Official Improved Policy For Screening The Best And Paying Ponzi Schemes On Jackobian

Discussion in 'Jackobian News (Official)' started by D-termined, Mar 18, 2017.

1. luckyjojo

luckyjojo Active

Featured Threads:
    Nice development . 1 to 2 good sites is ok in a month . Sites that will last for months not daily . No need of posting new ones daily if we have tested one that is paying unless there is a good reason for it .The Nigerian student pocket should also be put into consideration when picking or selecting these sites. At least donations from 2k and above should be considered so that every one having interest can participate not starting with outrageous amounts we that we can't spare

Tolulope Alli likes this.
  2. zubem

zubem Upcoming

Featured Threads:
    The problem is from we jackobians. It might interest you 2 know dat jackobians are noted for fake fast ponzi scheme. A friend told me that fake sites are mostly advertised here in jackobian. so, its high time we patronize already existing platform and forget all these newly launched sites.

Immagine, all the ponzi schemes with cash, naira, double, or tripple attatched to its name are all fake. they does not last beyond two weeks. Think of a ponzi with such name that has lasted for more than two weeks. Reply if you remember one

3. blower

blower Upcoming

Featured Threads:
    Wen will this policy be implemented?jst today alone I already saw about 5 newly launched site about to go live. U guys should action this policy like right nw, cos we have lost of money here and dat doesn't speaks well about ur platform @admin#jacobina!peace out.

Yasssss!!! and Tolulope Alli like this.
  4. Tolulope Alli

Tolulope Alli Rookie!!!

5. Iseiyanu

Iseiyanu Jackobian

Featured Threads:
    @blower Please be informed that there are several that may be advertised daily, but the only sites approved by the admin will be communicated by the @admin
    This is to minimise the lost of faithful @Jackobian(s) to the bearest minimum.
    Although, you may also have or know trusted sites, even after dropping in on the general forum, kindly get in contact with the @admin for verification and validation.
    Please be rest assure that @admin is doing a great job to make everyone here laugh last and makes the fraudster cry last and long.
    SAYNOTOFAKEPONZI

D-termined and Dave Junior like this.
  6. LOVETH25

LOVETH25 Jackobian

7. LOVETH25

LOVETH25 Jackobian

I agree with you Ernest Kay. one site is ok not even site that last a week let's work together and join a site that can even last a month. we need a site that has good platform not the one that u can not click on anything except to see who u are paying; a site that has customer care and help line I mean functioning numbers we can reach the admin with to complain if we need any help; a site that does not block people after payment; I site that peer immediately; a site with 2hours count down to make payment 6hours is too much. WE NEED JUST ONE RELIABLE FORUM. THANKS.

Tolulope Alli and Yasssss!!! like this.
  8. pama obus

pama obus Rookie!!!

I AM NOT PROMOTING THESE PONZI SITE BUT AS FOR ME i AM STICKING WITH THEM NO MATTER WHAT ALL THE NEW PONZI SITE ARE ALL SCAM SO WHY WAIST MY MONEY i AM STICKING WITH MMM,GHW AND TWINKAS ALL THE WAY I HAVE LOST ALOT FORGET ABOUT THESE NEW ONES

9. Oddy

Oddy Jackobian

D new devt will be okay but d truth is, 40percent fault is from d admin while 60 is 4rm d fake participant, hw are u guys going to eliminate dat, cos most jackobians will still see d site nd register with no intention of paying, thats d main issue sef.

10. Ay04z

Ay04z Active

Featured Threads:
    people DAT have receive in twinkas and refuse to recycle,or if u have not do it before kindly go back and let storm it and see the magic how it will fast again....those guys are real Dan all diz Nigerian fake ponzi....

Ediye14 likes this.
  11. LOVETH25

LOVETH25 Jackobian

maybe we all should go back to twinkas

Ediye14 and julie3er like this.
  12. Yasssss!!!

Yasssss!!! ... Da Awesome!

