The Vision - Jackobian Represents something, we Have a Vision which is Something you shouold Learn about by Clicking Here!
Can't find the Latest Ponzi Sites on the Homepage? - Click Here to See the Ponzi Forum & the Newest Being Launched!
Ponzi vs Crypto! - Read this to Know where you should Put your Money
Cryptocurrency Investments - Ever wondered what Cryptocurrency Investment stands for? Click here to Learn
Improve - Help make our forum Better and Earn Bitcoins doing that - Learn More here
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Wanna Buy or Sell at Cheapest Rates and Most Trusted Dealers in Nigeria? Click here To buy and sell with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks
    Dismiss Notice

Official Improved Policy For Screening The Best And Paying Ponzi Schemes On Jackobian

Discussion in 'Site News' started by D-termined, Mar 18, 2017.

1. shinning

shinning Jackobian

15%
    My opinion

Dennis Oribhabor and Gbise isaac like this.
  2. Babyneky

Babyneky Jackobian

40%
    I am suggesting one site every week. In a month we will be having 4 sites. And before any of them will be launched, those in charge will make sure that 1 or 2 of their admin is on that sites thread to be resolving and answering Jackobians issue.

kennygee1, julie3er and phunkie like this.
  3. Iseiyanu

Iseiyanu Jackobian

65%
    Great Jackobians.......

Good Evening.

Am of the opinion that this great forum should form a CID department where the Bankers in here in collaboration with the Admins... will be able to securely and secretly confirm only to the admin the accounts participants here are merged to pay. In so doing, the Admins... will be able to professional advise the community here if they should go ahead to pay or not.

However, this is not to totally eliminate the fraudsters but will significantly reduce the total numbers of the evil guys and also, exposed them.

@admin & co. I am nominating myself to be part of the CID if the idea is welcome. However, there must be proper screening of those to form the group which I have some secured measures we can follow so as to maintain professionalism.

Thank You,

kennygee1, Noid, Freshdew and 3 others like this.
  4. Dave Junior

Dave Junior Upcoming

15%
    Head of CID unit. @Prezzy @Kenny over to you ..

kennygee1, D-termined and Gbise isaac like this.
  5. Gbise isaac

Gbise isaac Rookie!!!

60%
    Am in with you dave and prezzy

Dave Junior likes this.
  6. phunkie

phunkie Upcoming

40%
    well said

7. phunkie

phunkie Upcoming

40%
    its about time......i like this

8. Emmy Fresh

Emmy Fresh Rookie!!!

60%
    perfect ideas..

9. rukky sam

rukky sam Rookie!!!

20%
    I Think this is the best solution to scam site

10. Princess damzd

Princess damzd Jackobian

65%
    :mad::mad:

11. Princess damzd

Princess damzd Jackobian

65%
    Pls alhaji.... No talk like day, one site for infinity ke.. Forvwetin Na Ave u forgotten d Yoruba proverbs DAT says: ONA KAN O WOOJA NI......

Baloty likes this.
  12. CRACKHACK

CRACKHACK Active Mod

52%
    Am very happy , about this , atleast 50% and the wise people will be safe , from hit and run site or 1hour sites whatever they call it, .......

D-termined likes this.
  13. tsino

tsino Jackobian

15%
    please 1 site a week is the best, it we all stick to one site in a week it will be very reliable , the only thing is that those site must be secured and must be able to accommodate enough member so there wont be need to go for unnecessary upgrade

Ediye14 and rukky sam like this.
  14. Abiben

Abiben Jackobian

15%
    wow this is a nice development, it will so good to publish atmost 2 reliable site . personally i have lost alot of money to all these ponzi advertized in this forum.

15. declan

declan Jackobian

15%
    We hope for the best from this awesome development

16. viteks

viteks Jackobian

90%
    Great move!
    All we need is just one confirmed, paying site per week. That's d only way we can all benefit maximally.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  17. viteks

viteks Jackobian

90%
    Just 1 site a week. Thats d only way to discourage this evil trend where one individual or group will keep churning out dozens upon dozens of sites every day just to scam ppl.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  18. Trump

Trump Upcoming

40%
    This is a clarion call i've been advocating for a long time here.

I'm so relieved because this deliberation happened at the time I felt defeated in the campaign and contemplated quitting ponzi for good.

Now is the time to put those words into action.

To the mods that will pilot this affair, please ensure that any site dropped here forthwith should be secured (https).

We have really thrown caution to the wind by pursuing money without minding if our personal data is secured. Giving out our account details to yahoo boys to toy with.

It's not going to be an easy work, so i suggest this thread should be opened for more suggestions.

Scammers always have a way to fight back but together we'll crush them.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  19. BOBBYLEE

BOBBYLEE Jackobian

5%
    Hi everyone

20. Havilla

Havilla Jackobian

15%
    Good one I must say

21. Havilla

Havilla Jackobian

15%
    But to be sincere Nigerians are actually the reason why most of this schemes fails they are just so inconsistent which is not good for the system

Ediye14 and D-termined like this.
  22. Havilla

Havilla Jackobian

15%
    Imagine? Then u just get once and run off without recycling to help sustain the system?

Ediye14 likes this.
  23. Yasssss!!!

Yasssss!!! Upcoming

40%
    Well, thats a start, let's see how well you implement your new policy.

D-termined likes this.
  24. justibk

justibk Jackobian

90%
    And what is that supposed to mean? Please get your facts right, it's not by force to comment.

Princess damzd likes this.
  25. Jblastmp

Jblastmp Upcoming

40%
    OK guys.. Ponzi really dealth with me badly.. But ponzi that was great like nnn.ghw and twinkas lasted for long time and I believed many people earned from it... So here I think 3 wonderful program like nnn. Ghw. And twinkas will be awesome

I also think that once such site is achieved no more program should be posted only those site should continually reposted everyday. Until when the site stops paying another new trusted ones will then be posted to replace them.... That way numerous sites won't be published on the site everyday.. If only 3 programs that are paying is continually posted here every member will be involved but when too much program keeps showing up.. People starts moving from one to another.... That's my opinion if we want ponzi to work here....

Noid and julie3er like this.
  26. k.benzema

k.benzema Rookie!!!

20%
    i think 2 site a week is d best protocool

27. acemide

acemide Jackobian

15%
    nice please check your conversation with me we have some issues to talk about

28. acemide

acemide Jackobian

15%
    there is a very genuine ponzi scheme

sassy likes this.
  29. Eby0246

Eby0246 Jackobian

15%
    Yeah let's get one or two a week......I've been a victim of Jackobian telegram group several times dey keep bringing fake sites and keep staging people to say dey ate recycling.....pls stay away oooo..
    They are not d same as d website......they are fraud ooooo...please one or two well researched sites....at least that can pay for a week......

julie3er likes this.
  30. Crissy

Crissy Rookie!!!

60%
    This is really Nice and I pray it works perfectly.
    Some sites are just created to dupe people within hours after their launch, how will u identify them and keep people off cos it seems ponzi pays 'like d earlier d better'

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy