BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

How Long Should You Tolerate Delays In Crypto Projects?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by gbolahan, Jun 22, 2018.

1. gbolahan

gbolahan GBOLAHAN Crypto Guardian

Crypto is the first place where i gained some investment experience and still learning

Being a crypto investors,i have learnt so many things about investment particularly in crypto project. It really require a lot of patient,if you are not patient with some of these ICOs,you may be out so soon because of delays that cause frustration which keep price declining, other common problems are coding,bugs and prolong negotiation.....I dont know,it's only in tech sector that prolong delay is experience or this apply to all sectors in general?...please let me hear your views. @Prezzy @philipj @kessyboy

Prezzy likes this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Long Should Tolerate Forum Date
    Status Investment: Promising Token You Should Hold For Long Term Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Oct 20, 2017
    Tips Decent Altcoin - For Long Term Investment Shouldn't Take Is By Surprise! Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Sep 7, 2017
    For Long Term, Should You Invest In Bitcoins Or Altcoins? Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Aug 24, 2017
    Long Vs Short Term: How You Should Trade Cryptos? Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jun 30, 2017
    Icenter Bot As Long Term As Telegram Bot Since July 2017 Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Aug 11, 2018

3. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

It's true. The technical aspect of these projects are usually the most difficult to maintain .

You can easily hear about projects being hacked and bugs being discovered. Some even offer bounty to people in order to entice them to seek for bugs which is good.

From the investor standpoint, all these are delays that are not welcomed. Even Electroneum had a serious technical issue few weeks ago just after their mobile mining app stopped and so on!

For me, it's all about following the trend. Some projects are prone to be weak especially when they don't have enough support from the community but others like ETHEREUM even though they may run into big issues will always find their way out.

All in all, the company can only be as good as the people running it so studying the board in charge and their actions and reactions over a period of time can help you to build trust in projects and you'll become naturally patient when things go wrong

That's why people will be always buy bitcoin even though it has a 5 years run of different bugs!

Adigun and gbolahan like this.
  4. philipj

philipj GrandMaster Crypto Guardian

I totally agree with you Prezzy. As such, patient is needed by investors if they want to make the most of their crypto investment