BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Have You Heard Of Coin Medical?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by epospiky, Sep 16, 2018.

1. epospiky

epospiky Upcoming

$100 bonus Coinmd 20180916_110704.jpg-Have You Heard Of Coin Medical?

Coin medical or cmd is smart currency for health care. What this means is that you use this coin to pay for health treatment. It also has a forum where you can interact with health personal to gain more knowledge on health issues. The good thing about this coin is that you can choose to use for medical payment or convert it to bitcoin which will be paid to you at the end of the month. If you still wish to keep the coin it's of advantage as the price appreciates which means you can sell it at higher value in the long run. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and in that regards you may want to earn CMD and convert it to bitcoin. Sounds cool right ?
    Participation in this program is strictly by invitation. This means you need to register under a member and registration is absolutely FREE. You don't pay a dime for registration but there's a bonus attached for registering. You get 100cmd to begin with. Note, this is not a petite program so you can't register with fake details as KYC verification is required before you account is approved. A telegram group and a facebook page is already in place of for this program should you want to inquire more about the program. Here is my referral link register
    If you have any questions Contact me on Whatsapp

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018 at 3:06 PM
  2. Loading...