BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

n11

How Do We Find Good Opportunities In Cryptocurrency?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, May 30, 2018.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Good afternoon Jacko pals. I trust we are doing better than we were earlier this year even though the crypto space is yet to find its leaping point as it did last year!

Meanwhile I have been away for a bit and now am a lot freer so I have been looking around for the latest opportunities , sadly, it all seems dry right now.

However I know it has a lot to do with the scope from which am looking at it . Yes, my scope is probably small and also rusty .

So, come to my aid guys .
    Where's the new opportunities turning people into millionaires in Cryptocurrency(not necessarily in a few weeks though) ?

Something else...
    Meanwhile I can't access my bitcointalk forum account. It was previously good until I left it for a while and now I can't even use it.

If you have any ideas on how to get a bitcointalk account back, I'll appreciate if you drop it here.

Also, I know about the cool hashing24.com lifetime mining opportunities. If you don't know about it yet, let me know below and I'll share what I got.

Expecting to hear from us now...

@gbolahan @Barnabias @Timmzy @philipj @zedzed

tilda and Barnabias like this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Find Opportunities Cryptocurrency Forum Date
    ICO [ann]have You Heard About Cryptolux? Find Out How To Simply Generate Passive Income By Joining Our I Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Mar 21, 2018
    The Buzzword Of 2018 Is – Cryptocurrency! Find Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Mar 6, 2018
    Tips Latoken??? Is This A Wise Investment Option? Find Out Here Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Oct 7, 2017
    How To Find Size Of Each Transaction Sent Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Sep 1, 2017
    Crypto Rap! Omg! Admist D Hard Fork, Genesis Paid Me Some Bitcoins Today [highest Ever] And I Can't Find It! Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jul 31, 2017

3. gbolahan

gbolahan GBOLAHAN Crypto Guardian

Earning oppournity i gat here are not mature yet but are very cheap to obtain now,so it is basically for people who belive in the project and the future of these platform

1.Genesis token vision - This is a copy trading platform where you can trade by copying the trade of professional traders.The platform is live and testing is still going on

For more info read Review - Genesis Vision Token - Investors,mangers,brokers And Exchanges On One Platform

2.Covesting: They provide the same service as genesis token vision

For more info check ICO - Covesting Review- The First Decentralized Copy-trading Platform

3.Giga watt: This is a mining as a service platform.currently,They offer mining of bitcoin,dash and litecoin. Contructions of pud(farm) are still going on and you can check them here Pangborn Development Site V – gigawatt – Medium

You can buy the coin and earn daily income by renting your coin to miners on their platform. For guidelines check How To Rent Giga Watt Token And Start Earning Daily

4.coss: This is an exchange site that share 50% of revenue with all the holder of coss

5.Minexcoin: This coin has parking features that allow holder to earn by holding the coin.

Read more here Review - What Is Minexcoin And Its Features?

Other upcoming are:
    1.Lhcrypto
    2.Rebellious

Barnabias likes this.
  4. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

let's take a look at this bro

do you have any idea what their trading volume is like?
    because it will affect the return on investment.

5. gbolahan

The volume still low now

Prezzy likes this.
  6. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

I thought as much . I guess that Makes COSS less of a hot investment for now

Am checking out gigga watt again
    Will share my findings when am done

7. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Meanwhile @gbolahan please help with this

gbolahan likes this.
  8. gbolahan

Your email was changed? And did you remember to set secret question?

Prezzy likes this.
  9. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Negative.
    Negative

10. gbolahan

And check on Nexo too, asset-backed loan.

11. gbolahan

Then register new bitcointalk

Prezzy likes this.
  12. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Ok

13. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

@gbolahan how do one buy the giga watt token.?

14. gbolahan

Please do your due diligence

Prezzy likes this.
  15. gbolahan

forkDelta, YoBit, Idex

Prezzy likes this.
  16. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Thanks man
    I intend to go for some ASAP

gbolahan likes this.
  17. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

i think that ION and Minex presents some of the best investment opportunities right now.
    this is for investors that wants to make real investments in cryptocurrency that makes money for them without any form of additional efforts being put in.

gbolahan likes this.
  18. emmanuel

emmanuel GrandMaster Mod

just when i managed to gather enough money to start investing in hashflare it crashes. i dont undertsnd this Hashing24 prezzy. at all. what is a life time contract? if i do buy any of the auctioned hashrates how will i earn with it? the market is really bad now i can tell. not experienced with this stuff much but want a log term investment that can potentially become stable monthly revenue for me. hashflare videos are on youtube so i understand the logic with the calculators and stuff but either than that am Lost.

gbolahan and Prezzy like this.
  19. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Hmm. Actually I have come to understand that there's hardly any assurance of earning with these contracts for a long time.

There's only potential and depending on how much of that potential you recognize, you can go ahead and spend your money here.

Meanwhile, hashing24.com is cool. Your "auctionated" hashrate is good and starts working right after 24 hours of purchasing . Go ahead and buy some if you can.

20. gbolahan

The income now is less than the maintanance fees,This is what is generally happening to all cloud mining rights now,it doesn't crash.