare heaven for us!

Lastly, the angels did what?

And when he had taken it, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb.

They fell down before the king of glory.
    Muslim, when you fall down to worship, what are you worshipping?
    God.

Who is God? (I guess a normal Muslim should be confused but not you anymore)
    Just in case you are wondering, where is Jesus?
    Where did he ascend to?
    The answer is simple, Heaven. So, you worship God but you don't understand what you are doing.

Ah! Some Muslims will now ask.. How can I be worshipping Jesus and worshipping God at the same time?
    My dear Muslim, it's simple.
    So, you aren't worshipping two Gods. It's one and one only. ONE GOD

PLEASE STOP TRYING TO UNDERSTAND THIS WITH YOUR BRAIN. IT'S BY FAITH THAT YOU APPROACH THE FATHER.

A little analysis.
    Is the brain of the spirit or of the flesh?

Indeed it's of the flesh that's why it brain will tell you to marry a 12 year old girl and what? Have sex with her.

Sam reason why your brain will tell you that nothing is wrong with having sex with women whom you take in war and a lot of things which aren't approved by the Bible which you are referred to so you can get knowledge when you are confused.

Ah! Where did some things find their way into the doctrines of the Muslims?
    Kill and be killed?
    What for?
    Jesus alone needs to die and he did and that's how you and I have been purchased for God. STOP KILLING IN THE NAME OF GOD!
    Maybe, they needed it to survive, steal, enslave, rape and do all manner of things in the name of God but now you know Christ and what he said to Peter.
    We are getting there.

5. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    Allah in Quran, God in Bible, one God?

I'll quote again.
    The Quran says: Our God and your God is one.

Really? Your God is my God but my God did not mention that he's your God in the Bible.
    Was it a mistake? No, because my God doesn't make mistakes.
    Or maybe I Haven't just found where God said he's the God of Muslims in the Bible. Just maybe.

Am I saying that the God of the Christians and the God of the Muslims are different?

1. Nop, but there's a chance. Because there are some elements of the Quran that doesn't rhyme with the Bible.

2. If they are the same, then the compilers of the Quran must have gotten something wrong or written out of his/her own imaginations.

3. Or whoever was ministering to him wasn't what he taught

4. Or maybe, at some point, it wasn't just entirely God.

Yes, your God knew Jesus and recognized him as a spirit and all of the other prophets too but somethings ain't right honestly. Some of the things ain't just right like killing.
    We are getting there...

Make no mistake, am not arriving at anything yet. Just HYPOTHESIS!

Honestly, let's look at some things more closely.

So, you are Christians as long as you worship God the right way which because you worship him. But am not a Muslim because my God made no mention of a prophet that will come several centuries later INSTEAD he made mention of several what? Fake prophets.

Oh, have the Muslims been Deceived entirely?
    That, I cannot say HONESTLY!

Oh, including those who would do things that are not in line with God and equally make people to do the same things.

The son of God said. Do not use the knife on someone else (read above). Some other prophet who said he's a prophet of God said

My dear go and kill Because my God has bought you and your life so you'll be killed and you'll kill in my name.!
    Aha! What does that mean?

In the Holy name of Jesus, I bind every killing spirit in the Children of God. The Bible made us to understand in the book of that

Oh yes!
    Which do you chose?

The killer, the theif and the destroyer or...
    The one who has come to give life and salvation.

And yes, what have Muslims achieved, killing, destroying and bombing!

I repeat, release yourself from the spirit of killing in the name of a God who was explicit "Thou Shall not kill" and his son equally shunned such practices.

Oh, you as a Muslim, you haven't killed anyone right?

Does not mean you lack the tendency to do so as long as you believe FULLY that all the commandments of a prophet is correct and from God, you definitely shall some day be in the position to kill and a Muslim will read from the very Same holy book you believe is the word of GOD. HE will read into your ears

Allah SWT says:

إِنَّ اللَّهَ اشْتَرٰى مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَنْفُسَهُمْ وَأَمْوٰلَهُمْ بِأَنَّ لَهُمُ الْجَنَّةَ ۚ يُقٰتِلُونَ فِى سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ فَيَقْتُلُونَ وَيُقْتَلُونَ ۖ وَعْدًا عَلَيْهِ حَقًّا فِى التَّوْرٰىةِ وَالْإِنْجِيلِ وَالْقُرْءَانِ ۚ وَمَنْ أَوْفٰى بِعَهْدِهِۦ مِنَ اللَّهِ ۚ فَاسْتَبْشِرُوا بِبَيْعِكُمُ الَّذِى بَايَعْتُمْ بِهِۦ ۚ وَذٰلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ
    "Indeed, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah, so they kill and are killed. [It is] a true promise [binding] upon Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. And who is truer to his covenant than Allah? So rejoice in your transaction which you have contracted. And it is that which is the great attainment."
    (QS. At-Tawba 9: Verse 111)

And you shall do it and it will be justified in what? The name of Allah!

