BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
  1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Jackobian is a Forum by Students, of Students for Everyone, as powered by Kinwap Vision, made possible by Nigerian Students!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. At long last! Jackobian Ads Info
    To Advertise Here, Call 07037238225
    HOW TO INVEST AND MAKE MONEY WITH BITCOIN AND CRYPTOS IN NIGERIA (CLICK HERE)
    Dismiss Notice

How To Really Make Money With Bitcoin Investments In Nigeria

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Aug 14, 2017.

Moderators: Emma24, philipj, zedzed
  1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    Being a Nigerian and fully aware that the better part of what we have as investors from Nigeria are actually investors on the low key in terms of budget and knowledge, I have finally decided to prepare this template which I am convinced will assist the average Nigerian Cryptocurrency Investor out there especially as it has to do with starting out in this new world of making money online as has come to meet us through Blockchain brought by Bitcoin!

upload_2017-8-14_8-37-27.png-How To Really Make Money With Bitcoin Investments In Nigeria

YOU NEED TO LEARN ABOUT BITCOIN FROM SCRATCH. SAME WAY YOU WENT TO PRIMARY SCHOOL BECAUSE IT'S THE NEXT MONEY

If you are new to Cryptocurrency, please go here to start Learning the Basics: Bitcoin-in-1-week Tutorial For Nigerians, Turning Newbies 2 Pro

Yes, the Internet a Nigeria-focused Investment Guide in Cryptocurrency as Badly as Nigeria needs better Government

I have been around cryptos and some of the major investments out there and they all have one thing in common. They are out of reach of the average investor in Nigeria. The way they are structured does not allow people in Nigeria to successfully make any tangible amount of money from them in a short time frame as they are positioned to work.

Just so you understand Why we need an Investment guide for Nigerians by a Nigerian, let's see what these things look like from the angle of one who's within

For example, say an investment starts from $50, here in Nigeria, as at the time of writing, it actually means 18,000 naira. If you approach an English website, they can stuff like: Just $50, you get started! Lols. well, it's 2 figures for them but down here, what you are saying is that someone should bring out enough money for him to feed himself/herself in a month and give you for an investment!

Heck!!! someone needs to tell them that in naira, they are talking 5 figures and anyone with such an amount ready for investing has escaped the larger population of Nigerians who want to invest in crypto currency.

Say an Investment requires 1BTC, for our English friends, you are talking about $4000 but for fellow Nigerians. Lols.
    that ain't no 4000 anything in naira. It's a whooping 1.5 Million naira!!!
    rubs my head a little.
    Honestly, I do not know so many people that have that kind of money somewhere. For someone to raise such an amount in this country as a civil servant, I guess he has to work for a decade. Talkless of Nigerians who have nothing to do which is the majority of Investors as we have in this country at the moment.

Hopefully, you now understand what I mean when i say that WE NEED A NIGERIAN WHO UNDERSTANDS THESE INVESTMENTS AND ALSO UNDERSTAND OUR PEOPLE TO BREAK THIS THING DOWN INTO A TEMPLATE THAT'S WORKABLE.
    NOW, let's proceed.

You can actually become Very Rich with Cryptocurrency investment in Nigeria even if you have 0 naira at the moment!

I just wanted to make that clear to us. Indeed you can and the best thing about it is that THERE IS NO PARTICULAR WAY TO GET THERE SO YOU ARE FREE TO choose WHICHEVER WAY YOU WANT BUT YOU CAN START FROM ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND MAKE A LOT OF MONEY INVESTING IN CRYPTOCURRENCY IN 9JA.

HOW DO I KNOW THIS?

I guess it's because am a student and I have seen people that have done it and personally, I didn't get involved in this whole Bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment of a thing with money from anybody, not even on loan.
    That's not new and am sure that your story is equally very similar. This is nigeria and very few people will understand what you are trying to say when you mention Bitcoin. They will call you mad when you mention Ethereum or DASH. But things are about to change very soon.

So, indeed, you can make a lot of money EVEN IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NOW! AND YOU CAN DO SO VERY FAST.

Let's speak numbers a little...
    • Say all you got is $10 now. You can indeed turn it to several Hundred of dollars say $600 within 3 months.
    • say you got $100 now, it can become $10,000 within the same 3 months.
    You can easily see that it's easier to make more money with larger sum than it is to make money with a smaller one but it's still very possible to make a lot of money in this cryptosphere LEGALLY although i know that almost no one cares about offending the Government in this country nor do they have time for anyone except one whom they can milk. Hopefully, they will be blinded on our part.

