7d13
BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

How You Can Start Mining Bitcoins In 5 Minutes With Your Laptop

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Hello Nigerians and jackobians, i have an expository article to share with us concerning bitcoin mining in Nigeria especially for those of us who do not have the means and money to purchase those expensive ASIC miners!
    you may wanna skip the post and...

Me and Mining

I have always been a crypto mining enthusiast especially when it has to do with bitcoin mining! I got into mining as early as i could when i found out about it.
    First i tried mining with my laptop and it ended badly as you would imagine. Eventually, i settled for cloud mining which is how i am presently earning some bitcoins as passive income although it is rather unstable right now due to the fluctuations in the price of bitcoins.
    Haven tried many things in order to mine bitcoins with my computer and failed in the past, i was excited when i came across this article about honeyminer on bitcoinist news website.
    This information presents an easy way to mine bitcoins with your laptop of GPUs which is indeed better than the option of buying mining machines running them as i have discussed here.

So, I tried and Succeeded in Mining some Bitcoins using the Honeyminer software on my laptop... since morning!
    upload_2018-8-2_12-11-58.png-How You Can Start Mining Bitcoins In 5 Minutes With Your Laptop

Lols, one may say that a few hours is just too little to ascertain if something works for real and i agree but within my time online as an active investor, i am now able to identify good projects by merely looking at them for a short period of time and i give such credits to honeyminer. Besides, one of the founders oof the honeyminer project was interviewed by one one the most popular bitcoin news websites out there so it could only mean that they know what they are doing over there.

Below, i will summarize my experience mining Satoshi with the Honeyminer software and then share with us how we can equally start mining with our own PCs as well

My observations with HoneyMiner

1. It's simple to get started with!

All you need is to create an account if you don't have one and you can start mining!
    To create an account at honeyminer, please click the link below:

How to start Mining with Honeyminer
    don't worry, it's already pre-configured!

2. HoneyMiner is friendly in its use of your PC's resources

HoneyMiner is running in the background as i compose this article and it is not interfering in the smooth running of my laptop in any way that is visible. Most other mining softwares for PC does not work this way. some will freeze your laptop completely.
    It is important to note that honeyminer isn't mining so mch with your CPU alone which is expected!

3. You are gonna need some GPUs to make good money with this software
    This software just like many others support GPU although from the information i gathered, it is not so profitable to use these GPUs presently.
    The support of GPU for mining is great news because the interface is simple to use and although i do not know first hand what's involved with GPU mining in other mining softwares, i have no doubt it is much easier to set up your GPU for mining using HoneyMiner!
    So, if you have some GPUs, why not dust them and let them make some money for you?

4. [Gamification] You receive nearly one-third of your proceeds in terms of mining bonuses!
    Yeah, it's awkward for one to be receiving relatively large amounts of bitcoins in the name of bonuses but that's it. Personally, i feel they are only giving you what originally belongs to you as bonuses because the software is also business inclined and makes profits too.
    upload_2018-8-2_12-9-15.png-How You Can Start Mining Bitcoins In 5 Minutes With Your Laptop

5. Simplicity and Gamification is ....game!
    I simply love the simplicity. and you will too plus the gamifying touches. you will love them as well.

So, do you want to start Mining with your PC now?
    all you have to do is...

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Start Mining Bitcoins Forum Date
    Step By Step Guide To Start Investing In Bitcoin Mining Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jun 19, 2018
    ICO [ann][ico]new Level Coin:get Started Lending !trading !mining !earning With Nlc Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Feb 12, 2018
    All About Bitcoin Miningd-( Start Earning Bitcoin). Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Dec 15, 2017
    Genesis Mining Pre-order Hashrate Is Back, To Start 15th Of March, 2018 Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Nov 22, 2017
    1 Day To Start Mining With Dragonminingsystems! Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Oct 29, 2017

3. gbolahan

gbolahan GBOLAHAN Crypto Guardian

Dont damage your pc bro

Prezzy likes this.
  4. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

am still monitoring the operations.
    if i notice anything off the hook, i wil surely let us know.

so far, all good

gbolahan likes this.
  5. gbolahan

gbolahan GBOLAHAN Crypto Guardian

Nice keep us updated

6. Adigun

Adigun Active

Nice post Oga Prezzy

7. D-termined

D-termined TEAM LEADER Protector

@Prezzy good info but how much do you earn daily(in dollar) from this mining?

Prezzy likes this.
  8. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Maybe $0.24 or more
    But that's if you are only mining with your laptop

If you have GPU you'll be mining much more.

9. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

After a cool day of Mining Bitcoins with HoneyMiner...

Am sorry guys, i have bad news but i hope it is different in your own case.
    When i booted my PC today, it was my mouseβeh%:
    it was simply moving but the rest of my PC was in good condition. My PC wasn't even overheating and the HoneyMiner software wasn't running either. In fact, i haven't even logged in with my account to start the mining.

Uninstalling HoneyMiner:crying:/
    I
    t was really sad and tough considering i was not able to use my mouse. I managed to get rid of the software and that's it!

is the fault mine?
    is there something i did wrong?

these are questions that only HoneyMiner admins could answer OR i could seek the solutions myself but nay... am not doing that. not now at least!

You can still give the software a try and give us your own reports. i wish you better luck!

10. Nice try bro.
    However, PC mining without an additional mining rig is pretty dangerous, I'm sure you already know that.
    I have a core i7 with AMD graphics card, I'm able to run both CPU and GPU mining.. I mined bitcoin for a couple of days and mehn it was pretty decent in terms of speed but, guess what ?.... My graphics card got fried (couldn't play FIFA 18 and other games).. Screen became blurry. Cost me a lot of cash to get my laptop back to shape.. Point is, those third party softwares contains a backdoor code that shares our PC mining power with the software developer. If 100,000 people are using the software, 50% of each user's hashing power returns to the company(they are using people's device to mine for themselves). Our PC's resources get super stretched and eventually fails.

D-termined and gbolahan like this.
  11. Adigun

Adigun Active

I thought as much too, but I think using it online is more safety than installing the actual software developed. I also notice a slow operation from my PC, after I used the honeyminer software for a while, I just uninstalled it, to avoid risky and damage to my laptop.

Once I have made my first withdrawal from cryptotap Google Chrome miner, I will upload it here so you guys can see.
    I prefer cryptotap mining than the honeyminer, becuz cryptotap is just and extension that only works in chrome browser.

Check it out here Chrome browser for Cryptotap mining extension for both Android and PC users

12. Davud

Davud Rookie!!!

13. Cryptotab browser is less risky but obviously manipulated, it still uses power and data to keep hashrates at a slightly fair rate. Some websites have the mining script automatically attached, once you open a certain page it simply mines without your permission.. (I'll find the video of it. I watched it). Like I said, it's less risky and not profitable at all.
    You'll make more money from coinpot and faucethub than you would from that extension. That's just my opinion on it based on my test. Pls keep us up to date on your progress with the extension. Goodluck.

14. NEYOOH

NEYOOH Active

There is no difference bro. The truth is mining with your pc can cause more harm to your system. Quit before you lose your PC.

15. NEYOOH

NEYOOH Active

My take on NNU is that it is synonymous to a referral program. Well, it is indeed paying for now.....but with time it will stop paying. You must keep referring every month to meet the minimum payout @ 27th..

D-termined likes this.