1mth
BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy) OR 08066458772 (@Zee)

Here's How To Invest In (buy) Electroneum Crypto

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Hello Nigerians. I just got a call from a distressed Nigerian who wants to know how to invest in Electroneum crypto.

Are you new to Electroneum? Please go here to learn about it. = Electroneum Review

Meanwhile, if you want to invest in Electroneum,
    Right now there's only one way to do so. It's got to do with BUYING THE ELECTRONEUM COIN from the supported exchanges!

It's that simple.

Exchanges that support Electroneum Coin

Right now, only cryptopia supports Electroneum! If you wanna buy please click here = Cryptopia - Exchange

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Here's Invest (buy) Forum Date
    Here's Why I Invested In 'salt', A Token For Accessing Loans Backed By Crypto! Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Nov 16, 2017
    Here's Why You Should Invest In Ethtrade.org: Transparency! Bitcoin Investments | Discussions May 23, 2017
    Here's Why Your First Cryptocurrency Investment Must Be Bitcoins Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Apr 6, 2017
    Tips Here's When To Buy Bitcoin And Make Profits In The Short Term! Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Feb 23, 2018
    Thank God! All Coins Are Crashing!! Here's Why Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jan 8, 2018

3. gbolahan

gbolahan GBOLAHAN Crypto Guardian

I still don't know why i dont believe in this coin

Prezzy likes this.
  4. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

hmm. i think it's because it seems like a user coin and not a marekt coin.
    the ICO was equally a bit unreal to me though i bought some during the ICO

gbolahan likes this.
  5. gbolahan

gbolahan GBOLAHAN Crypto Guardian

Hmm...what do you mean by not a market coin

6. rahmon

rahmon Active

SELL YOUR ELECTRONEUM TO PUFFTECH EXCHANGE ON WHATZ APP 08026116103

Attached Files:

7. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Is this coin getting more adoption please?
    Or has it all died down...?

HashFlare