Phase 1(Making money with Crytos): Raising Money for Investment. Starting Off!
    This is exciting for me actually because it's where you do your seed funding and in most cases, you ind out that you get to seed fund yourself! HECK!!! that's no seed funding but that's all you got a buddy.
    So, you need to start by looking for money anywhere you can find it legally. The amount of money you are allowed to start with has no limit but I will advise you keep it low.
    If you can raise N5k, cool. I imagine you are a student and I will say you go into investing with all of it.
    However, if you manage to raise50k, i imagine you have some source of income which is GREAT! The important thing is that you should not start with all of that money anyway. You can start with say 20k and then bring in the rest weeks after your initial investments have been made by which time you must have gained some experience about how it all works.

The Catch: You cannot start with a huge amount of money PLEASE! AND PLEASE!! and PLEASEEE!!!

Starting with that kind of amount will only make you lose what you got and make money for the old people in the system such as me. Yeah, that's part of how it works. New people get to lose a lot of money at first and old people get to make a lot of money which is actually brought in by the new ones and the cycle repeats with some of the previously new people now being part of the old and eating from the new ones!

and it's not that it's bad anyway. I can remember when I learned about Bitcoins late last year, it started one of those crazy pumps and the next thing it was hitting $1k. Imagine my joy. i thought i had hit the automated gold mine that mines diamond from the air. I kept buying until it started crashing. I asked an experienced trader on Locals what's going on... His response was... Didn't you know it will fall?

I thought he was mad but indeed, i was and trust me, if you bring in all your money as a newbie, you are bound to make mistakes especially when you do not have a ready guide to instruct you on what to do and what not to do WHICH ON IT'S OWN IS NOT SO GOOD BECAUSE YOU WILL MAKE NO MISTAKES AND THERE IS NOTHING GOOD ABOUT MAKING NO MISTAKES RIGHT?

In summary, by whatever means you can, do raise some money. I will recommend that you start with at least $10 which at the moment will mean N3600.

However, if you can raise Millions to get started with crypto investments, please do us a favor, save yourself some grief and tears irrespective of how seductive the market may seem at the moment and split your money into 3. Bring them in separately into the cryptosphere one after the other with weeks in between.
    Not weeks in which you were offline but weeks in which you are online getting your hands dirty and learning. CHIKINA!

Phase 2 (Making money with Crytos): That your First Investment
    HYIPS briefly - D truth!

There will always be a first. For people like us, it was a lot of HYIPS that always lashed our backs but we never got tired of them until we realized that there is no way you can outsmart hyips! Lols. Am talking about those investments that promise you 50% in 3 days, 7% in 1 day and all those catchy, sexy, INNNVVVESSSSTTTMMMEEENNNTTSSS! That's what they call themselves: Investments but I assure you that it won't take you long before you understand that the word Investment on the internet means ANYWHERE MONEY EXCHANGES HANDS... IT DOES NOT SPECIFY INTO WHO'S HANDS THE MONEY RESTS AT THE END OF THE EXCHANGE! In the case of HYIPS, it's not in your little hands buddy because those people creating the hyips know what they are doing and they have been here longer than you. Stop trying HYIPS. you cannot win and even if you do, you miss the fun of the real thing!

THE Morphology OF REAL INVESTMENTS in Cryptocurrency

it's actually in two ways:

1. Low Risk, Low yield and Longer time: Very common. these involve long term investments that make money for you for a long period of time. You do not put your monry here so you can get it back in 30 days. NO. It's coming in months to come and usually, it drops a little at a time.
    For example, Bitcoin cloud mining Investments cost a lot of money but they do pay over a long period of time.

2. High Risk, High yield and Shorter time: I guess it sounds like the HYIP i talked about above right?
    Sure it does but it's no HYIP.It's possible to make a lot of money in a short term just as I said when I started this thread and you can do so in methods that are completely legal or considered proper investments.
    HEY!!! IF YOU HAVE SMALL MONEY, THIS IS WHERE YOU HAVE TO START!!!

Uhm, am I saying that you should start taking a huge risks right from the scratch?

