Can't find the Latest Ponzi Sites on the Homepage? - Click Here to See the Ponzi Forum & the Newest Being Launched!
Ponzi vs Crypto! - Read this to Know where you should Put your Money
Cryptocurrency Investments - Ever wondered what Cryptocurrency Investment stands for? Click here to Learn
Improve - Help make our forum Better and Earn Bitcoins doing that - Learn More here
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Wanna Buy or Sell at Cheapest Rates and Most Trusted Dealers in Nigeria? Click here To buy and sell with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks
    Dismiss Notice

I Grew Up Disliking Islamic Religion But Personal Experience & This Video Changed That

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Prezzy, Dec 22, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Admin

28%
    Dislike may be an understatement because I couldn't understand a religion with all sorts of bad things surrounding it especially in their major countries like Arab.

You know what am talking about.
    It makes them more like a dreaded part of the human race. We aren't comfortable around them and can neither talk or eat with them.

Sadly, most of us Christians are led to Believe Muslims are dangerous over time but I don't think that's true.
    Some may be, but most of them are friendly too.

Friendly is an understatement here too. Some Muslims are entirely beings to love for their nature!

But that's what you didn't know just like I.
    This video will show that to you:

Muslims can be friendly
    Muslims can love and can be loved
    Muslims can care and be cared for
    Muslims aren't exactly what Christians take them to be.

This Xmas, just try to get close to some of them. Am sure most will accept your Xmas present with broad smiles! Oh, I forgot.... The women cover their faces so you may read the smile in their eyes if you can

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy