BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Is Hashflare's Maintenance Fees The Highest In The Industry?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Most recently, Bitcoin mining on hashflare became unprofitable and this has led to a lot of questions.
    Meanwhile, for the sake of newbies in the house,

What is maintenance fee?
    The maintenance fee covers all costs related to mining including, inter alia:
    • electricity cost
    • cooling systems
    • maintenance work
    • hosting services

This is the comment i recently got from @SIC in one of my threads:
    This makes a lot of sense so i decided to go and find out what the transaction fees are for the different mining companies out there. Perhaps, this information will be helpful in the future.

Hashflare's Maintenace fees

It goes like this...

Maintenance and electricity fees (MEF)

The mining process requires energy consumption and human resources for the maintenance. In order to cover these fees all users are issued with maintenance and electricity fees (MEF) accordingly to their contract type and hashrate.

Ethereum contracts are not subject to any fees.
    Maintenance and electricity fees are not billed in an invoice. Instead the fees are deducted from the customer's balance at the moment of daily payouts.

Despite the fact that balance is accounted for in BTC and the fees - in USD, the fees are deducted in BTC according to the current USD/BTC exchange rate which is beneficial for the customer in case the exchange rate trend is positive - more BTC remains in the customer's balance.

source: Maintenance and electricity fees (MEF)

How about that of other companies?

Hashing24
    I just queried their help center and this is what i got!
    $0.033 for every 100GH/s daily

From this, you can see that it is not very different from that of Hashflare!
    While Hashflare will charge 0.0035, hashing24 charges 0.0033
    I have no doubt that Genesis mining also shares same maintenace fees!
    check out: Genesis-mining Bitcoin Cloud Mining: How I Invested 500k|$1k To Earn 1.5k|$3 Daily 4 Life!

from this, you can see that there is no much difference between the two of them @SIC so maintenace fee should not be the single factor that explains the higher profitability of hashing24 over hashflare!

Adigun and SIC like this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Hashflare's Maintenance Fees Forum Date
    Who Else Is Not Cool With Hashflare's Withdrawal Threshold? Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Mar 2, 2018
    Sadly, Hashflare's Bitcoin Mining Investment Is Becoming Unprofitable (btc-wise) Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Feb 28, 2018
    Why I Took Hashflare's 10% Discount Mining Offer Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Feb 18, 2018
    {hf17hlwn10all} Hashflare's 10% Promo - What Do You Think? Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Oct 31, 2017
    Bitconnect Almost Near 100% Gain After Exchange Maintenance Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Dec 26, 2017

3. SIC

SIC Active

Prezzy likes this.
  4. SIC

SIC Active

200ths contract.JPG Though the income is quite small compared to the calculation given above, One can only hope and pray it becomes profitable pretty soon..

Prezzy likes this.
  5. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Wow. Am actually excited about the future of mining

Coins are slowly climbing through out today and am sure of more positive action

Am also glad you have some lifetime contracts. I think the next thing js to Keep your eyes open for opportunities to buy very cheap and accumulate more.

It will eventually become highly profitable although it will not remain that way forever

6. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Am looking around to see more enthusiastic miners in the house . @gbolahan are you still with us?

@zedzed
    @Barnabias and Co. Show up !

gbolahan likes this.
  7. SIC

SIC Active

If you know how annoying it made me feel buying those contracts (which wasn't lifetime) then you showed me the LIGHT, thinking of discarding the first hashrates i purchased before to get more profitable Lifetime contracts.

Prezzy likes this.
  8. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

If you ask me, I will suggest that you don't do that NOW because you will not be able to sell them at a good rate.

However when crypto rises and mining becomes red hot again, you can then dish them

SIC likes this.
  9. Barnabias

Barnabias GrandMaster

I'm here just watching

10. SIC

SIC Active

Brother don't wait and be looking, start mining for lifetime. You won't regret it

Prezzy likes this.
  11. gbolahan

gbolahan GBOLAHAN Crypto Guardian

Block reward will be reduced early next year which means supply will be reduced, i think this is the best time to get the contract cheap and mine still when it become expensive in the next 3years,if the cycle repeat itself

Barnabias and SIC like this.
  12. Barnabias

Barnabias GrandMaster

You don't get it Bro

Prezzy likes this.
  13. SIC

SIC Active

I now understand b. *grabs a seat* Am with you brother

14. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

What's the challenge that's discouraging you ?

15. Barnabias

Barnabias GrandMaster

None really
    Just watching when we will enjoy cloud mining back like year

1. Prezzy
  2. Prezzy
  3. Prezzy
  4. Prezzy
  5. Prezzy