Indeed, I said so. You need to my friend. If you do not. If you chose to clutch to that your $10 ehn... you will remain just like that or worse by next week or next month but if you take a leap of faith and do something risky but promising with it, you can easily double or triple it.

Let's be specific...

another example just before that anyways:
    When i started investing in ALTCOINS(other cryptos apart from bitcoin), i started with a few altcoins and traded a while with them to quickly increase my money. With time, as more money came in, I was able to buy lots of other altcoins and presently, I sit on hundreds of altcoins most of which I have no idea what they mean nor will I recognize them should I see them elsewhere. as for this, there are tactics which we have invented here on Jackobian over time to tackle it and achieve such feat even in less time as it took me to. we are getting there.

What Kind of Investment should be your first then?

we have to discuss this in two faces.

1. For those that are starting with Tangible money. You can and should invest in companies that 'trade' FOR YOU! But not all your money though as you will never learn if you do not trade. So, go start trading with some of that your money and gain some experience! YOU MUST TRADE!

How to Invest in Trading as a Big Investor using Trading Companies

we have many of them out there including TCC, Bitclub Advantage, Control-Finance(which i do not trust very much) but this is the king of them all(in my own opinion)= BITCONNECT!
    I use Bitconnect and it does not take anythig to get started with Bitconnect as an Investor. First of all:

YO! Click Here to register on Bitconnect and Start earning(roughly) 1% daily

After your registration,you can get more info about them and also learn how to do some of the important things therein by going here: Live - My Bitconnect Lending Investment - Is It Profitable?

2. For those that are startign with smaller money! Aha! you guys have much to enjoy as you will learn a lot.
    Remember what Steve Jobs said when he was fired from Apple, acompany he founded?
    he said that he felt the ligtheness of starting afresh so trust me. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME FEELING FRUSTRATED BUT ENJOY THE TIME WHEN YOU GOT NOTHING BUDDY!

I will examplify again.
    Have you ever seen small children playing in the sand?
    Am sure you are like... 'enjoy this kind of play while you can because you will soon long to do such but you just can't'.

That's just it. You cannot afford to miss the thrills of watching your very small investment grow into something big. If you do, you will have yourself to blame my friend.

That aside, here's how to invest in trading as a small Trader.

1. Go here to Learn the basics of Trading
    2. Go here to Learn how to Make the Most Basic moves in Trading
    3. Go here to Learn how to do some magic with trading using Different Tactics we have invented here on jackobian so far!
    GOODLUCK!

How long should this take me before I scale through this stage?
    I cannot tell you that my friend. It largely depends on
    • your motivation and dedication
    • the moves you make
    • the timing

and there is no way I can predict all those. Usually, it will take you a few days to familiarize completely.
    A few weeks to develop most needed mastery and make mistakes too.
    The following ones to try your best to practice what you have learned, get lucky and make your money.
    Just keep making fewer mistakes, and try not to make the same mistakes. Make even more money and keep going.
    AT THIS POINT YOU ARE WELCOME TO ASK FOR MY BITCOIN ADDRESS! AHA!! DANCING!!!

In total, you should not wait for any time to graducate from the above, if you make 2x, 3x or 5x your money, you should be doing things in Phase 2 already... as always, the earlier the better.
    PHASE 2 COMPLETE -

lols, let's move on...
    Phase 3 (Making money with Crytos): HOW TO RELAX AND MAKE MONEY WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY!.

Congrats if you have gone through the initial phase as described above. You just have to do one thing now. DIVERSIFY!!! WITH AS MUCH SPEED AS YOU CAN. Lols

For me, Cryptocurrency is good for one major reason. No limits and there is speed here. It's like a beautiful money making machine built on top of the already awesome internet.
    You should take full advantage of this.

I will give you an example. After I made my first few hundred dollars, I did not hesitate to invest in all the mining companies I know except Minergate at the time.
    I did not hesitate to open multiple trading accounts with different trading websites/exchanges.

