How I Made 300k In 2months As A Student By Importing Cheap Goods From China.

Discussion in 'Make Money Online' started by Jacques, May 21, 2017.

1. Jacques

Jacques Jackobian

Featured Threads:
    The online mini Importation business has been in existence for long and a lot of individuals who are aware of it do not know how to take advantage of it. The reason is either of two things - the fear of losing their money or they do not know the way about the business.

It is true that anyone can read any of the importation ebooks flying around the Internet and teach you these steps and they would do so even perfectly so that you are convinced. While most of these guys have only the head knowledge, they lack the experience and may have never imported a pin to Nigeria.

I have been long enough (since 2013) in this business to show you everything there is. I have proves of persons I've taught the business, deal records and can tell you the absolute truth - there's so much money in it. Imagine making 50-100% profit on items you sell and with the recent rise of naira against the dollar we're going back to the good old days when I made 200% profit selling simple items.

This is no exaggeration. I have written an ebook on this business and have been teaching and selling this ebook very costly for the past 3yrs but here u are getting most of it for free.
    Here is what I will regret though.,

- Seeing you handling this knowledge with levity
    - You remaining unemployed after learning everything I will be sharing here
    - taking no action at all
    ... These things will piss me off and then I will know that I have wasted my time. So pleas promise me these:

- That you will make good what I will be sharing
    - That you will follow this series to the end

You also need to know that the online mini Importation business is not a 'get rich quick junk' you find everyday on the Internet. It requires handwork, persistence and the zeal of never giving up until you see results.

Now let's continue...

1. SECURED MEANS OF MAKING PAYMENT

- GTB Naira Master Card

a. cards that comes with a token are more secured
    b. Some banks set transaction limit (CBN policy) on their cards. So find out about their offers before patronising
    c. Most of the cards have to be activated for Internet banking before you can use them
    d. Finally, find out about their charges and use the one u can tolerate.

2. VALID HOME ADDRESS /PHONE NUMBER

You need a valid home address so that the 'courier guys' can be able to trace you.
    Your address must be written clearly even a lay man can understand e.g

Mr Jacques Residence, 13 Mabel Edese Street, up java Inn, Javino Rd, Gauraka, Tafa LGA, Suleja, Niger state.

Long right? I know but it has to be crystal clear... Lol

Please, if you stay in an area where the address is hard to trace or if you are not sure of your address, simply use your office address or a friend's.
    Make sure you have a phone number they can always reach u on. Sometimes they would call u to come pick up your item at their office.

3. INTERNET CONNECTION

You will need a laptop with an Internet connection. You can use your phone for starters but eventually you will need a laptop. I will tell you why some day.

4. IMPORT PORTALS

Non US based portals
    1. DealExtreme.com
    2. DHgate.com
    3. Focalprice.com
    4. tinydeal.com
    5. Alibaba.com
    6. Aliexpress.com and many more

I promised to teach China Importation, so am leaving the US based portals out. Sorry!
    In all 6 of the websites listed above both alibaba.com and aliexpress.com are the best in terms of price and the range of products. You use each of the website based on the 'need'. There's a logic behind them all. I can't share all of these here. I will focus on alibaba.com and aliexpress.com for the classes here.

Alibaba.com and aliexpress.com are own by the same company but they serve different purposes and are used differently following skillful steps. I will be exposing some secrets behind the two sites, the difference between them plus lots more in my next post.

You may also need to get a valid ID card like Original National ID, Drivers License or International Passport. This is optional but it's important especially for the big guys.

Goodnight

Last edited: May 21, 2017
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Made 300k 2months Forum Date
    Ask Don't Make The Similar Mistake You Made When You Heard About Mmm In November, 2015 Make Money Online Apr 26, 2017
    *how I Made My First Profit In Bitcoins Investments* Make Money Online Apr 18, 2017
    Bitcoin Mining Made Easy Make Money Online Apr 13, 2017
    Ready Made Ponzi Script, Fully Optimized, Only Choose Domain Name, Make Money Online Apr 4, 2017
    Hot Just With 5k,i Have Made 30k And Still Counting Make Money Online Mar 24, 2017

3. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Protector

Featured Threads:
    interesting.. draws my whiskey.. chilling and waiting for you buddy

Chime, Jacques and kessyboy like this.
  4. stevecisco

stevecisco Active

Featured Threads:
    Waiting

Prezzy and kessyboy like this.
  5. kessyboy

kessyboy Upcoming

Featured Threads:
    Kontinue..

