How I Made 300k In 2months As A Student By Importing Cheap Goods From China.

Discussion in 'Make Money Online' started by Jacques, May 21, 2017.

1. Alhaji

Alhaji Active

Featured Threads:

exactly.....ama give it a trial... serious.

2. Alhaji

Alhaji Active

Featured Threads:

thanks bro

3. Alhaji

Alhaji Active

Featured Threads:
    I would like to order one item first and see how it works,then start full in the items I will Wake to make money

Jacques likes this.
  4. Alhaji

Alhaji Active

Featured Threads:
    @Jacques can I use my Google account to sign in on aliexpress or should I sign up with a fresh registration from the page sign up?

5. Alhaji

Alhaji Active

Featured Threads:
    see the screenshot

Attached Files:

6. Lyfe

Lyfe Jackobian

Wow!!! Thanks bro @Jacques. Very interesting.

Jacques likes this.
  7. enoone7

enoone7 Upcoming

priceless informations. remain bless

Jacques likes this.
  8. zedzed

zedzed Upcoming Mod

Featured Threads:
    You r doing great..dud

9. Jacques

Jacques Jackobian

Featured Threads:
    yea

10. Jacques

Jacques Jackobian

Featured Threads:
    yea thats it

11. gbolahan

gbolahan GrandMaster Crypto Guardian

Featured Threads:
    Bro @Jacques thank for a post like this...we will like to hear more from you

Jacques likes this.
  12. Alhaji

Alhaji Active

Featured Threads:
    bro @Jacques
    I have registered and sign in to the site aliexpress

pls what's the next time?

can u pls continue the lecture from where u stop. we appreciate u

Jacques likes this.
  13. Jacques

Jacques Jackobian

Featured Threads:
    Hi Guys, Sorry I have not posted here for a while now. I'm happy to tell you, that we are starting off fresh tomorrow being saturday. Biko nu, make una no vex.

14. COOCOOMOROCO

COOCOOMOROCO Active

NICE SHARE @Jacques
    WELDON!!! WHILE WE CONTINUE...
    S4::

15. Abubakar Abdulrahman

Abubakar Abdulrahman Jackobian

16. Michaelfield

Michaelfield Upcoming

Waiting , thanks for the info

17. Csullah

Csullah Rookie!!!

Waiting for further information

18. Jacques

Jacques Jackobian

Featured Threads:
    "Products You Should NEVER IMPORT" ...

Here, I'l be showing you the very reason many people do not succeed in the mini importation business.

In addition to bringing in products that don't fall into the HIGHLY DEMANDED category we'all know now, their products have the problems I'll be talking about below. So take heed, don't be like them!

Okay,
    Let's go!

One of the major mistakes people make while starting out in this business is importing products based on their own emotions and not based on the reality on ground.
    I’ll explain

You go to Alibaba, you see this product and you just fell in love with it and you say to yourself “wow! I like this and am sure people will buy”.
    Ma fren relax jor!

That’s exactly how one woman went and ordered a full carton of sanitary pads from China just because she saw it was cheaper there; she ended up abandoning it at the logistics company’s office and you can be sure she never ventured into mini importation ever again after that.

You know why she abandoned it?
    By the time the product got here in Nigeria, she couldn’t compete with the market, the cost price per unit had gone up!

Stay with me, you'll soon understand

Three things are wrong with her choice of product:

Firstly, It’s heavy.

Weight is the very next thing you should look at after you have identified your product On Alibaba, it is indicated on the product description page of the product (That page you see once you click on a product).

If it’s not there, ask the seller…..please ask the seller.

See, you cannot conclude you are getting a product cheap until you have ascertained what the weight of that product is. The overall cost of the product you are bringing in depends on the shipping cost; the shipping cost depends on the weight.
    The logistics companies charges your shipment per kg.

Let’s say for instance they charge $5 per kg and we assume $1 = N400 ($5 would be N2000)
    Oga John buys a product that costs $5 that has a unit weight of 1kg.
    Madam Do Good buys another product that costs the same amount but has a weight of 200g (0.2kg).

$5 will ship about 5 pieces of Madam B’s product, that means the unit cost of bringing in her product is N2000/5 = N400. The total cost price of 1unit of Madam’s product is now N2000 + N400 = N2400

$5 will only ship 1 unit of Oga’s product, his cost is now N4000 per unit.

So the higher the weight, the higher the cost. It would be no problem if after your calculations you find out you’d still make good profits. But it’s important you put all these things into consideration so as to be sure you’ll make profits even before you import.

The SECOND problem is that her product has more popular and equally cheap alternatives in the Nigerian market already.

And it doesn't have an edge over them. It doesn't do anything differently and now she can't even afford to sell cheaper so why would people want to abandon their brand?

"HER PRODUCT HAS NO COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE"

Don’t be like that!

The point I am trying to make so far is clear. You need products that solve specific emotionally stressing problems, cannot easily be found in every shop and is not more than 1kg in weight.
    The lighter in weight, the better!

luckyjojo likes this.
  19. luckyjojo

luckyjojo Active

Featured Threads:
    @Jacques THANKS FOR THE information . As a STARTER What Goods Will You Advice Us to Start with

20. Csullah

Csullah Rookie!!!

Kudos bro!
    God bless your hustle.
    We await for more information

Jacques likes this.
  21. enoone7

enoone7 Upcoming

Well done sir

22. Alhaji

Alhaji Active

Featured Threads:
    @Jacques Weldon o !!

but naso we go take make this money?

make we no dull na.

wish our first order will get to us this week....

men re very much ready to tap into this ur pot of wealth o.

23. Fortune1570

Fortune1570 Rookie!!!