Oh, Allah, my own God?
    Oh no. Impossible.

Let me round it up for you.

Allah, yes, Jesus purchased your life so that you will have eternal life.

Your obligation as a Christian is not to fight and be killed but to what?
    Tell others who are mislead about Jesus Christ and also share with the brethren as I have share with you here.

According to history, Ever before Muhammad came to earth, God has told us.
    My dear Muslim, for how long will you be deceived to kill in the name of a God who sent his son to die for you so you can have eternal life?

Oh yeah, you have been bought! Yes, with what? The Bible tells us with the blood of the lamb. And who's the lamb?

Let's go back to the Bible again.
    Oh now, you know who the lamb of God is.
    And you know what his job is... To take away the sin of the world on the cross of calvary!

Oh, Muslims, it's very painful how you can be so close to the truth and yet fight the truth which you already know. BELIEVE IN THAT WHICH HAS BEEN REVEALED TO US! PICK UP A BIBLE AND GO THROUGH IT BECAUSE THERE IN IS THE TRUTH AND THE QURAN KNOWS THAT & THAT'S WHY HE SAID YOU SHOULD REFER TO IT!!!

I'll always pray for you as a Muslim. May God reveal himself unto you until you realize the truth which is the word of God and realize that Jesus Christ died on the cross of calvary for your sins and that his MERCY AND GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR ALL. sufficient to forgive those that have killed.
    Yeah he said

O Muslims, embrace your God. You are not far. You know him but do not accept him. You are looking for signs but this is what he has for you.
    You accuse Jesus of not being able to prove himself yet he told the pharisees:

Muslims, he said, for I know where I came from and where I am going. But you have no idea where I come from or where I am going.

He knows and you through faith & in Christ Jesus shall see if only only can be in him.

Let's reflect back to two things

What was said when Jesus was born.
    And the heavens confirmed it when they proclaimed that his blood gas been used to purchase us!

Yes, he's the Lion of the tribe of Judah!
    He's Jesus. He's worthy according to the heavenly beings. He's worshipped. He will come again and when he comes, the saints, those who accept him and Walk in his ways, those who worship and adore him, those who loves him, he'll take them with him.

You, a Muslim, do you qualify?

Oh, Muslims, children of God and all the earth, hear it again!

Jesus said: You believe in God; believe also in me.
    He also said... There are enough rooms in my father's house. And he's what? Coming back to take us!

Muslims, will you be ready?
    Or will you be killing when he come sorry raping or whatever you call it... because a prophet said that's what you should be doing???

He said again:
    Oh, Muslims, Christ has come and died for us and risen!
    He's coming again. Be ready for his second coming.

Lastly

My heart bleeds for Muslims all over the world. Pick the word of God.

Resist to die in the name of Allah while killing someone, pick the word of God which is the truth as your holy book reminds you and accept Jesus Christ into your life because he's the way, the truth and the light and through him, we all shall see the Father.

As God commanded
    I love you all :rose:

See you in heaven through Christ Jesus :tumbsup:

6. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    Revelation 22:16-21

16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you[a] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

17 The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life.

18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll. 19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

20 He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.”

Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

21 The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God’s people. Amen.

7. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    I'll love to hear from you all Muslims. If you wanna accept Christ as your personal Lord & Savior, please go to the nearest church and be not afraid for he's with you.

Go and confess your sins, accept Jesus Christ and be baptized. That's the first step.

Join a Christian fellowship and receive the word of God.

If you wish to speak with me, am all yours: 07037238225 (whatsapp/call)

Your eternal destination is the priority

Toluwanikayode likes this.
  8. sango ilorin

sango ilorin GrandMaster Bot!

Featured Threads:
    Oh my God! I read all through and find PATHS and TRUTH....May God increase your faith.

I think most of the Muslims agreed to all these, even though they might not show it publicly. (The TRUTH can't be hide forever)

There is one thing i heard recently and it baffled me alot. My friend (a muslim) said according to their quran, jesus was not crucified but replaced with somebody that look like him. I wonder where they come across this again........ Any idea @Prezzy?