Prezzy and Jacques like this.
  6. kylizzle

kylizzle Active

Waiting

Jacques likes this.
  7. Ferguson

Ferguson Jackobian

Please Say NO to HIT&RUN platforms.*
    ❌ Join Darkings nd make it big like u ve never done in all these platform.✅
    DARKINGS is d best p2p platform in Nigeria now. Preparing Launch on tomorrow 22/4/2017.don't
    DARKINGS is 100% real nd genuine.
    *What Will make DARKINGS the most sustainable*
    It gives 100% of your PH
    Available PH are
    5,000 to get 10,000
    10,000 to ge t 20,000
    20,000 to 40,000
    IN 2 TO 3 DAYS
    Registration bonus Not Available: No excess of bonus for the sustainability

Get 40 active downlines and become a Manager✅
    Manager bonus: Earn 2% from all your downline till 5th generation
    In DARKINGS your money grows while in your pocket, Matching is within 2 TO 3 DAYS
    Min PH is ₦5,000 and maximum is ₦20,000
    Register now and start counting Double of your money in 2 to 3 days.
    Register via www.darkings.com
    OFFICIALLY LUNCHING TOMORROW TUESDAY 23 MAY 2017 BY 10AM
    Call/Message Admin
    On telegram or whatsapp @08123465023
    Join
    Telegram: group Join group chat on Telegram

*Note:* This is not 24hrs site, this is a genuine platform for mature and serious people.
    GOODLUCK nd ENJOY

8. kick3

kick3 Upcoming

Featured Threads:
    Continue

Prezzy and Jacques like this.
  9. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    Hmm, where's the dude please?

Jacques likes this.
  10. Bartsimpson

Bartsimpson Jackobian

We dey wait u

Jacques and Prezzy like this.
  11. D-termined

D-termined TEAM LEADER Protector

Featured Threads:
    Indeed information is money in Nigeria but this humble man is giving all the information for free...

I really enjoyed his writeup, very clear for a beginner To kick start. I hope to see more of his posts here again .

Jacques and Prezzy like this.
  12. Prezzy

Featured Threads:
    That's exactly what we are waiting for here buddy

13. D-termined

Featured Threads:
    OK then

Prezzy likes this.
  14. D-termined

Featured Threads:
    Alright buddy

15. Programmer

Programmer Jackobian

Featured Threads:
    Stop being scammed by all this whatsapp platforms; Click here--> Create Your Own Ponzi Website Today!!
    Or
    And also
    Get 1 million active GSM numbers for your business,company, or you want to launched your new website using bulk SMS advert I have over 1 million active phone numbers price 10k and 25,000 active emails for 7k... Whatapp 08138831638

16. Jacques

Jacques Jackobian

Featured Threads:
    Continuation....

In 2008 up to 2014 knowing these websites (aliexpress.com and alibaba.com) wasn't easy. In fact I paid N5000 in 2013 just to get a book that barely explain anything about the business. The only good thing I got from that book was these websites (alibaba.com and aliexpress.com). I had these problems though:

- I didn't know the exact steps to take in other to import those goods I was seeing on the screen
    - I wasn't sure if it was possible because I haven't seen anyone doing the business at the time

- I was very afraid of losing my money. I mean, how do I just pay money online to somebody in China and expect him to ship some products to me here in Nigeria? That's crazy, I thought. I had lost money online prior to this time. I wasn't ready to lose more again at least not any how.

Well, 2008 till date is a long time. Today many people already know the websites for free. The problem though is that, majority are still battling the same problems I faced and those who are currently shopping on the websites are not making the most of it.

