BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Official Improved Policy For Screening The Best And Paying Ponzi Schemes On Jackobian

Discussion in 'Jackobian News (Official)' started by D-termined, Mar 18, 2017.

1. enigmaz

enigmaz Rookie!!!

Hello Admin,

I have a confirmed site coming up tomorrow

2. SosoTheApex

SosoTheApex Active

Pls admins..let's have one site a day so that all the traffic should be focused on that site cos if it's more than one,people Will spread to those other ones and payment will be getting slow in others pls let's just focus on 1 reliable site in a day

3. SosoTheApex

SosoTheApex Active

Exactly my point and there should be a particular package so that everyone Will stick to than package and get paid easily like maybe 5k package or 10k..any of them so that there will be easy matching of members cos it people start going for separate packages, there won't be a sustainable amount of people to match to another as everyone is going their separate ways pls admin look into this very well .1 site and 1package in the site

4. SalimSojay

SalimSojay Well Known

As for me, lemme say I don't really have problem with d no of ponzi site dat's being released on daily or weekly basis. I will not get involved in any of them; No matter how sugar-coated. I know how I do my things to get my own trusted sites online that are paying & will still continue to pay me.

But

I URGE THE ADMINS TO PLEASE LISTEN TO THE OPINION OF PEOPLE ABOUT THE NO. OF SITE & SHOULD IMPLEMENT WHAT THE MAJORITY SAYS

ALSO

ENSURE U EXTEND YOUR NEW POLICY TO THE SPAMMING ISSUES

Cos, it's certain that many jkins will still continue to share their fake ponzi sites on peoples' thread

U have to ensure that u implement serious sanctions to anyone that spam any thread with ponzi

Let me drop my pen ✒ here & keep watching people's reactions to this issue

It's damn interesting!!

#$alim$ojay

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
    Johnice and sango ilorin like this.
  5. nkoroemmanuel

nkoroemmanuel Rookie!!!

I have gained and i have lost alot of cash when it comes to the ponzi business.

i have been a victim of their so called Hit and Run.
    i have also gained alot with this schemes, i must be honest with you.

getting a legitimate ponzi site this days is not an easy task.
    my worries became less when i met Tolu from lag on facebook.
    since then my alerts have been on the high even though about 5% of her recommendations turns out not be paying very well due to some technical issues they must have encountered.

we were chatting recently when she told me about this new site that will be launched by 10am on M0nday.
    according to her, "this whole ponzi scheme is a matter of winning and loosing whether you like it or not, thats why when you take the risk it pays you in 10 folds".

i have decided to share for once a ponzi scheme i am convinced will turn out to make my day today.
    it is purely for matured minds alone, i noticed they're alot of cyber beggars on this platform thats why i've been finding it so difficult to share here.

to cut the long story short, it is TRANSPAYERS .COM
    and it is written boldly on the site 3:1 matrix
    thank me (Oluwatosin) later.

6. SosoTheApex

SosoTheApex Active

Lols..Scammers get sweet mouth...Is it only Tolu you met on Facebook?What of Ade and Tobi?lolszz

7. SalimSojay

SalimSojay Well Known

Lol I wonder why he no meet Lola on facebook
    Dem all scammers upandan

BEWARE OF THEM

8. Whichway

Whichway Jackobian

For me why open sites daily sef? That's why they keep scamming! When they are not patronized, them go all siddon! For me, the best thing to do is looking into the existing ones that have been abandoned. So far the site is still opening and the life span of the site is not one that will end in few weeks or months, why don't we go back and donate on such sites! We have more than enough sites on ground already. Truth be told, not all these sites are scams but when there is no recycling, what do u expect? Whether they open one or two new sites daily or weekly, the end result is what has been happening..... Abandonment!!! For me, its a no-no to supporting new sites opening! Why is get help worldwide still standing? RECYCLING!!! We all know how ponzi works. Recycling is the way out and not opening sites;that's scam continues or abandonment continues! (Reason being that the admin knows the sincerity of the site if for scamming purpose or genuine reason but later abandoned and now tagged scam!)

Dawn likes this.
  9. Johnnyblaze

Johnnyblaze Jackobian

Let go for one in a week or 1 in two weeks, it will make d odas sit up knowin dey have to use dia chance well.

10. Johnnyblaze

Johnnyblaze Jackobian

Lets go for one in a week or one in two weeks,, it will help d odas buckle up, knowin dey only just have one chance and dey have to make good use of it.

11. Jaybye

Jaybye Upcoming

Rotfl.. And na so dem sabi big grammars.. Hehehe

12. NOBLECASH

NOBLECASH Rookie!!!

Good development and nice work keep it up

13. Dhamo

Dhamo Jackobian

Good, at least people will loss less

14. Pls how can I contact the jackobian staff... There's a legit ponzi site that will launch in few days

15. JayRomeo

JayRomeo Jackobian

Http:// www.deeprofessionals.com is not a hit and run site.....
    It will be launched by 8am Wednesday....
    Launching PROMO to the first 500 users that registers on the launch date will GH IN LESSS THAN 3 HOURS.
    GUYs lets help to promote a site that has come to stay.....
    0-2 hours to PH ......assign a professor to you
    0hours -7 days to GH .....as a professor downliners will be assigned to you to pay you.

16. BELEMA

BELEMA Jackobian

how can one drop for verification

17. Ediye14

Ediye14 Upcoming

where????

18. Ediye14

Ediye14 Upcoming

How real and legit is it? We are talking about hit and run here

19. Paul Sandra

Paul Sandra Rookie!!!