Featured Threads:
    Wow! Thanks for the kind gesture... Just following.

Jacques likes this.
  24. Jacques

Jacques Jackobian

Featured Threads:
    I would be ending The mini-importation class today, that would during the day. Atleast am sure that my with my last post on this topic, every student in this forum can comfortably import whatsoever he or she wishes to import from whichever he or she is.

For any question regarding this particular topic, you can chat me up on whatsapp - 09056556171

25. Nino Ralph

Nino Ralph Jackobian

Nice one indeed jacques finish this and u may even get investors to work with you on here and more ... kudos young'n

26. Five2btc

Five2btc Upcoming

God! This is interesting and honestly funny as well, what kills a man is finding it difficult to open is inner mind...
    As a online tutor on Importation during my university days, I concur with the Author who claimed he makes 300k in two month because I made 300k in a week.

I will like to buttress his fact by telling those that will listening that;
    Tecno is not a phone manufacturer, instead they patronized Alibaba manufacturer to buy special made and customized (there is something called engraved machine) using in design outer logo...

Please note; buying a product(s) on aliexpress is 101% saver than wasting your money in buying here in Nigeria because of the escrow (Escrow is the third party intermediary between buyer and seller) your money remain there until you received your goods and satisfied.

I will only rephrase the author post for better understanding.

Since 2007 till date I've not purchased any clone third party phone in Nigeria like
    Tecno, Infinix, Injoo etc....

Right now, I'm using Doogee Shoot 1 below 30k and trust me it beat those heater phone called tecno of 60k plus or infinix, doubt me? Take a look...

AliExpress Mobile - Global Online Shopping for Apparel, Phones, Computers, Electronics, Fashion and more

In summary, I will advice us to buy any goods not manufacturing in Nigeria directly from Source. We can't continue to be scam by this so called MTK phone customizers.... The earlier will open eyes, the tendency for them to drop their bogus prices.

In the final note; check any product listed on Jumia or Konga, 100% of those product are from Aliexpress.

(I don't tell you not to patronise them, but the moment they understood our eyes are widely opened, we all know the source, the better for us in having a competitive prices).

I will try n drop simple guide in buying on aliexpress to buttress whatever missing in d HONOURABLE AUTHOR of this page post.

Thanks!

(Due to d work at hand, this if any typo found while reading this piece, I apologize!

Steamingboss and Jacques like this.
  27. Five2btc

Five2btc Upcoming

Or may be I seek permission before dropping it from the author! Waiting for his/her go ahead.
    Good morning

Jacques likes this.
  28. Jacques

Jacques Jackobian

Featured Threads:
    HOW TO ORDER FROM ALIEXPRESS
    =============================
    Alibaba vs Aliexpress: Both are owned by the same company. Alibaba is like a wholesale store while Aliexpress is more like a retail store. That gives you a general insight into there differences.
    On Aliexpress, the minimum order quantity (MOQ) is usually 1. ie you can buy 1 unit (Piece) of a product.

So for this tutorial, we'll keep Alibaba aside. Let's see how we can get good products from Aliexpress without paying a dime for shipping.

When you search for a product on Aliexpress, different results of the keyword you searched for will show up. Look out for the ones that best suit what you have in mind. Click on free shipping Box on top the search result page.

To avoid fake products, look out for the reviews on the product. I tend to believe reviews from United states more.

Also look out for the Diamond emoji on top of the product on the display page, that's the feedback rate. 95% feedback rate is okay, while sellers whose stores has been open for up to 2 years and above usually indicates GENUINENESS of the seller. Also check how many orders the seller have taking i.e how many of that particular product that has been sold by the seller.

When you have seen the seller with the best price, you'll now need to contact the seller. you can do this by clicking on "Contact Seller" button you will see within the product description page.

If you have not registered on Aliexpress, it will bring out registration form first and then the "BUY NOW" form after you have submitted the registration form.

The message you fill in the form should contain among other relevant things, your whatsapp number. That's usually the most convenient way for both of you.

Alternatively, look well within the product description page. You'll find the seller's whatsapp number there, take it and chat him/her up, that's actually the quickest way.

Then Click on the "BUY NOW", fill out your debit card pins and everything. Escrow Cover you, on Aliexpress. That's if at all the product does not get to you, or that the seller sent an inferior product to you, you can file for dispute. And means, you either get your money back on half of it. It depends on what the problem is sha.

You will reach a mail, with the tracking code to your product. With the track code, you will be getting updates on your product, from the packaging to when it gets to Nigeria.

Once your product is clear by Custom, it would sent to the nearest Post Office to your location. My Brother, Don't wait for those Post Guys to call, once you've received an update on where your product is. Head straight to their office, and ask about package.

When ordering whatever from Aliexpress Free shipping package, try and fill in your full residential address, don't cut it short to avoid stories that touch. And if your is worth more than $500, tell the seller to declare it as a gift, or that he should ship it in batches.

Remember, the free shipping package takes atleast 30 - 45days to get to your location, So you just to be patient. Buh, if can't wait that long, try out Chrisvicmall.com. They are among the best, when it comes to shipping your products down here.

Make Una jus drop una question for the things wey una no undastand.
    Ah go asnwer am all lol.

Or You Can chat me up on Whatsapp 09056556171
    Good Night

Last edited: May 30, 2017
    Alhaji likes this.
  29. gijoe

gijoe Jackobian

Nice one Jacques, eagerly anticipating your next post, and please what is the minimum start up capital?? Thanks and God bless!!

30. Alhaji

Alhaji Active

Featured Threads:
    @Five2btc I appreciate u. u really added value too to the topic.

wish we can do all these practically step by step with people that re interested at this moment. maybe we import one or two items, then go into it full time.