BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
7d13

Tutorial How Mine Bitcoins Using Google Chrome Extension | Guide 2018

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Giovy Rodriguez, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Giovy Rodriguez

Giovy Rodriguez Upcoming

Many people have asked us how to mine bitcoins for free … Did you know that it is possible to Mining Bitcoin for free using a Google Chrome extension?

Today I wanted to present an excellent extension for Google Chrome which allows you to mine bitcoins for free by installing a simple extension on your browser.

{filename}-How Mine Bitcoins Using Google Chrome Extension | Guide 2018
    The Cryptotab app is available for free on the store,with a Cryptotab extension you can earn more than 1 btc,you can also invite friends, family and associates by your personal link and make many times more money.

How can I use the plugin?
    Just download the plug-in and you will start the automatic extraction. You are mining until Google Chrome is open. Click Here for DOWNLOAD

How can i be get the payments?

When you want to transfer the earnings to your bitcoin wallet, click on the “Withdraw BTC” button in the drop-down box at the top right of the main page and enter your bitcoin wallet number (you must log in using one of social network accounts before it)

How can increase your Bitcoin earnings?

The best way to earn more Bitcoins is to invite as many friends as possible from your personal link and motivate them to guide their friends. The largest referral network you develop, the more revenue you will get and grow exponentially. The referral network includes up to 10 levels of friends.

NOTES: do not expect to get rich with this app but you can have a good profit over time.

I hope this guide is useful

Enjoy!

You can follow this guide on: Medium.com How Mine Bitcoins Using Google Chrome Extension | Guide 2018

2. Loading...