@Prezzy how can I contact you?

20. Paul Sandra

Paul Sandra Rookie!!!

21. Mckenzy231

Mckenzy231 Rookie!!!

Please how

22. ceojblinks

ceojblinks Jackobian

23. Obayi

Obayi Jackobian

Hey Jackobian.. ADMIN.. I AM AUSTIN. I AM A WEB AND PROGRAMMA DESGINER.. PLEASE I NEED JUST 3PERSONS WHILE ARE interested because I want to launch a site that will be as strong and reliable as Twinkas or 247helpers..
    I just want the hosting to last as long as 5years.. If you interested just chat me up or call let's discuss on whatsapp

08138184527... Austin.. One love
    Thanks all. Thanks admin

24. Jane102

Jane102 Jackobian

Hello jackoz link me up

25. Jane102

Jane102 Jackobian

Hello jackoz link me up

26. Jane102

Jane102 Jackobian

Hello pls link up

27. Chrisvan

Chrisvan Jackobian

GETHELPWORLDWIDE LATEST UPDATES

1. How can I transfer my information from the previous site to the new site.

2. How can I solve my Pending Unmatched GH and pending Unrematched GH issues.

3. How many Percent Should we PH before we can GH in GHW Xclusive

4. Will the Accounts blocked on old platform be unblocked after participants move.

5. Will I need to PH before I GH in the new Get help worldwide Xclusive Site.

6. Can i login to the new GHW Xclusive site with my Old Login Details?. Solution - NO!, Old Accounts will not work directly in Xclusive, Please create a new account.

How to Migrate Successfully to Xclusive.gethelpworldwide.com

1. Visit the New Site

2. Click Create Account.

3. Fill in your registration details (using same email as your old account) *Use emperorssmyt@gmail.com as Referral Email.

4. Click Sign Up.

5. Go to your mail and Activate.

6. Now Login to your account and click Migration.

7. Click Link Account.

8. Click next and enter details of your old account.

9. Click next and submit request.

10. Click Link Account, Click Next, Copy the code sent to your email & paste it.

11. Click Next and all your outstanding GH and PH will appear for you to review.

Please wait for the system message signifying a success or migration failure.

If you have Migrated successfully, you will find your Pending GH under "Receive Help" click on "Outstanding GH"

How to CREATE E-PIN
    Click My Account
    Click on Change/Set E-pin
    Click the Next Button
    Enter your pin carefully (DON’T EVER FORGET IT)
    Submit.

How to add Bank Details
    Click on MY ACCOUNT
    Click on MANAGE BANK/BITCOIN
    Click on Register Bank Account or Register Bitcoin
    Click Next
    Enter Details carefully
    Next
    Then Submit

How to VERIFY PHONE NUMBER
    On your dashboard, Click on “Unverified,

Write down the code and await call from a member.

I want to assure everyone that very soon all this questions will be answered by the GHW X admins. In a couple of hours, the admins will display updates on our dashboard regarding the questions above.

While we wait, I advice we keep on participating in the GHW X forum – To register and login clickhttps://xclusive.gethelpworldwide.com

28. Chrisvan

Chrisvan Jackobian

GETHELPWORLDWIDE LATEST UPDATES

1. How can I transfer my information from the previous site to the new site.

2. How can I solve my Pending Unmatched GH and pending Unrematched GH issues.

3. How many Percent Should we PH before we can GH in GHW Xclusive

4. Will the Accounts blocked on old platform be unblocked after participants move.

5. Will I need to PH before I GH in the new Get help worldwide Xclusive Site.

6. Can i login to the new GHW Xclusive site with my Old Login Details?. Solution - NO!, Old Accounts will not work directly in Xclusive, Please create a new account.

How to Migrate Successfully to Xclusive.gethelpworldwide.com

1. Visit the New Site

2. Click Create Account.

3. Fill in your registration details (using same email as your old account) *Use emperorssmyt@gmail.com as Referral Email.

4. Click Sign Up.

5. Go to your mail and Activate.

6. Now Login to your account and click Migration.

7. Click Link Account.

8. Click next and enter details of your old account.

9. Click next and submit request.

10. Click Link Account, Click Next, Copy the code sent to your email & paste it.

11. Click Next and all your outstanding GH and PH will appear for you to review.

Please wait for the system message signifying a success or migration failure.

If you have Migrated successfully, you will find your Pending GH under "Receive Help" click on "Outstanding GH"

How to CREATE E-PIN
    Click My Account
    Click on Change/Set E-pin
    Click the Next Button
    Enter your pin carefully (DON’T EVER FORGET IT)
    Submit.

How to add Bank Details
    Click on MY ACCOUNT
    Click on MANAGE BANK/BITCOIN
    Click on Register Bank Account or Register Bitcoin
    Click Next
    Enter Details carefully
    Next
    Then Submit

How to VERIFY PHONE NUMBER
    On your dashboard, Click on “Unverified,

Write down the code and await call from a member.

I want to assure everyone that very soon all this questions will be answered by the GHW X admins. In a couple of hours, the admins will display updates on our dashboard regarding the questions above.

While we wait, I advice we keep on participating in the GHW X forum – To register and login clickhttps://xclusive.gethelpworldwide.com

29. Ajewole Boluwape

Ajewole Boluwape Jackobian

Its the best , pls I will like to talk to you. How do i get your mobile because I have something to discuss. my no is 08079750171. pls beep me and I will call. Thanks for the services being rendered

30. Rocklex

Rocklex Jackobian

Very well said. Hope this policy reduces this ponzy craze