1. True we can't do it only, but with your efforts Jackobians we definitely can Yeah, let's all get involved
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Friend! You are not yet a Registered member of our forum. C'mon! what are you waiting for??? Click Here Now to Register and Start Enjoying the Full Features of Jackobian. Trust me,it's AWESOME!
  3. Hi Guest, it's Prezzy *winks* Do you Know you can get Free Bitcoins Daily by working with us here on Jackobian.com? Click here To Learn How to get up to $30 Free Monthly
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Yes, Jackobian is a Vision that powers out Community, Jackobian.com! To learn more about who we are, why we exist and what we do, please Click here to read the Revelation of the Jackobian Vision
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Everyday, while we Rap during Crypto Rap(7-11 PM), we give out Free Bitcoins! During the RAP, we teach and Discuss. Click here To Learn more About the Crypto RAP & How to Earn Free Bitcoins on Jackobian
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Ever wanted to stay connected to jackobian without a browser? click here and download the jackobian mobile App
    Dismiss Notice

Official Improved Policy For Screening The Best And Paying Ponzi Schemes On Jackobian

Discussion in 'Jackobian News (Official)' started by D-termined, Mar 18, 2017.

1. D-termined

D-termined TEAM LEADER Protector

Featured Threads:
    logo.og.png-Improved Policy For Screening The Best And Paying Ponzi Schemes On Jackobian

Hello Goodday to members here,it has come to our notice that many members here have been scammed alot by hit and run Ponzi sites..

Do you know that more than 100 ponzi sites are released on this forum which has caused great panic and fear to our members here... Members don't even know the right one to put their money into.

Jackobian really care about members not just the traffic alone so for members not to get scammed again we have finally make an improvement that can proffer better confidence to members to invest happily on ponzi sites even though we all know wholeheartedly that most ponzi sites are risky but imagine that it pays atleast 80% of members here, won't you be happy about that...

Our new decisions policy goes this way

• Only about 2-3 sure and paying ponzi sites will be released daily.
    • Jackobian's Staff @D-termined & @Kenny will be the ones to verify sites before publishing it to the front-page... THIS DOES NOT GUARANTEE SUCCESS OF ANY PLATFORM. IT'S AN EFFORT TO MAKE SURE WE GET THE VERY BEST OF WHAT'S POSSIBLE
    • If you are one of the admins of one ponzi site And you know that your ponzi site is not a day old or scam one, you are free to contact any of the Jackobian staff and discuss with them...
    • Note that We want ponzi sites that can sustain our members here.
    Please and please don't contact Jackobian staff if you are a scammer or your ponzi site is just to scam Jackobian members here..

We care about our integrity and credibility here....

Ponzi sites owners, members and ponzi promoters should take their time to study this new policy and endeavour to abide by this....

Together we can make Jackobian forum a better citadel place to be...

You and I can make the difference...

DISCLAIMER: Jackobian staff cannot be held responsible for member's lost

Only your Spare money should be use to do ponzi biz.

Inspite of that we should all do ponzi biz at our own risk

From The Admin Desk...

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
    dan92, Chinextar, Peter obi and 18 others like this.
  2. Kenny

Kenny GrandMaster

Featured Threads:
    Nice Development

3. D-termined

Featured Threads:
    Sure!!!

Sirvictor likes this.
  4. sango ilorin

sango ilorin GrandMaster Mod

Featured Threads:
    Jkins,
    What you guyz have to say to this....... Contribute please to serve you better

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
    Ajewole Boluwape and Abiben like this.
  5. deelaw61

deelaw61 Upcoming

1st of all I think 5 sites a day is too much. Y not 2 or 3.i mean d way people may money from peer to peer is due to traffic. If u realease 5 a day everyone will b divided BTW 5 sites. But if u release just 2 a day, just watch how we will make money. Because imagine all Jackobian facing just 2 sites. It will b fast and D recycling will b mad. Just my suggestion tho. Also how will u guys know Dt a site is good before posting it, because I once fell for a scam here. The owner posted his name, made whatsapp grp... Only to launch d site, take our money, close d site and D whatsapp grp after 2 days. So how do u differentiate BTW honest people and thieves

6. cyborg07

cyborg07 Active

Featured Threads:
    1 Site A Day. A very reliable one.

7. deelaw61

deelaw61 Upcoming

Exactly.. 1 or 2

8. Dave Junior

Dave Junior Active

5 sites a day too much. lets have 3 sites a day. And even if investors plug into those sites. It's good for the owners and investors.

