BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Ion Crypto Review - Ionomy Masternode Is A Pie For Investors!

Discussion in 'Altcoins' started by Prezzy, May 2, 2017.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Ever seen ION crypto before on Coinmarketcap or any exchange websites?
    Perhaps you skipped it because you didn't understand what it was but in this thread, I'll explain in simple terns what the ion Coin is all about.

First of all, IONOMY is the project whose unit/tokeb/fuel is ION, Just like ether is the fuel for Ethereum.

Straight ahead...

What is ION?
    In searching for the main meaning and purpose of ION crypto, I wasn't able to find much but at least they were very specific about what IONOMY has for investors.

Benefits of IONOMY FOR INVESTORS

Growth. Innovation. Fun. Invest in ION stakers to get daily payouts at competitive rates. Get boosted payout rates with electrons and staker skins. Launch one-click hosted masternodes for the highest returns in the ecosystem. Investors even have reason to test drive the engine of the ionomy – the games – and all can appreciate how the rewards earned from playing boosts financial returns.

For ION users, they have this to say..
    Benefits of IONOMY FOR USERS

Never before has earning real rewards been so fun. Now users can earn in their free time just by playing games. ionomy games aren’t just fun, but reward players at all skill levels. And it goes beyond earning. From fun, unique collectables, a thriving community, to special opportunities to grow one’s ION holdings, ionomy has something for everybody.

Features of IONOMY

Games
    ionomy games are fun and rewarding. Gamers compete for valuable prizes, connect with other users on the platform for head-to-head challenges, and earn points toward merchandise in the ION points store.

SOCIAL

Social features on the ionomy platform allow sharing of profiles within the community to show off achievements, rankings, and rewards such as unique staker skins.

FINANCIAL

ionomy.com’s financial platform provides investment opportunities through staking and trading. Gamers win financial incentives like accelerated growth rates for ION stakers. These bonuses stimulate crossover between gaming and investing.

Here's one other interesting thing about ION - the Masternodes.

IONOMY Managed Masternodes

This is where I have my eyes on now. I mean, if they have Masternodes like Dash Masternodes, that means one can key in while the network is yet young like it is now and start making some serious money as well as contributing to what's going on with the crypto and the community in a unique way!

Take the hassle out of investing in ION Masternodes and save time with easy to use ionomy managed hosting. Simply set your payout address and go! Maintain full control with restart functions and uptime monitoring. Track performance by address for full transparency. Purchase with BTC or ION. Discounts available for qualifying members.

Another cool way to earn on IONOMY without doing anything! You earn with the Crypto getting adopter and used (in a unique way)

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN AN IN-GAME PURCHASE OCCURS?

ionomy reinvests 100% of the proceeds from in-app purchases back into the ionomy in thirds.
    33% goes to the developer.

33% is used to stock merchandise at the ION points store where gamers can redeem rewards for playing.

ionomy spends the final 33% to buy ION directly from the market.

These purchases add persistant buy pressure and remove supply from the market. Even the ION bought from the market goes back into the ionomy when given away to tournament winners.

What do you think about IONOMY?

Form me, I can say that the IONOMY crypto has a dream of making their members rich and that's a good one indeed!

Meanwhile, here's the official website of IONOMY

ION For Investors

Let's have a look at ION Chart
    Ion cryptocurrency chart.png
    It's actually a new Cryptocurrency.. Less than a year old and hasn't really shown much volatility which I consider a good thing.

Again, it shows signs that it can be heading up any moment from now as it has established some sort of support base which it's approaching now.

I expect it to hit the support or just above it and start rising back which makes it about the perfect moment to put your money in IONOMY!

Don't forget to keep your eyes on the MASTERNODE!

Here's for you my dear Reader!

Am glad you have made it this far in this lecture:) and ...

1. If you are new to Cryptocurrency, please click here to Educate Yourself about Cryptocurrency Investment

And

2. If you are New to Jackobian, I urge you to Register now and don't miss any of our Tips, Uncovered secrets, Articles because each and every one of them has the potential to change a lot for you. Collectively, they can be simply life-changing!

So, please CLICK HERE TO JOIN JACKOBIAN FORUM NOW!:tumbsup:

2. Loading...

3. gbolahan

gbolahan GBOLAHAN Crypto Guardian

What is masternode?

Prezzy likes this.
  4. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

It's more like a major seat which some cryptos require to make their transaction faster, smoother and maybe even secure.

Usually consists of a large amount of the crypto in question for example, a DASH Masternode will require at least 1000 Dash!

gbolahan likes this.
  5. gbolahan

That will be a tedious work then

Prezzy likes this.
  6. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

lols, you don't have to take care of it bro.
    just buy and keep it as it will manage itself bro.

you may need to do some settings but nothing much and this time around they are going to be the ones managing it so it's awesome!

gbolahan likes this.
  7. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

bro, do you recall this???

8. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

this crypto has seen a very slow growth so far. am a bit disappointed but for those of us that have not invested here, this is a good time because it is presently down

9. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

just grabbed some and i think you should do the same cos it should be shooting soon if it ever has any plans for such!

10. gbolahan

@Prezzy you can check out it investment plan here

Prezzy likes this.
  11. gbolahan

12. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

thanks. checking.

13. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

honestly, i think this crypto will go places!

14. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Are you sure you wanna know?

15. gbolahan

Lolz... I keep on knowing bro, still wanna know

Prezzy likes this.
  16. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Hahaha haha. God is really great