Prezzy likes this.
  9. gbolahan

gbolahan GrandMaster Crypto Guardian

Featured Threads:
    May God continue to enrich you bro

Prezzy likes this.
  10. Benzy

Benzy Upcoming

I M BLEEDIN IN MY HEART READING TRU THIS ,COS I SERVE IN NORTH, N C MILIONS DILIGENTLY SERVIN GOD WITHOUT ACEPTIN HIS ONLY SON : THE WAY ,I HOPE THEY C THIS AS THE TRUTH, RATHER THAN , JUST RELIGIOUS SENTIMENT

Prezzy likes this.
  11. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    Oh yeah bro. He promised to do that for us.

His grace, always abundant and sufficient and has made perfect those areas in which we know not (are weak).

A Muslim friend was advising me against this. Was like.

You haven't married,
    You haven't even finished school,
    You'll start conflict,
    They will come look for you,

But to all those who fear for their lives and my life, the word of God has yet another message for you :

Please brethren, do NOT try to save your life! Because you will lose it.
    And the Bible says... Lose your life for the sake of Jesus and you shall find it.

What more do you need to pick up the Bible and do that which our Lord Jesus Christ has instructed us to do???

Brethren, pray for the Holy Spirit and ask for his leadership and Muslim brothers and sisters, do not be afraid for. My life is not. In my hands. Am. The Apple of God's eyes.

Peace

12. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    Brother weep not!
    The Bible has made it clear

My work, your work is to do what... Go into the masses and tell them the truth! Give them the axe.

What they so with it is not your concern my dear. They have heard. It's that of the world to repent or perish in their billions (which is why I sometimes ask the question 'why?')

And again, the Bible yet reminds us that
    Yeah, he will have mercy upon whom he will have mercy my dear. Mercy is his alone to dish one.

It is ours to prepare the heart and for God to claim. Tell them the truth of the gospel and that's all.
    If I had my way, I will stand in the day of Judgment and plead for some of the Muslims which I know to be good people but I do not have that grace. I too will be judged and it's the son of God who shall. Bear witness as the Bible declared
    Oh, prezzy, where is Jesus Christ in the list?
    I can only see
    the Father
    The word
    The Holy Ghost

Where is Jesus Christ?
    Fear not he's always there.

Yeah, John told us:
    So, what? The word is what? God!
    And who is God? The trinity so Jesus is always there.

Grace and Peace Fam.

He who has ears, let him hear
    We QUOTE DIRECTLY FROM THE SCRIPTURES WHICH YOU HAVE BEEN DIRECTED TO SEEK FOR THE TRUTH IN O' MUSLIMS.

How. Long shall my people perish because of lack of knowledge?
    Pick up the Bible as you are instructed and be educated in the things of God.

Once again, remain blessed as I'll continue to pray for you!

sango ilorin likes this.
  13. donsilas

donsilas Active Mod

Featured Threads:
    @Prezzy God Almighty will bless you for this post I pray for God to open their eyes to see the light of Christ and receive him as their lord and Saviour

Prezzy likes this.
  14. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    Am already blessed bro beyond what i asked for bro
    besides, the bible made us to understand that:
    So, when you have the heavenly father as your father through Jesus Christ, what sort of blessings are you looking for again?

The Bible reminded us that:
    So bro, everything belongs to those that fear Christ. Am blessed so as you!:tumbsup:

donsilas likes this.
  15. sango ilorin

Featured Threads:
    You're son of God as u led by the spirit as bible made us to know:

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. Romans:8:14

Toluwanikayode, Prezzy and gbolahan like this.
  16. Olayanju kabir

Olayanju kabir Jackobian

I see no point in ur text....... A mislead Christian

17. Olayanju kabir

Olayanju kabir Jackobian

As owner of this Forum i cant believe you can be promoting inter-religion conflict .....

Are you trying to get Muslim fans of Jackobian converted or sending them away from your website......

If nairaland start like This he won't be where he his today

Prezzy likes this.
  18. sango ilorin

Featured Threads:
    Bro looking at your dp, i know you're truly angry. But he just shared the TRUTH, think inside of it not outside so that you can comprehend better............ No offence!

Toluwanikayode and Prezzy like this.
  19. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    You misunderstand the concept of this thread.

Only those who fight the truth and the Bible will fight this thread but I already explained the futility in such quest.

