BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

How To Earn Ico Token Without Investment (bounty Hunter)

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by gbolahan, Jul 17, 2017.

Moderators: Emma24, philipj, zedzed
  1. gbolahan

gbolahan GBOLAHAN Crypto Guardian

ICO are promising investment and joking with legit one is not proper.Every ICO token are used to raise fund in other to bring their products into existence. ICO products usually take a long time before the product is released,which makes it a long term investment program.

In this thead i will discuss how to earn ICO token without investment. In order to market ICO token,some ICO companies usually set aside some token as a reward for people who took part in the marketing of such coin which is known as bounty.

Bounty is a reward given to people who help to promote the ICO token on social media, blog and bitcointalk.Bounty is usually awarded after the end of ICO.

Not all ICO token offer Bounty reward.

Chime, Bandisandi and Oyekanmireadone like this.
  2. Loading...