If You Haven't Invested In Bitcoin Because Of Future Worth, Read This!

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Protector

Featured Threads:
    Learn about Bitcoins here = Btc School: Online Seminar On Bitcoin Investment And Growth!

I think the value of Bitcoins will fall. I think and i just think it will fall!
    That's the excuse right?
    That's the reason why so many of us haven't done the needful and invested in the cryptocurrency.

Wanna know what i think myself?
    I think this coion is going to 5000 dollars this year. People haven't started using Bitcoins actually. they are still using the local currency and using Bitcoins as a side currency for other transactions or mostly Bitcoin online Investments and that's the reason why the coin has not yet shown it's full potentials! But very soon, in this 2017 surely, some companies will start accepting Bitcoins as means of payment even here in Nigeria and the value will start rising.

That's just the message i wanna pass accross to you today.
    If you are scared that the price of Bitcoins is going to come down and that's the reason why you aren't using it to Invest at the moment then you are definitely making a mistake and you should start purchasing some now and also making Investments with it!

Understand that Bitcoin did not start today - The growth of Bitcoin

I also encourage you to imagine the future of Bitcoins bearing in mind that it did not start today. The cryptocurrency, Bitcoin was created about 6 years ago and since then have been in active service.

View the Bitcoin graph and you will understan that BItcoin has only grown in strength since then and it's still growing up till this moment!

Bitcoin graph.png-If You Haven't Invested In Bitcoin Because Of Future Worth, Read This!

Source = Bitcoin Charts / Charts

Of course, it has had it's ups and downs rising and falling below 1000 dollars but then, that's just the nature of bitcoin. It has solidly rooted at $800 for some time now and i don't think it's ever going to go below this again.

Lastly, Bitcoin has been gaining Popularity around the world
    Yes, it wasn't so rampant in Nigeria and it's not even rampant up till now. iT's available but not so many people know about it's existence nor how to use it. That's Bitcoins for you. Eventually, it will find it's way into the hands of the people and it will continue to grow and spread further and further until the price rocks $5000 this year possibly.

My Advice to You...
    Do not waste time further. Start investing with however much you have and you will start making some gains too.
    It doesn't really matter how much you have at the moment. you can buy more and add to it even from Jackobian central bank of bitcoins.
    Invest what you have and watch it grow into something much bigger!

I will be making more articles on Where to Invest your Money in Bitcoins for Large and smaller sums.
    Thanks for reading and i hope to see your comments down below and what you think about the growth of Bitcoins this year!

Dorlipi likes this.
  2. Loading...