Featured Threads:
    LOL :):) So true, the 2hrs sites, click on the facebook and ssee it take you to anywhere. No support, nothing. Just ridiculous, and people re putting their banking details on such sites. SMH. I'm waiting for the policy to be implemented. Sick of seeing fake sites promoted on here every hr.

julie3er and Tolulope Alli like this.
  13. itse

itse Rookie!!!

@Kenny n @determined I dropped u a personal conversation.

14. prinzemdy

prinzemdy Jackobian

this is a very good platform for jackobians because the truth is there are many sites that are genuie but they don't have the publicity yet people are getting paid daily while the fradulent ones have got the name and all but people keeps lossing money on them nice platform keep it up preezy

Tolulope Alli likes this.
  15. Toluwanikayode

Toluwanikayode Jackobian

Nice development

16. ada17

ada17 Jackobian

nice development...at least 1-2site in a week...

17. Kinglevi

Kinglevi Rookie!!!

So,which sites r we expecting tomorrow?

18. prospero 1

prospero 1 Jackobian

That is a good development I really think it will make a positive impact in this group but then when are we implementing this change in the system

sango ilorin likes this.
  19. Eden

Eden Jackobian

This is a good development to all Jackobians, I have been looking forward to this type of approach and I just prayed that this lasts longer. Kudos to the intiator(s) of this great idea, Long live Jackobian.com, Thanks

sango ilorin likes this.
  20. Agino ekugbene

Agino ekugbene Jackobian

21. Tess

Tess Jackobian

Good one, can't we do something like twinkas where you have just one package and we keep recycling than having other sites coming here to scam us, you don't know those that are genius and it will surelyrics be difficult to know

sango ilorin likes this.
  22. precious Fregene

precious Fregene Well Known

Featured Threads:
    NICE POLICY....always working towards progress

23. Buzore

Buzore Jackobian

@rookie... I thought sites were meant for @Kenny or @determined to verify.... Guys are tired of losing so much and gaining little or none at all

24. Toluwanikayode

Toluwanikayode Jackobian

Pls everyone shld read this

*Who are the real scammers?*
    Those people who put their idea, money and sweat together to help people in need ?
    OR those people who will see a new platform and join, then after getting their first payment, they would disappear without recycling.
    *For example, you PHed 10k for 20k, and you register pay your 10k and you got 20k, remember two people paid you.*
    *Then when you leave without recycling, without providing help after getting help, who pays those two people that donated to you?*
    *This websites don’t generate money, they only help in circulating the money.*
    *Then when you leave after getting help and you didn’t think about those who donated to you, you’re the real thief, you’re the real scammer, you're selfish.* Be honest with yourself.*
    *STOP ROBBING INNOCENT PEOPLE OF THEIR MONEY AND OBEY THE LAW OF SUSTAINABILITY.*
    *Recycle after getting help, Keep the system alive by providing help again after getting help.*

*Recycling is very important in this business.*

*I Support RECYCLING.*

*Do you support RECYCLING?*

*If you do, then share this message and let’s educate people together.*
    Toluwanikayode cares!!

Noid likes this.
  25. Prechi

Prechi Rookie!!!

Will like to call any Admin. But I can't see any number. I'm there is this one I just did and I have invested again. Prospectearner.com it pays 50% in 5days. I think it will be a good idea if it's also introduced here. Because the 100% also tend to contribute to many failures.

26. agbaje

agbaje Upcoming

I totaly agree wit u and to add more.then if u stil want to invest in the old site that is faithful like twinkas and other then u can pick one of them and do so for the future seperate from the only new one that all of us are investing thanks

27. Noid

Noid Rookie!!!

2 sites a week is very much welcomed. That will guarantee its sustainability due to the traffic it will pull in.

28. Noid

Noid Rookie!!!

You said it all my brother. I support recycling not collect and then run!!!

29. Stephen Clement

Stephen Clement Rookie!!!

VISIT GOLDCHEST.ORG

30. Stephen Clement

Stephen Clement Rookie!!!

A new site is yet t0 be launch...www. goldchest.org