BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

n11

Tutorial How To Get Free Internet On Pc With Android Phone - Using Your Mtn:00k

Discussion in 'PC Tips & Tricks' started by Jansoncute, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Jansoncute

Jansoncute Upcoming

2018-10-08 at 16-42-46.png-How To Get Free Internet On Pc With Android Phone - Using Your Mtn:00k

Hello, Guys in this tutorial I share with you how you can use your Free MTN: 00k cheat on your PC. You had the previous tutorial right on free net browsing with HTTP Injector using EHI file. If you miss it, follow my Videos to get started. Once you're active on the free net browsing then come back to this video to know more how you can connect your Android Phone with your PC.]

I made this tutorial because of the mailed I received so far from friends and subscribers saying"Hi, after getting the free net browsing with Android. Could you please make a Tutorial on how to really make use of it on PC?" Honestly using free surfing is cool when it comes to using it on PC, right.

So, please to make it very easy Join me on my new Channel as I share a useful Video.

2. Loading...