I KNOW! I KNOW!! AND I KNOW!!! SOME PEOPLE WILL SAY THAT YOU SHOULD KEEP DOING ONE THING UNTIL YOU MAKE IT
    BUT Uhm, i do not chose that method and i will give you reasons. In the crypto world, there are lots happening in so many places at every point in time. It's tempting to stay in the platform you know and exploit it to the fullest but decentralizing enables you to get a bit of everything and stay safe. IT ENABLES YOU TO SURVIVE A HIT!
    By a hit, i mean when something goes wrong with an investment you made, you are not off.
    Remember, when you started, you began with just a few and took a lot of risks then when you have passed that stage, you are now taking much less risks at each point but rather taking less risks in doing so much at a time.

yet another example.
    when i got into Mining, i had little money but i split them across about 5 companies primarily for the sake of testing. With time, several of those mining compnaies which i can rightfully call scam right now shut down including MY FAVORITE THEN! I can still remember some of them like HashPoke. Eventually, they all went down while genesis-mining and hashflare remained.

A few months ago, Hashing24 came around and i studied it for a while before Jumping on board. Presently, am mining with all three companies not because i could not do the same thing with one but because it enables me to risk less, average my earnings across all platforms and I like to say: less prone to a heart attack! lols. I remember when Genesis-mining was having issues with remitting payments just a few days ago, I was troubled but not as much as I would have been if Genesis-mining is the only Mining investment I have online in Bitcoin!
    That's part of the reason why I decentralize my investments. However, to make it clear, let me summarize it below.

Why I Decentralize my Investments

1. Bitcoin is all about a decentralized crypto-CURRENCY so i think it's cool to DECENTRALIZE THE DECENTRALIZATION!
    2. You can harvest all the surprises or as many as possible. Simple. if you do not wanna miss any pump, get all the altcoins please! Jerry Banfield said that it's the ultimate retirement plan for crypto investros and i think that he makes some sense actually!
    3. It gives me multiple streams of income. By investing in mining, trading, lending, storage and co, you can be sure that you will not lose all your investments in one day!
    4. iT HELPS ME get closer to my aim of living off my investments and not income! This is another place that you wanna be and in fact this one can consume a full article on its own but the idea is actually very simple. You can actually live off the income you get from whatever you do but it's been prooven than the best way to spend money is to spend money that is coming directly from investments especially these long term ones so, let's just say that the goal is to be in a position that if i need money, i will head over to one of those investments and cash out to sort things out instead of going to the bank to seek the money I need. Bitcoin investment is not the only way to get here and i really encourage you to work towards this too!
    5. It really feels like Free Money! I borrow this one from a YouTuber. When you invest and you forget that you have invested then you chance upon some of your investment some day and you see some good money there, it is indeed FREE MONEY!. And when the investment has aged, you do not really feel the impact that the loss of the invested money causes to your pockets so when the proceeds start coming in, it can really be like free money.
    Another quick example.
    I have more than one Genesis-mining account. In one of them, I simply linked a bitcoin wallet account that I no longer use for now. I haven't logged in to the wallet in months and the way I planned it, I might not have to log in there for much more longer, however, the mining account linked with this account in question makes money on a daily!

The investment is really small to be honest considering it's mining , about $30 BUT HECK! IT FEELS LIKE FREE MONEY EACH TIME I REMEMBER THAT THERE IS SUCH AN ACCOUNT MINING AND DEPOSITING ON A DAILY AND I CAN CHOSE TO UPGRADE THE ACCOUNT ANY DAY I FEEL BOUYANT ENOUGH. that is what i call free money. TRUST ME, YOU WANT IT TOO

When should one start Decentralizing?

it's sort of asking. when should one roll unto the other side in his/her sleep?
    lols. the answer is anytime you want to but for those that want the monetary value, i will say anything from $100 upwards is a good time to decentralize trading-wise while anything upwards of $500 is a good time to decentralize Mining-wise!

so those are some of the reasons why I chose to diversify as much as possible. You may have some reasons to not do so but it's entirely up to you how you manage your portfolio.

Not Making all the Mistakes - The easiest way to make a lot of money with cryptocurrency investments as fast as possible!

Yah. Someone said: Making mistakes is good because you learn from them BUT you cannot wait to make all the mistakes so you can get all the experiences because you will never live long enough for that my friend!
    So, i appeal to you to harness the power of the information present here on Jackobian, the help you can get in the forums from myself and other people to NOT make so many mistakes because you do not need to.
    So, endeavor to seek the information you need and work with them. Ask for advice freely and make use of the answers you get.

