BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
  1. At long last! Jackobian Ads Info
    To Advertise Here, Call 07037238225
    Discover How Young Girl Earns 4.5% DAILY with Bitpetite Earning N4,725 DAILY = N140K/Month
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Jackobian is a Forum by Students, of Students for Everyone, as powered by Kinwap Vision, made possible by Nigerian Students!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. At long last! Jackobian Ads Info
    To Advertise Here, Call 07037238225
    HOW TO INVEST AND MAKE MONEY WITH BITCOIN AND CRYPTOS IN NIGERIA (CLICK HERE)
    Dismiss Notice

I Grew Up Disliking Islamic Religion But Personal Experience & This Video Changed That

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Prezzy, Dec 22, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    Dislike may be an understatement because I couldn't understand a religion with all sorts of bad things surrounding it especially in their major countries like Arab.

You know what am talking about.
    It makes them more like a dreaded part of the human race. We aren't comfortable around them and can neither talk or eat with them.

Sadly, most of us Christians are led to Believe Muslims are dangerous over time but I don't think that's true.
    Some may be, but most of them are friendly too.

Friendly is an understatement here too. Some Muslims are entirely beings to love for their nature!

But that's what you didn't know just like I.
    This video will show that to you:

Muslims can be friendly
    Muslims can love and can be loved
    Muslims can care and be cared for
    Muslims aren't exactly what Christians take them to be.

This Xmas, just try to get close to some of them. Am sure most will accept your Xmas present with broad smiles! Oh, I forgot.... The women cover their faces so you may read the smile in their eyes if you can