BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

grn

How To Buy Or Sell 'costly' Bitcoin Hash Power Via Hashing24 Auction

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Good morning Jackobians, the miners in the house to be more specific! This is an extension of the thread on Hashing24's auction which you can find here: Hashing24 Auction Is On! You Can Buy & Sell Hashrates From Users Now - See Rules

I just want to show us how to buy some hash power using the auction feture on Hashing24 as requested by @Benneth pepple .It's pretty easy but can be tricky as well especially at first.

What is Hashpower auction?
    It's a means created by hashing24 through which members of the platform can sell their hashpower to other members who wish to purchase them!
    It's that simple! Members selling hash power to members.

How does that really work?
    O
    rdinarily, on hashing24, you can only buy hash power when it is made available by the administrators of the website. Such hash power is cheap but recently, they are sold only as 3 years contract now whereas it used to be lifetime contract.

Right now, there are no contracts for sale on the platform and Some people want to buy while some others who have hashpower wants to sell! So, why not allow those that want to sell their hash power to sell it to those who are willing to pay for it?

that's what happens at auctions. you set a price for the hashpower you want to sell and then others will bid for it. anyone that bids highest will grab the hashpower and start mining with it!
    If you have ever bought altcoins on exchanges, that's exactly how it works here too!

How to Buy Hash power

all you have to do is
    make sure that you have enough BTC in your wallet to do so
    go to the auction page: Start Bitcoin Mining with Maximum Efficiency | Hashing24
    you should be able to see items like the ones in the images below.

upload_2018-1-3_6-26-46.png-How To Buy Or Sell 'costly' Bitcoin Hash Power Via Hashing24 Auction

you can see the value of the hashrate and the quantity of hashrate you will get boldly written on them.
    To buy, just click on PLACE BID.

TIPS ON GETTING THE BEST VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY ON HASHING24 AUCTION.

I already made it clear that the auction is a very costly way to buy hashrate. Personally, i don't think that all these hashrates are profitable at the price they are being sold or even if they all are, some of them are not worth it considering you can get them for much cheaper prices in other places such as hashflare

However, you can get the best of what is available and that has to start with Buying only LIFETIME(OPEN ENDED) contracts
    Then, place your bids on auctions that are cheap in comparison to other auctions of same hashrate quantity.
    Personally, i will go for auctions that are about to close such as those that have only a few hours or minutes before they expire so others may not be able to bid once you have bid yours and you can be able to grab it!

How to Sell Hashrates on Hashing24 auction

It7's equally easy. all you have to do is scroll down to the bottom of the page and use this box:
    upload_2018-1-3_6-35-54.png-How To Buy Or Sell 'costly' Bitcoin Hash Power Via Hashing24 Auction

i trust there is nothing confusing about that. if you have any questions, you can ask below.

However, these are the things you need to know:
    first option is to select the contract you wish to sell.
    then you have to input the price for which you wish to sell it.
    and the length time you want your auction to run.
    (i will chose the highest possible time to get as many eyes aspossible on my auction)
    agree to the terms and click the put on auction button.

So, that's what is there to buying and selling hashrates via Hashing24's auction! I trust this has been useful and educative especially to you @Benneth pepple

donsilas likes this.
  2. Loading...