Quickly, Some of my Most Trusted Investments in Cryptocurrency which you can Replicate!
    You do not have to get all at the same time nor can you if you tried anyway but with time and growth, you can be able to establish something in them and even more to come. So, don't forget that these started from my own pocket money and quite a lot of other things including mistakes and lucks! lols. so if all you got now is $10, you are not far from such things as you see below. TRUST ME.

1. Genesis-Mining: Genesis-mining Bitcoin Cloud Mining: How I Invested 500k|$1k To Earn 1.5k|$3 Daily 4 Life!
    YO!
    Click Here to Register on Genesis-Mining to start Mining!
    Extremely trustworthy. I have a few terahash of mining power that produces bitcoins on a daily presently. Trust me, you wanna be here!

2. HashFlare: Cloud Mining: All About Hashflare
    YO!
    Click Here to Register on HashFlare to start Mining!
    Another secure investment in mining. Favourite of @gbolahan

3. Hashing24: Genesis-mining Vs Hashing24: Highest Paying Mining Company
    YO! Click Here to Register on Hashing24 to start Mining!
    New but very ok too. I mine with them and i will easily recommend their service too!

4. BitcoinClub
    Follow up with @Chime to learn about that here: Bitclub.network - A Bitcoin Mining Powerhouse

5. Bitcoin Pool Cloud Mining

Follow up with @gbolahan to learn about that here: http://www.jackobian.com/threads/bitcoin-com-pool-cloud-mining.68565/

6. Bitconnect: http://www.jackobian.com/threads/my-bitconnect-lending-investment-is-it-profitable.65411/

YO! CLick here to Start Making money with Bitconnect
    Awesome Bitcoin Lending platform!

7. Trading - All Exchanges!

You should be trading buddy. Nothing should stop you from this! Something can though and that is the time you have available.
    You should follow the links already shared on trading above to learn how it is done

8. Storage: http://www.jackobian.com/threads/how-to-store-your-bitcoins-successfully-as-an-investment-for-the-future.65230/
    You get to buy and you store. It's fun and we do this mostly with Bitcoin but indeed, Bitcoin is just one. The others are there such as ethereum and you can equally store your ETH or DASH and others for the future.

9. TradeCoinClub
    They have proven to be a reliable platform for crypto guys who wanna trade but do not want to do so by themselves. So, you simply get to give your bitcoins to TCC and they will do it for you.
    You can follow @hugoboss with that here:

10. STEEMIT!

You might enjoy this one. It's all about participating in a social network and getting apaid for your activities there.
    you can learn about it here:

11. Faucets
    Very similar to Steemit. YOu get to do some things and then you get rewarded with some Bitcoins!

12. All Altcoins!
    I needed to resoudn this one so you can understand better. If you can, you should actually buy as many altcoins as you can. Lols, they pump frequently and if you have anyone that's pumping at any point in time,you can sell it and make some money.
    Meanwhile there is achallenge with using these tactics and it has to do with Not having enough money to really buy so many altcoins in tangible amounts and this is why Blind Altcoins investment should not be your first step in cryptocurrency investment.

Security - Make what's yours to be truly yours in Crypto Vestments!

Yeah. here are some quick tips.
    1. No sharing of password with anyone.
    2. No logging in with a public computer and do not save your password on the PC should you do so
    3. Do not use the same Password on all your investments.
    4. Secure your email tight and
    5. As for your google authenticator, if you can manage it fine, if not, keep it only for some accounts while others should not have it. In the case of a loss, this guide can help you recover it:
    Assisting Others!

Oops! this should not belong here, right?
    No, it does. Well by nature, those who help people tend to receive more so I encourage you to never feel too busy or too down to help people from time to time because that which you got and that which you know is because someone played a major part to get that to you.
    In the same way, you should wanna do something for those who do not know yet.

INDEED, CRYPTOCURRENCY IS An LIFE-CHANGING INVESTMENT THAT ANYONE CAN MAKE AND I LOVE IT FOR MORE NIGERIANS TO GET INVOLVED IN THIS!

Now Start!
    If you have made it to this end, iI congratulate you and also thank you for taking the time to go through my post. There are lots of links andIalso encourage you to take your time to go through them all because you cannot bring out that which is not in you buddy. Just permit me to contribute to your crypto success!

Now get started with all you have learnt from this thread pal! Go get that money, invest, decentralize, invest, reap enjoy but first make sure you are part of the cryptic community here on Jackobian and you can join us now by clicking here!

2. Loading...