BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Official Improved Policy For Screening The Best And Paying Ponzi Schemes On Jackobian

Discussion in 'Jackobian News (Official)' started by D-termined, Mar 18, 2017.

1. JayRomeo

JayRomeo Jackobian

I Got A Genuine and Legit site yet to be launched ....

*Join Deeprofessionals today and become a financial Professor*
    *Be warned*!! *It's not a hit and run site*

*Here we help business minded people become professionals financially*

*launching on Wednesday 22 of March by 8am*... don't miss out

*No instant merging and instant receiving*

*PH and wait few mins to be merged*...*pay and get confirmed and wait for few hours-7 days to GH

*Join us today by putting your money in a secured platform and fight against sharp sharp sites*

*Its a 2:1 Matrix system site with 100% incentive returns on every package selected*

*Launching PROMO For 500 participants who registers first on our launch date will be merged to Recieve in less than 3 Hours*

DeeProfessionals

*Join us on Whatsapp* DEEPROFESSIONALS

*Join us on telegram* With this link
    Join group chat on Telegram

2. chinedu godswill

chinedu godswill Jackobian

hi guys ...im Godswill -boss G....its really making sense ...the new improvement...lets stand and fight scam sites

3. popchissy

popchissy Jackobian

Please how do I contact the admin
    Someone posted this to me
    Please you guys should check the site to know whether it's fit for us to do
    The site will be launched tomorrow Wednesday 22th March, 2017 2pm
    STANDARD SECURE SAVINGS

4. Jane102

Jane102 Jackobian

Pls any well researched site?

Im new to ponzi

5. Jane102

Jane102 Jackobian

Ponzi loverd

6. Jane102

Jane102 Jackobian

Lovers of ponzi

7. richiefocus

richiefocus Jackobian

Please about the situation of dropping a lot of sites... Why not the one that is legit, even if only one in a month, I bet it with you guys, we will all smile and be happy ... But if we are dropping sites everyday, only a few will smile and most people will lament

Let's get a well programmed site and stick to it, and if we already have, let stick to it, in the light of MMM and others!!!!!

8. Chrisvan

Chrisvan Jackobian

GETHELPWORLDWIDE LATEST UPDATES

1. How can I transfer my information from the previous site to the new site.

2. How can I solve my Pending Unmatched GH and pending Unrematched GH issues.

3. How many Percent Should we PH before we can GH in GHW Xclusive

4. Will the Accounts blocked on old platform be unblocked after participants move.

5. Will I need to PH before I GH in the new Get help worldwide Xclusive Site.

6. Can i login to the new GHW Xclusive site with my Old Login Details?. Solution - NO!, Old Accounts will not work directly in Xclusive, Please create a new account.

How to Migrate Successfully to Xclusive.gethelpworldwide.com

1. Visit the New Site

2. Click Create Account.

3. Fill in your registration details (using same email as your old account) *Use emperorssmyt@gmail.com as Referral Email.

4. Click Sign Up.

5. Go to your mail and Activate.

6. Now Login to your account and click Migration.

7. Click Link Account.

8. Click next and enter details of your old account.

9. Click next and submit request.

10. Click Link Account, Click Next, Copy the code sent to your email & paste it.

11. Click Next and all your outstanding GH and PH will appear for you to review.

Please wait for the system message signifying a success or migration failure.

If you have Migrated successfully, you will find your Pending GH under "Receive Help" click on "Outstanding GH"

How to CREATE E-PIN
    Click My Account
    Click on Change/Set E-pin
    Click the Next Button
    Enter your pin carefully (DON’T EVER FORGET IT)
    Submit.

How to add Bank Details
    Click on MY ACCOUNT
    Click on MANAGE BANK/BITCOIN
    Click on Register Bank Account or Register Bitcoin
    Click Next
    Enter Details carefully
    Next
    Then Submit

How to VERIFY PHONE NUMBER
    On your dashboard, Click on “Unverified,

Write down the code and await call from a member.

I want to assure everyone that very soon all this questions will be answered by the GHW X admins. In a couple of hours, the admins will display updates on our dashboard regarding the questions above.

