BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Rumour I Can't Believe This, Hashing24 Is A Scam.

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Adigun, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Adigun

Adigun Active

Good day guys, this evening I was browsing through some website about bitcoin mining , then I came across this link that hashing24 verified as a scam, then I decided to have a view.

Screenshot_20180706-200431.png Screenshot_20180706-200431.png
    I was a kind of feeling like a fool that is been fooled.

Read this too
    Screenshot_20180706-200503.png

I don't know if this can be true, but if truly it was, they won't go scout free.

After then I decided to Logon to my hashing24 account and make a chat with one of their agent. When I asked him about the payout has not been profitable for almost a month now, then he replied me saying, "MY CURRENT CONTRACT WILL REMAIN TO HAVE THE SAME TERM AS IT USE TO BE NOW." I was confused, Screenshot_20180706-200954.png See below Screenshot_20180706-202344.png
    Source:SCAMBITCOIN

I don't know what other miners like me will feel about this situation, or is it because I just started mine and I have not gain at all, that s why I am having bad feeling about all this cloud mining thing.?
    Please I want to see your views on this .

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    Prezzy likes this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Can't Believe Hashing24 Forum Date
    You Can't Believe An Institution From Wall Street About To Start Trading Bitcoin Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Dec 21, 2017
    Sorry, You Can't Mine Bitcoins Anymore With Hashflare! Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jun 15, 2018
    Weird: Can't Deposit/withdraw On Bittrex & Binance Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jan 4, 2018
    [maintenance] Can't Login To Bitclubnetwork, Reason To Be Scared? Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Dec 16, 2017
    Can't Send Tokens From Etherdelta? Check This First! Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Nov 21, 2017

3. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

That's a lot you have there. Am not happy but am not surprised at things like this.

About a year ago, I read some reviews saying that bitclub-network is scam. Well, I did my research and joined and they are still very much around till today.
    People have their own views and especially people who aren't really going into an investment with the mind of an investor.

It all boils down to doing your own research and then making your own conclusions.

Personally Bitcoin mining might not be profitable now but that's now. Eventually, it will become profitable again.
    We just have to do our part by making sure that we don't lose our contracts and the wah to do this is to keep paying for the maintenance fees from one's wallet.

Yes, that sucks but it's the way too!

Adigun and Barnabias like this.
  4. Barnabias

Barnabias GrandMaster

Hashing24 still remains one of the oldest cloud mining farms, though I joined few months ago.
    Mind you, cloud mining is not profitable for now but that's not enough reason to say it's a scam

Prezzy and Adigun like this.
  5. Adigun

Adigun Active

Hummmmm Oga Prezzy , I trust you, I knew u will say something better on this, thanks dude.

Prezzy likes this.
  6. Adigun

Adigun Active

joined last month and my balance is even negative not positive, I can't afford to lose my 10k I just have to keep the contract live n active by sending them bitcoin for the maintenance fees , I pray this effort should not be in vain to any of us.

Prezzy likes this.
  7. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Thanks man

8. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

It won't. I just hope it doesn't take too long to start becoming profitable again

Adigun likes this.
  9. SIC

SIC Active

Lol be patient.. It might have been the oldest cloud mining farm but they still have tendencies to become scam.
    Apologies to those who might feel otherwise, but all these coys we hand our cryptos to without verification or regulators are liable to dissappear anytime. I've lost contracts to Hashing24 cos i missed maintenance fee(s) even when they could clearly see that i did pay for that fee everyday and had enough in their (my) balance.

NB:
    The above is not the reason am pointing this out, am just saying, they create the terms and condition but no one does the same for them. And one of it is, if it becomes unprofitable for X number of days that contract will be terminated leading to loss with no refund or compensation.

Please this is not to discourage anybody, if you have the stomach for it go for it!

Prezzy and Adigun like this.
  10. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

I lost some contracts too but am still optimistic

11. Adigun

Adigun Active

Guys what do u have to say about the new contract on hashing24, I started the demo, and I can see they are paying . But why are they not paying out to the old contract?

Prezzy likes this.
  12. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Perhaps the maintenance fee is not the same.

13. Adigun

Adigun Active

Is it possible to sell a contract on hashing24 pls, and how to do OK it @Prezzy

Prezzy likes this.
  14. NEYOOH

NEYOOH Active

I think bits2u is the best when talking about bitcoin mining

Prezzy likes this.
  15. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Yes you can

16. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Oya introduce us please

17. Benedict pepple

Benedict pepple Well Known

I'm still paying for maintenance fee from my balance hoping for things to come to normal.

Prezzy likes this.
  18. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

19. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Same as me.

20. Adigun

Adigun Active

Thanks @Prezzy. But have you ever sell a contract on hashing24 before? How do you go about the proof of address please?

Prezzy likes this.
  21. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

I don't understand what you mean by proof of address bro

22. Adigun

Adigun Active

In the auction room if you want to add a slot, there is an error message saying, slot not created, that one have to upload a document that show a proof of address before you can place a slot.

Prezzy likes this.
  23. Adigun

Adigun Active

I have been trying to upload some documents few, days ago, but they never verify it or even send me a reply on the uploaded document that I did. So I thought you have passed through this. @Prezzy

Prezzy likes this.
  24. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Please contact their support through the chat option at the bottom right of their website. They should be able to help you with that.

Let me know when you succeed bro

25. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Please contact their support through the chat option at the bottom right of their website. They should be able to help you with that.

26. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

27. Adigun

Adigun Active

alright

Prezzy likes this.