1. True we can't do it only, but with your efforts Jackobians we definitely can Yeah, let's all get involved
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Friend! You are not yet a Registered member of our forum. C'mon! what are you waiting for??? Click Here Now to Register and Start Enjoying the Full Features of Jackobian. Trust me,it's AWESOME!
  3. Hi Guest, it's Prezzy *winks* Do you Know you can get Free Bitcoins Daily by working with us here on Jackobian.com? Click here To Learn How to get up to $30 Free Monthly
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Yes, Jackobian is a Vision that powers out Community, Jackobian.com! To learn more about who we are, why we exist and what we do, please Click here to read the Revelation of the Jackobian Vision
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Everyday, while we Rap during Crypto Rap(7-11 PM), we give out Free Bitcoins! During the RAP, we teach and Discuss. Click here To Learn more About the Crypto RAP & How to Earn Free Bitcoins on Jackobian
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Ever wanted to stay connected to jackobian without a browser? click here and download the jackobian mobile App
    Dismiss Notice

I Grew Up Disliking Islamic Religion But Personal Experience & This Video Changed That

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Prezzy, Dec 22, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Protector

Featured Threads:
    Dislike may be an understatement because I couldn't understand a religion with all sorts of bad things surrounding it especially in their major countries like Arab.

You know what am talking about.
    It makes them more like a dreaded part of the human race. We aren't comfortable around them and can neither talk or eat with them.

Sadly, most of us Christians are led to Believe Muslims are dangerous over time but I don't think that's true.
    Some may be, but most of them are friendly too.

Friendly is an understatement here too. Some Muslims are entirely beings to love for their nature!

But that's what you didn't know just like I.
    This video will show that to you:

Muslims can be friendly
    Muslims can love and can be loved
    Muslims can care and be cared for
    Muslims aren't exactly what Christians take them to be.

This Xmas, just try to get close to some of them. Am sure most will accept your Xmas present with broad smiles! Oh, I forgot.... The women cover their faces so you may read the smile in their eyes if you can