Meanwhile, Mr. Kabir, I understand you are a Muslim and I must say this is an opportunity to learn the truth as it's not taught in mosques.
    Very few opportunities like this one may you meet in a lifetime my dear, coming from someone who according to you put the reputation of his website at stake to send across the gospel to you.

Meanwhile, there's no shame or regret in preaching the word of God anywhere my dear and if you are concerned about the future of Jackobian given articles like this, I suggest you have a look at this:
    Indeed, we read that and hear it all Times but how many of us practice it as Christians?

The Bible says, leave behind everything else and find the kingdom of God. Even the forums should be added unto you and I chose to believe that.

Furthermore, the important thing here is your salvation my dear.
    Are you saved?
    If you aren't, I encourage you to take your time and go through what Is above while. I pray God will do the rest in your life.

Peace

sango ilorin likes this.
  20. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    Permit me to remind you

Ask God to have compassion and mercy on you and open your eyes

It happened to Saul and it can happen to you my brother
    As always, I'll remember you in my prayers.

21. sango ilorin

Featured Threads:
    Simply TRUTH!!!!

22. Olayanju kabir

Olayanju kabir Jackobian

Misunderstanding About Jesus Christ (peace be upon him)!!!

There are Lot of Misunderstanding about Jesus Christ and His teachings. Most especially by the So called Christian ...who mistook the Holy Prophet Jesus Christ(peace be upon him) as God
    Today we are Going to take into study two out of many verse of the Bible that the christians widely misunderstand which make them to established Jesus as a God
    John 4:8 and John 4:9
    ...………...…..……………...………...…..…………

John 14:8

Philip said, "Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us."

John 14:9

Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

..........………...…..……………...………...…..

The above bible verses shows a Man Ask Jesus " Show us the father and that will be enough for us" according to this bible verse a man was requesting for Jesus to show them God ... Please let's start thinking without bias but with an open Mind.. Don't forget this same question has frequently been asked by the people from previous prophets before Jesus and we know this question is mostly asked by unbeliever with the thinking of how can we serve the God that we have never seen...
    And the Second verse of the bible (john 4:19) Was base on the answer of Jesus Christ

"Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father"

This is where the error is.. "Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father" this does not implies that "Jesus is God" God sent prophets throughout history of Mankind to guide and warm there people. So without the prophet teachings and Gospels we can not know the the Only True God... So Jesus was only tying to established the fact that without him, they can not see the God.... Yes I agree.... Without Abraham the people during the days of Abraham can not know God, without moses the people during the time of Moses can not know God, Without Jesus the people during the time of Jesus can not know the Only true God...

Let's use this simple example as case study... There is a boy called "Johson" he was know for hooligans, Adultery, idolatory and different social vice...... So he get to a point he repent and change from Bad to Good and he start worshiping the Only true God.... When the people want talk about is dramatic change they will says "He has seen God or he has known God"

Please Let start thinking Logically the word of God does not have any secret meaning it was sent to mankind to be understand you don't need revelation from anywhere to Understand the word of God. "Johnson has seen God or he has known God" those that mean that Johnson has physically with his own eyes Seen God or known God by physical appearance? No. Jesus was also tying to establish the fact that you can only do Gods will and enter the kingdom of God with messages revealed to him by God and what is the message reveal to Jesus and his mission to this world.. Thats is to fulfill the law of Moses and call the lost people(sheep) of isrealite to the worship of the only true God...

If you study the verse well Jesus says "How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?" This stament shows Jesus was very Disappointed and Displease with the questionnaire how can you says show us God when the previous prophet before me have already told you God is greater than been seen by Human he can only be worshipped in spirit, How can you ask such ridiculous question ? When you know God is greater than. Been seen.greater than me greater than you.. Jesus was so Displease with the questionnaire....

Seing Jesus in Appearance does not Mean Jesus is God or you are Seing God in Physical or in Human appearance..

Please beware of Misunderstanding, it will never be to Late to Repent your Sin And embrace (Allah)God as the only true God and Believe Jesus is just a mere Prophet, Servants and Messenger of God...Indeed God is full of Mercy

Don't ever believe every text of the Bible it contains Truth , Lot Lies And lot of Confusion..

This are the types of teachings you been taught by the so called Bible

The above verse clearly stated that you can tell lies in as much the Christ is preached

Lies like

Jesus is God

Jesus Claim definite

Jesus is the Son of God

Paul the greatest lier and founder of Christianity write 60% of the Bible.