While we wait, I advice we keep on participating in the GHW X forum – To register and login clickhttps://xclusive.gethelpworldwide.com

9. Chrisvan

Chrisvan Jackobian

GETHELPWORLDWIDE LATEST UPDATES

1. How can I transfer my information from the previous site to the new site.

2. How can I solve my Pending Unmatched GH and pending Unrematched GH issues.

3. How many Percent Should we PH before we can GH in GHW Xclusive

4. Will the Accounts blocked on old platform be unblocked after participants move.

5. Will I need to PH before I GH in the new Get help worldwide Xclusive Site.

6. Can i login to the new GHW Xclusive site with my Old Login Details?. Solution - NO!, Old Accounts will not work directly in Xclusive, Please create a new account.

How to Migrate Successfully to Xclusive.gethelpworldwide.com

1. Visit the New Site

2. Click Create Account.

3. Fill in your registration details (using same email as your old account) *Use emperorssmyt@gmail.com as Referral Email.

4. Click Sign Up.

5. Go to your mail and Activate.

6. Now Login to your account and click Migration.

7. Click Link Account.

8. Click next and enter details of your old account.

9. Click next and submit request.

10. Click Link Account, Click Next, Copy the code sent to your email & paste it.

11. Click Next and all your outstanding GH and PH will appear for you to review.

Please wait for the system message signifying a success or migration failure.

If you have Migrated successfully, you will find your Pending GH under "Receive Help" click on "Outstanding GH"

How to CREATE E-PIN
    Click My Account
    Click on Change/Set E-pin
    Click the Next Button
    Enter your pin carefully (DON’T EVER FORGET IT)
    Submit.

How to add Bank Details
    Click on MY ACCOUNT
    Click on MANAGE BANK/BITCOIN
    Click on Register Bank Account or Register Bitcoin
    Click Next
    Enter Details carefully
    Next
    Then Submit

How to VERIFY PHONE NUMBER
    On your dashboard, Click on “Unverified,

Write down the code and await call from a member.

I want to assure everyone that very soon all this questions will be answered by the GHW X admins. In a couple of hours, the admins will display updates on our dashboard regarding the questions above.

While we wait, I advice we keep on participating in the GHW X forum – To register and login clickhttps://xclusive.gethelpworldwide.com

10. Moore Festus

Moore Festus Jackobian

The Truth is Simple. Not everybody will earn from ponzi sites. The best thing is to make them understand that, this is a risk. USE SPARE MONEY. DONT BE GREEDY.
    I cant vouch for any site. I can only tell you when its launched and if I got paid.

11. Tiscoronick

Tiscoronick Jackobian

WELCOME TO GOLD CHEST

Visit www.goldchest.org launching today (21/3/2017)

Gold chest is a powerful platform built uniquely to empower peoples financially independent and to help both the less privilege and the Rich, Gold chest has been designed to last and is coming in to help many recover their losses and also help enrich as many as possible through the honest and open system. Gold chest is here for us so...No more running from one platform to another!!! No more money hanging, No more been scared and a Big NO to scammers. it doesn’t matter whether you have lose faith, hope or money, what matter in life is not letting your dreams to fly. Successful people are not people who never fail. They are people who get up again and keep going.

Never Give Up because a life time opportunity is here.

Show me a POOR man and I will show you a man who

P- Passes O- Over O- Opportunities R- Repeatedly

A man who sees challenges in every opportunity instead of seeing opportunity in every challenge.

Get 100% of your donation after Pledging Donation.

Pledging and Receiving is within 4hours

No Referral! No sponsor!!!

Facebook

Facebook

Whatsapp

GOLD CHEST

Telegram

Join group chat on Telegram

12. moblaze

moblaze Jackobian

something great will be hitting Nigeria today, get ready to fill your bank account through www.bulkearners.com . this site will be lunched by 2pm today and you don't have to miss it , i mean u don't have to miss it becos if you do , you wont be happy with urself for the rest of your day. get ur phone, money and ATM ready. Everything on this site is automated and it is 1:2 matrix , you get double of ur donation in less than 30 mins to 4days. active support.

