BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
  1. Jackobian is a Forum by Students, of Students for Everyone, as powered by Kinwap Vision, made possible by Nigerian Students!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Promising Is Floralinvestment Nigeria Paying For Real?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Nov 11, 2016.

Moderators: Emma24, philipj, zedzed
  1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

I came across this website floralinvestment.com sometime ago and something scared me away. I guess it's because the investment is rather expensive.

But, floralinvestment.com is still online and looks very much like it's old profitable self and once more, am considering it again.

Here's what I was able to find out about them...

Floral Investment tends to focus on the attainment of income from investments either now or to be achieved at a specific point in the future. Our proposition is unique. We believe that most people are best served with a conservative portfolio of real assets.

A strong combination of a small, but refined number of stock market investment funds, …

What investment plans are available in floralinvestment?

• 16.00% Daily, Minimum: $1, Period 7 days
    • 115.00% After 3 days, Minimum: $10
    • 140.00% After 6 days, Minimum: $20
    Withdraw: Manual, Payment methods: Perfect Money

Hosting information
    Registrar: EVOPLUS LTD
    NS servers: NS1.SERVEBYTE.COM NS2.SERVEBYTE.COM NS1.SERVEBYTE.COM NS2.SERVEBYTE.COM

Hosting IP: 185.24.235.2 country: Ireland, city:

Hosting provider: ServeByte (7 hyips)

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Floralinvestment Nigeria Paying Forum Date
    Is Paxful Bitcoin Market/wallet Taking Over In Nigeria? Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Thursday at 8:53 AM
    Thank God For Bitcoin! Central Bank Of Nigeria & Bvn Saga Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Nov 10, 2017
    Bitcoin 'cloud Mining' Guide For Nigerians Going Into 2018 Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Nov 7, 2017
    PrezzY Two Types Of Bitcoin Investments Online & My Strategy With Them [for Nigerians] Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Nov 5, 2017
    ICO Are Nigerian Turning Cryptocurrencies Ico Into Get Rich Quich Scheme Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Oct 22, 2017

3. sango ilorin

sango ilorin GrandMaster Bot!

WHO KNOWS THEM BETTER NOW?

4. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

It's still a puzzle.
    Nigerians at least those here on Jackobian.com are not really into the stuff

5. Nnamdi24

Nnamdi24 Jackobian

An you think it works???

6. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Something tells me that these guys are real.

If that's the case then we have been wasting a lot of time by not investing here!

7. Simeon Udoh

Simeon Udoh Active

Their ads is all over my browser They do video ads that autoplays. Are you sure minimum for investment is $1?

Prezzy likes this.
  8. sam max

sam max Upcoming

They have mixed review, its like they've ben in existence for long but they scammed people but they're back in nigeria and currently paying. So enjoy while it last but don't invest money you can't afford to lose

Prezzy likes this.
  9. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

I think it's about $20 bro

10. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

I agree with you bro..
    The way people respond to them is not natural. I will go for this when I get some money.

At least it is paying!

11. sam max

sam max Upcoming

Are they accepting cash or bitcoin?

12. Heywhydot47

Heywhydot47 Jackobian

13. Heywhydot47

Heywhydot47 Jackobian

You can also invest with bitcoin and earn in bitcoin too

14. ikenwaa

ikenwaa Rookie!!!

Please is floral investment genuine?

15. Alife

Alife Jackobian

I did a research on Florainvestment reviews on HYIP MONITOR to determine their paying status and it read NOT PAYING, and i have tried on social media platform to see if there is anyone that has been paid and im yet to find. I am talking about the reviews in their website, but the once in independent sites. Frankly speaking what scared off is 4% per day profit. That is in a month it will be 100%. Please can someone tell me if they are paying?

16. Achemu Emmanuel

Achemu Emmanuel Jackobian

their site is not more functioning

17. Deltafox

Deltafox Jackobian

It is working. It never stopped for a minute.

18. Godgift

Godgift Jackobian

Yeah its paying. You go in for a plan ie it is either you invest on any of this flowers tulip, rose, and kadulip each of it has its own percentage attached to it. Prezzy the minimum u can invest is $100 which is the least package tulip.

Prezzy likes this.
  19. guys please lets get back to Donation Hub and make the site boom again, i really love their parttern of donating, they are trully the best. DHUB FOR LIFE.

donationhub.net/Login/Choice

20. Wenceslaus

Wenceslaus Jackobian

Trapenda is the real deal.. Pay 2500 to receive 10000 in 24hrs. Tested and confirmed. Pls Note, this is not a hit and run site. Click below to register

Register

21. Achemu Emmanuel

Achemu Emmanuel Jackobian

U are right @Deltafox, it was my network, I'm sorry please for the wrong info. I successfully signed up last night.. I had a live chat with someone when i wanted to sign up with onlinenaira who was asking how they may help me. I told him we chat today after service because I was scare of falling into the hand of 419.. Any direction pls?

Prezzy likes this.
  22. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

That was needed bro.
    Have you received anything from them so far?

23. Tvideo

Tvideo Jackobian

Keep us posted abeg

24. shizy

shizy Jackobian

When was it launched

Prezzy likes this.
  25. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

MMhh, it's not the normal ponzi Hit n Run we know or at least, that's what I hope

26. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

@SalimSojay please come help us out here!
    Is this real?

27. SalimSojay

SalimSojay Well Known

FLORAINVESTMENT is REAL & PAYING

They don't invest our money into virtual assets rather they do into REAL Tangible assets of flower & some into real capitalized market

Little profit though but it's good cos it's more reliable than the other ones

& u can easily use OnlineNaira as d Payment Gateway

I will come up with a comprehensive & explanatory thread on them very soon cos am a bit busy now

All of u should Look forward to it

I will drop it as early as possible next week

ThanKs as u all look forward to investing in Florainvestment soon

$alim$ojay

Prezzy likes this.
  28. Rosiji Oluwaseun A

Rosiji Oluwaseun A Jackobian

29. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

i like this bro.
    thanks for that

30. Large

Large Jackobian

I registered on 5th of this month and I'll be due by 3rd of April. Did the $250 plan(Rose) and it looks real. + the system so not complicated only the payment module is a bit hard cos you'll go through a lot of verifications but i like that tho.

Prezzy likes this.
  31. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Noted.
    I will love it if you can leave a comment here when they eventually ring your account balance.

I think the only thing that people need here is a real payment proof.
    I'll appreciate that coming from you for all of. Us!

Moderators: Emma24, philipj, zedzed