BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
7d13

Hot How To Add Your Website Or Blog To Opera Mini News Feed And Get More Traffic And Clicks

Discussion in 'Blogging | Nigerian Webmasters' started by Abasiofiok Bassey, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Abasiofiok Bassey

Abasiofiok Bassey Verified Moose Mod

Hi Jackobians..

Are you looking for a way to include your blog or website on opera mini news feed.. Then this post is for you.

Screenshot_20180212-162617.png-How To Add Your Website Or Blog To Opera Mini News Feed And Get More Traffic And Clicks

I know you have been coming across sites posts on opera mini news feed and you've been wondering how it's being done and the procedures that should be followed to put your website or blog on opera's newsfeed.

FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO ADD YOUR WEBSITE OR BLOG TO OPERA MINI NEWS FEED

You should get a reply from an opera mini agent telling you to write a formal and appropiate request together with your blog or site link that he will forward it to the newsfeed team. Do what he or she says and reply him or her back with your details.

• Wait and dont be hurry as they will definitely give you feedback on what to do next after somedays ( Only if your blog worth their approval).
    • And if they approve your request, just follow the intructions that will be given to you to get it done.
    Note: It may take months before finishing up the whole processes and after that your blog / website will start displaying on the opera news feed.

You may ask me, what are the benefits of making my sites appear on opera mini news feed?

CHECKOUT THE BENEFITS OF YOUR WEBSITE OR BLOG APPEARING ON OPERA NEWS FEED

You get more traffics to your blog and Your site / blog WILL l becomes more popular.

In the sense that it will be visible to all users of operamini in Africa and in the whole world which is an extimate of billion users. isn't that cool?

It's Another Source of Income For You As A Blogger.

By displaying your blog or site on the operamini news feed, opera will be paying you 50% of their revenue as they will be able to advertise their products to users reading your contents in the news feed.

Note: They will only pay you when your money reach the threshold of $1000.

So it's worth giving a trial.

So Jackobians and bloggers,, that's how to go about making your sites to show on OPERA MINI NEWS FEED.

JOIN MY WHATSAPP GROUP = TECH Forum by Bassey

HAVE A GREAT DAY.

D-termined, Reformer and Prezzy like this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Add Website Blog Forum Date
    Tutorial How To Add Interesting Games To Your Website Or Blog And Get More Traffic And Clicks Blogging | Nigerian Webmasters Mar 11, 2018
    Tutorial How To Add Facebook Badge To Your Website Or Blog Blogging | Nigerian Webmasters Mar 11, 2018
    Review How To Add Twitter Button To Your Website Or Blog Blogging | Nigerian Webmasters Mar 8, 2018
    Tutorial How To Add Rss Buttons To Your Website Or Blog Blogging | Nigerian Webmasters Mar 4, 2018
    How To Unban A Banned Blog|website Address On Facebook Blogging | Nigerian Webmasters Sep 5, 2016

3. Reformer

Reformer Active

Nice Thread here.. It's helpful

Abasiofiok Bassey likes this.
  4. Abasiofiok Bassey

Thanks for the comment buddy

Reformer likes this.
  5. Reformer

Reformer Active

You're welcome

6. Foxfi

Foxfi Jackobian

Nice buddy... Here's my WhatsApp number 09024602140, please add me to your WhatsApp group

7. Abasiofiok Bassey

Thanks Bro

8. Abasiofiok Bassey

OK sir

Reformer likes this.
  9. Reformer

Reformer Active

Please check ya inbox

10. Abasiofiok Bassey

Alright bro

11. charlhxe

charlhxe Active Mod

Nice piece

12. Abasiofiok Bassey

Thanks bro

13. Abasiofiok Bassey

14. Ezeani MacDonald

Ezeani MacDonald Jackobian

Thanks Dude am so grateful please come and write for me on my site mail me at info@trickvile.com

15. Ezeani MacDonald

Ezeani MacDonald Jackobian

How do
    I join your whatsapp tech group

16. charlhxe

charlhxe Active Mod

@Abasiofiok Bassey

17. GalinaGridE

GalinaGridE Jackobian

Yes it is all a fantasy

18. GalinaGridE

GalinaGridE Jackobian

And on what we shall stop?

19. IgorekGridE

IgorekGridE Jackobian

Yes you the talented person

20. IgorekGridE

IgorekGridE Jackobian

Your message, simply charm

21. IgorekGridE

IgorekGridE Jackobian

Interestingly :)

22. Abasiofiok Bassey

Thanks for the commendation.. You can chat Me up on WhatsApp with 08104721972

23. Abasiofiok Bassey

Kindly drop your number in the comment section and I'll add you up

24. Abasiofiok Bassey

Thanks

25. 1UCHETECHS

1UCHETECHS Active

Nice article

26. Topmaike007

Topmaike007 Well Known

Nice write up bro...

27. Adigun

Adigun Active

Pls add me to your what's app group, 08161596726

28. Topmaike007

Topmaike007 Well Known

Nice write up

29. DonaldHob

DonaldHob Rookie!!!

You only have to play around with names to attain a best gangster name. You might also pick the drip-feed option, in that event the followers won't be added all at precisely the same time and instead they'll be given to you gradually daily. Fantastic posts take time to create, so should you end up frequently forgetting it may be time to create a content calendar.
    Get Free direct message instagram online from real people!
    It makes it possible for you to gain thousands of absolutely free twitter followers in just 1 day. Do not be scared to use many hashtags so that it is possible to gather more free instagram followers whenever you do that. Subsequent to encouraging it you will need to boost followers.
    Slowly a lot of people will begin following you too. If this is the case, you should have lots of Instagram followers to your residence enterprise. You will understand that those who like pictures of the day will start to add you as their friend when you have posted with this tag repeatedly.

30. MichealNum

MichealNum Rookie!!!

Use popular hashtags so that your images become found in search. Our hack tool possess the best features on the planet and unlike many different tools which you have to stick to the identical person to get him follow you back, or you've got to earn some points in exchange with some followers which eats a great deal of time. Fantastic posts take time to create, so should you end up frequently forgetting it may be time to create a content calendar.
    Free instagram dms online from real people!
    It's not necessarily realistic to enhance a follower bottom level from the damage. Adhering to the user supplies you a shoutout, you might observe a remarkable raise in your followers. Now you can just secure unlimited followers within few seconds with this internet generator.
    The believe aspect is going to be the crucial aspect for us to take care of any clientele. If these reasons aren't sufficient to get Instagram followers then keep one thing in your thoughts. A good deal of valuable time will purchase instagram likes without any doubt be put in your case in the event you will choose to acquire Instagram followers.