Here is what I can promise you:
    1. You can't ever lose your money following the steps I will teach you.
    2. You will always buy at the best price possible and use a more comfortable shipping method if u follow all the steps I will teach u.

WHAT ALIEXPRESS.COM AND ALIBABA.COM ARE

Have u ever been to Onitsha main Market, Balogun or CMS markets in Lagos? If you haven't, think of the biggest market you have been too. That's what these two websites are like, an online marketplace (not shop) that brings sellers of all types of products to sell their products in the market (aliexpress.com and alibaba.com) to buyers all over the world.

So basically, aliexpress.com and alibaba.com are not selling anything to you. This is why they are different from Jumai.com, Konga.com etc. They only create the platform for sellers and buyers to transact business safely and collect charges for doing so.

In the physical market, u have wholesalers, merchants, retailers, middle men etc. It's the same thing on aliexpress.com and alibaba.com. There are people who don't even own a shop selling online (if you have ever been to Onitsha main market u did understand what I mean).

-There are starters and resellers who buy from manufacturers and then sell back to you.

-There's no way you are going to buy at the best price possible buying from these guys.

-You will have to follow critical steps to by pass resellers and middle men to be able to buy from the manufacturers at the very best price possible. In fact, let me quickly say that, the prices u find online are not fixed. They are negotiable! I mean u are not buying from SHOP RIGHT where you can't talk. Lol!

WHO DO YOU PAY TO ON ALIEXPRESS.COM AND ALIBABA.COM?

Pleasew, never pay money to any seller directly. Pay only via ALIPAY. Alipay is a third party online payment platform that holds buyers payment until all orders have been verified by both the buyer and the seller. There are steps you need to take to make sure you are paying the right way.
    WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ALIBABA.COM AND ALIEXPRESS.COM?

ALIBABA.COM: is the leading platform for global wholesalers trade serving millions of buyers and suppliers around the world. Most of the members on alibaba.com are manufacturers, trading companies or resellers (u can be any of these) who trade in large order quantities.

ALIEXPRESS.COM: is a global retail Market Place offering quality products at factory prices in small quantity. Your order amount can be as low as 1 item.

I hope you noticed that there was no mention of Chinese in the above? This means both buyers and sellers can be from any part of the world and u can be one of them. The reason why you find most Chinese people there is because the company is based in China and China is a very industrialized country. Wow! I know

He is what I just told you.,

-If you are a company here in Nigeria with all the clearance papers possible and can supply in large orders to buyers all over the world, then u can use alibaba.com

- If you are good at writing proposals, you can write to companies and convince them to use alibaba.com as trading platform. You need to learn so much though

- If you are a major supplier of products or you want to become large reseller, use alibaba.com

- All other small orders are done at aliexpress.com. However, you can still buy small at a more cheaper price than aliexpress.com at alibaba.com following some steps.

To Be Continued.

D-termined likes this.
  17. Jacques

Jacques Jackobian

Featured Threads:
    So far, we have covered the following in my previous posts:
    - What you need to start a mini Importation business
    - You can import almost anything
    - You can start with as little capital as possible since you can buy 1 item of almost anything online.
    - What aliexpress.com and alibaba.com are, their differences and how to make the most of them
    - You can be a wholesaler, reseller, or buyer on that site. It is not just for buying against the notion most people already have

Some of the things I teach here may look unreal to you especially if you are a first timer in the business or have never imported anything before. You see, until you have successfully imported at least an item to Nigeria, this business may continue to remain a dream to you. So cease this opportunity now.

If you are doing any of the following, you are either taking less advantage of the site or doing the wrong things. I mean these:
    - you're just a 'normal shopper' who go online, click and buy
    - you search on products, click on them and buy without proper SCREENING and CHATTING the seller.

If you are doing any of the above, you are wrong for the following reasons:

-You will always buy cost
    - You may fall into the hands of middle men and the small resellers
    - You can buy fake products
    - You can lose your money if anything goes wrong
    - You will never build the confidence of buying large order quantity
    - You can't grow a business shopping this way

As I have said before, the advantages both aliexpress.com and alibaba.com offers are so great and many are taking less advantage of it.