13. Awesu folorunsho

Awesu folorunsho Jackobian

14. Sotie Jerry

Sotie Jerry Rookie!!!

Good morning all. Please how do I reach out to the admin. Have a launch tmrw and don't want to break the rules. 08170216899. My contact. Its sure reliable and not a scamming tool

15. Reubby

Reubby Jackobian

How do we know the approved site

16. OLUWASEUN ADEKOYA

OLUWASEUN ADEKOYA Jackobian

You have just spoken my mind. What would happen to the ones introduced yesterday or last week if you introduce a new one today? By so doing, then you will be the cause of the ones that fails. Let's face a reliable one, recycle and forget about new one, let's stop being the problem of ourselves.

17. Yayra

Yayra Rookie!!!

Guys are you tired of loosing money ?
    Are you tired of greedy admins paying themselves waaay too much before merging their participant ?
    Join Nicecash.com.ng
    First time ever on jackobian that a ponzi site admins are not interested in paying themselves first.
    Loads of scammers on jackobian guys watch out, just very few of them are trustworthy.

18. yemi123

yemi123 Jackobian

i feel 1 to 2 sites is ok, but 1 would have been preferable, also a space of more than a day should be given bfor another is released, if we want increased subscribtion, increased confidence, continuty,quality and effectiveness, except we are expecting that the should only last for a day.

19. Smooth99

Smooth99 Jackobian

Reachoutforum is a peer to peer scheme which give you x2 of your donation within 0-48hrs of making payment and confirmed

ReachOutForum is the first of it's kind with an unlimited bandwidth that can contain any amount of members.
    24/7 call support
    24/7 Facebook support
    24/7 Twitter Support and announcement page
    24/7 E-mail support
    24/7 Telegram support manned by 4 admins.

We are here To establish reliability, consistency and continuity within our network. As we do well to broadcast this platform
    CORE VALUES
    LOYALTY to your investors, LOYALTY within our network.
    The packages are:
    1⃣10,000 >20,000
    2⃣20,000 >40,000
    3⃣50,000 > 100,000
    4⃣100,000> 200,000

ALL 1:2 MATRIX
    Stay tuned❗️

Launching Today by 10a.m

20. Smooth99

Smooth99 Jackobian

Reachoutforum.com

21. Mike fortune

Mike fortune Jackobian

and so i say this simply what makes a site a scam
    this is when the admin dont wish to sustain the website after a particular period of time and leave.
    in true sense all sites are scam.
    we all want good websites but we should know this that for any site to be authentic and remain authentic first is determined by us.
    Admins ifi may suggest i want to create a sustainable site and i want us all to be part of the creation its 90% done but needs u i am here to assist with anything lets us as jackobians build what works for us here take a look its not yet done but its cool im open to suggestions and comments .

fortunepals.com/signup.php

Thanks

22. Smooth99

Smooth99 Jackobian

23. Bellason

Bellason Jackobian

I love this move, please let it be taken seriously.

24. Richmond S.S.S

Richmond S.S.S Rookie!!!

Hello sir, please I have a site that is going to be launched tomorrow by 2pm and its has all the requirements, it's a legit site and we want jackobians blessings to go ahead please kindly contact me or let me know how to get in touch with you guys thank you 08159632061

25. Noid

Noid Rookie!!!

na waooo! site upon sites! for the so called ponzi! my beloved people make ona hold ona pocket o! make we hear the out come of the admin first on the proposed policy on ground.

Ediye14 likes this.
  26. donflexy

donflexy Jackobian

27. enekorogha tega

enekorogha tega Rookie!!!

how can i contact admin

28. Sweetcrown

Sweetcrown Jackobian

Admin pls help us review this site earnersclub247.com , a friend just introduced it to me now and he claimed that he has recycled 3 time today
    thanks

29. Mike fortune

Mike fortune Jackobian

30. kaabiyesi

kaabiyesi Jackobian

please when is the new ponzi site that was to be launch by 10 am today comes online?