9. Kenny

Kenny GrandMaster

Featured Threads:
    We Are Working to Make sure The Site Is reliable.

we Cant Come Here And Label Everything To You On How We Plan To Knw They Are Trusted

10. Kenny

Kenny GrandMaster

Featured Threads:
    This Are 5 Sites That Will be Properly Screened atleast We Give You 65% assurance For Now...So All You Have To Do Is Checkout Those 5 Sites And pIck The Best For Yourselfs

Over 60 Sites Appear daily oN Jackobain And I Dont Think 5 Is A Bad Idea

Glow likes this.
  11. Dave Junior

Dave Junior Active

We are on the same page @Kenny. Just that the filter system should be tougher. We know there are no guarantees, but let's mitigate the losses.

12. Kenny

Kenny GrandMaster

Featured Threads:
    I Dont Think So My Dear....There Is GHW NNN Twinkas And They All Have Members...5 Is No Exception

13. Kenny

Kenny GrandMaster

Featured Threads:
    That Is Our Plan, But There Is A Little Guarantee
    Am Tired Of Seeing Scam Sites

dennisonyedikachid likes this.
  14. sango ilorin

sango ilorin GrandMaster Mod

Featured Threads:
    Let's others contribute please......

15. matty chopper

matty chopper Upcoming

ok so am to contact one of you guys becos I have a Ponzi that isn't old in which I know one of the head admins and I posted a thread about it but no response from anyone and as we all know, no matter how legit a Ponzi site is, it still needs pple to sustain it

Noid and Prezzy like this.
  16. Kenny

Kenny GrandMaster

Featured Threads:
    what is your point

17. nekkiluv

nekkiluv Rookie!!!

3 site it's ok

18. matty chopper

matty chopper Upcoming

am asking ni ooo... that I have a site that's trying to be legit but they just wanna start...

so am asking if I should contact u??

19. AKERELE SUNDAY

AKERELE SUNDAY Jackobian

it's a great development

Prezzy likes this.
  20. Sirvictor

Sirvictor Jackobian

Nice point, but pls how do I contact D- tremined and Kenny because I have one. My no. is 07035547769.

Prezzy likes this.
  21. D-termined

Featured Threads:
    Exactly sustainability is the main thing to make ponzi site last longer...

22. Jaflash

Jaflash Upcoming

Featured Threads:
    Is about time, 5 sites a day? U mean like 5 different sites day? Dats ridiculous.

Guys talking about 2-3 sites a day, does that mean after that day the sites will be abandoned and new sites will be introduced the next day?

No one is even talking of 1 site in a day, what do you want to do with so many sites in a day? When they all offer same packages.

I suggest one site a day. 2-3 sites in a week.

Saying 2-3 sites a day, is advising members to always abandon a site and move to another the following day.

Don't know where you got those ideas from, am certain is not gonna help matters.

dnute, Tess, Bridgesto and 11 others like this.
  23. Dave Junior

Dave Junior Active

Yea. You made valid points. But it's still a marketplace, you must provide a mix of possible good sites not a monopoly of one possible good site.

Chinextar and Kenny like this.
  24. Sirvictor

Sirvictor Jackobian

Hi Kenny, can I have ur contact?

25. Trudy

Trudy Jackobian

Tha
    Thanks

26. Sirvictor

Sirvictor Jackobian

Pls drop ur number for me, or flash me on 07035547769

27. NOBLECASH

NOBLECASH Rookie!!!

Nice one but how we drop any site for verification

28. Ediye14

Ediye14 Upcoming

If new sites keep springing up every day, old sites will be abandoned and we all know that for sites to survive, high traffic is needed. I am of the opinion that 5 sites a week if well advertished and with good traffic will save us from sites collapsing due to people running to new sites and abandoning old sites when they have received instead of recycling in the old ones.

kennygee1, Noid, Prezzy and 2 others like this.
  29. shinning

shinning Jackobian

2-5 per day is not good enough, i go for 2 per week or better still until the curent ones stops paying.
    My questions:
    1. What will be the penalty for advertising ponzi site n not going through d admi?
    2. What will happen to cyber berggers? Kos they are d main prob of of ponzi.
    3. What will happen to those than spoil an ongoing ponzi with wrong/harmful comment kos they av thier own they wanna promote.
    4. Admi, hope u wont be sentimental in promoting site...such that u promote d highest payer or ur personal persons?

Ediye14, Noid, Tess and 2 others like this.
  30. D-termined

Featured Threads:
    Check my profile or @Kenny profile to get more details

john Fever and Rocklex like this.