Paul himself in his epistle confirm he his a lier images (6).jpg-Is Jesus The Son Of God? The Truth 1.8 Billion Muslims Aren't Taught In Mosques

Paul in the above Bible verse clearly stated that more people(christains) accepted Jesus(christianity God) Through his Lie unto his Glory...

there lot of things people do that we may actually think we are doing it for God but fact his that they are increasing themself in sin... And calling the hellfire upon themselves..

Paul continue why yet am I also judge as a sinner? (Romans 3:7)

I will not answer that for him.... Let your Bible answer the lier

Proverbs 19:9 ESV

A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish.

Proverbs 12:22 ESV

Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act faithfully are his delight.

Psalm 101:7

No one who practices deceit shall dwell in my house; no one who utters lies shall continue before my eyes.

Colossians 3:9-10
    Do not lie to one another, seeing that you have put off the old self with its practices and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge after the image of its creator.

Luke 8:17 ESV
    For nothing is hidden that will not be made manifest, nor is anything secret that will not be known and come to light.

Proverbs 12:19

Truthful lips endure forever, but a lying tongue is but for a moment.

Indeed Allah is full of Mercy, renounce lies and Accept Islam has the only True Religion

SalimSojay, CRACKHACK and Prezzy like this.
  23. sango ilorin

Featured Threads:
    I see nothing in all what you copy and paste here than repetition and misinterpretation.

For the Roman 3:7 you quoted above, is just a misinterpretation of the verse, before you can comprehend his teaching there, you gat to read it from the first verse not by jumping to the midle of the chapter. Mind you, reading with human understanding may not give you the true picture of the message.

May the Holy Spirit descend upon you for better understanding.

James Nille and Prezzy like this.
  24. Olayanju kabir

Olayanju kabir Jackobian

You see nothing in all my copy and paste?
    That is actually bcs you lock your heart to the truth....

You Christians have one Major problem.... And the problem is when u read a particular Bible verse and the Bible verse look somehow stupid to you....

U will says this is not the real meaning the real meaning come only through the Holy Spirit
    I pity you hell fire is real....

25. sango ilorin

Featured Threads:
    You obviously answered your question yourself.......You need HOLY SPIRIT for real meaning not by jumping into a verse at the middle just to fabricate FALSE meaning.

James Nille likes this.
  26. Toluwanikayode

Toluwanikayode Jackobian

I'll start praying for you. I love this wisdom. More grace

James Nille and Prezzy like this.
  27. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    more grace. Amen bro

Toluwanikayode likes this.
  28. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    good to see you, brb. am just seeing this and will be reading through to reply in a moment.

29. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    you said it all yourself my dear brother.

let me quote you verbatim!

1. Jesus was only tying to established the fact that without him, they can not see the God
    2. Abraham can not know God
    3. without moses the people during the time of Moses can not know God

I hope you see it now
    you said it yourself my dear. there is nothing else to say but let me help you finish what you started my dear!

through the other prophets, Moses and co, the children of Isreal knew what God wanted because they would hear from God and tell them right?

But through Jesus Christ, we see God and that why he said

My dear. Jesus was not making a mistake when he said that anyone who has seen him has seen God unless you can prove to me that he made a mistake then.

Hope you get to read through what you wrote with an enlightened spirit and not AN OPEN MIND.

yes, he will send his Holy spirit to do whAt???

reminder:

he has sent the Holy spirit brother and he's among us. Accept Christ and the spirit he sent will do what??? Teach you

I repeat, do not read the Bible as a Carnal man

30. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    honestly, i was about saying the exact same thing when i saw your comment.

i will go ahead and explain to our Muslim brother some things he has forgotten about the Bible and the Quran.. not by the wealth of my own Knowledge but by the inspiration of the Children of the Holy spirit of God

sango ilorin likes this.
  31. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    else how do one get the meaning brother?
    through logical thinking?

do not forget when JESUS called Peter, SATAN.
    Do you remember what Peter did?

i will remind you.

peter cautioned him for saying that he will be crucified.
    Yeah, peter was thinking as a carnal man and not allowing the spirit of God to lead his thoughts.

Dear brother, you will be so wrong to imagine that you can understand the Gospel and the wealth of things it had to teach without the Holy spirit.

You can understand the 10 commandments but definitely not everything. HOWEVER, I HAVE NOT COME ACROSS ANYTHING THAT YOU HAVE SAID WHICH AN HONEST HUMAN BEING CANNOT UNDERSTAND... we proceed

sango ilorin likes this.