Before you ever pay for any product on aliexpress.com or alibaba.com, you are supposed to do the following :

- make certain that what you buy is exactly what you want, of the best quality and price. You can do this by checking the orders, five stars rating, feedbacks etc. I am supposed to show u graphically what all these things are, how to identify and use them properly but I can't do that using this medium.

- chat with the seller. I don't mean you leaving some message. I mean chatting with him/her like you do on WhatsApp, video calling as in Skype.

Here is why you need to chat with your seller :

a. You build customer relationship
    b. You create transaction history which could save u if anything goes wrong
    c. You can negotiate just about anything chatting with your seller. All these and many more are the advantages u stand to get when u chat with your seller.

I know these questions may be flooding your mind right now:
    - Is there a platform for doing all these? Yes there's
    - Are there specific ways or steps to take to achieving these things? Yes there are
    - Can I do all these? Yes u can

I'd love to show you all these and many more but I can't do that on this platform. For the obvious reasons:

I can't communicate here with you using graphics. I mean how am I supposed to be sending you pictures of what I mean and explaining at the same time. It is possible but not on this platform and not like this

Here is what I want you to do for me though:-

- tell me if this class have been helpful to you in any way since it started

- share with us what you have learnt and what you have done so far

- go to the website and register if you haven't already done so

- start now to find your product or niche in the business.

P.s In my next I will show you the classes of producst that are guaranteed to sell like wide fire .

P.ss I’ll show you how to bring in your products from china within 24hrs – 7days max without having any business with customs (This is up to 80% cheaper than DHL, EMS, FEDEX)

Last edited: May 23, 2017
  18. D-termined

Featured Threads:
    I will ban you if you continue to spam member's thread.

19. Emens

Emens Jackobian

This is interesting...........waiting for further information.

20. D-termined

Featured Threads:
    @Jacques wonderful and priceless information. May God continue to bless you for the invaluable information you have been passing across to your fellow Nigerians.

Your posts really opened my mind to so many things about online importation.

21. D-termined

Featured Threads:
    This post needs to be featured now...

22. kick3

kick3 Upcoming

Featured Threads:
    I have known Alibaba.com and aliexpress.com a long time ago. I also had ideas of starting a mini importation business. I started by visiting a lot of websites, downloading alot of videos and PDF files all talking about mini importation business. I recently deleted the video which talked about creating a niche website before dabbling into mini importation. I deleted the video for a reason. I gave up hope of ever starting a mini importation business for two reasons
    1. My cousin who is into the business discouraged me
    2. The rising naira to dollar exchange rate
    But now seeing this post. I am reguvinated to once again. Think about mini importation business
    I also forgot to mention, I have accounts with dhgate.com, focalprice, and dealextreme. Although I can't remember by login details

Last edited: May 23, 2017
    Chime likes this.
  23. Jacques

Jacques Jackobian

Featured Threads:
    You are welcome bro

24. Jacques

Jacques Jackobian

Featured Threads:
    Check if you can remember the email account you used in opening that account. If you can, click on the forgot password button, you will receive a mail with a link to create a new password. Thanks

25. Alhaji

Alhaji Active

Featured Threads:
    thank God I came early enough. kudos to you @Jacques for giving to us freely, may God reward you abundantly.

26. Alhaji

Alhaji Active

Featured Threads:
    pls @Jacques which one do u advice us, the app or we use the website. or should we download the app? am starting first with aliexpress

27. D-termined

Featured Threads:
    why do you guys like spamming thread... you account would be flagged soon.

Last warning!!!

Be guided!!!:pudently:

28. Ijeoma Joyce

Ijeoma Joyce Rookie!!!

Great information

29. Jacques

Jacques Jackobian

Featured Threads:
    The Website Bro

Alhaji likes this.
  30. Chime

Chime Active

Featured Threads:
    Thanks @Jacques. Be blessed. Practical teaching. So many here will soon join you to do mini importation biz.
    Well done. Good stuff.

Prezzy, D-termined and Jacques like this.
  31. Jacques

Jacques Jackobian

Featured Threads:
    Thanks