7d13
BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Hashing24 Stops Usa & Canada Citizens From Participating In Their Cloud Mining

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Well I got the message that hashing24.com will not be working with client from some countries and I was .. Really scared.
    I had to make enquiries to find out if Nigeria is among the delisted countries and my findings are POSITIVE

In fact I was surprised at the response rate of the admins over there @ hashing24.com

Here's the message I got from them.
    Screenshot_20180423-190204.png-Hashing24 Stops Usa & Canada Citizens From Participating In Their Cloud Mining

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Hashing24 Stops Usa Forum Date
    How To Sell Hashrates (mining Contracts) On Hashing24 Auction Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jul 14, 2018
    Rumour I Can't Believe This, Hashing24 Is A Scam. Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Jul 7, 2018
    How Much For 1th/s? Hashrate Becoming Cheaper At Hashing24! Bitcoin Investments | Discussions May 26, 2018
    Promising Hashing24 Promises Lifetime Bitcoin Mining Contracts Soon! Bitcoin Investments | Discussions May 17, 2018
    PrezzY Is Bitcoin Mining With Hashing24 Auction Profitable In 2018? Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Feb 24, 2018

3. marslogic

marslogic Rookie!!!

In such a pessimistic talk, I would give 90% that no one will go for a 25% discount for buying a cloud mining contract because for many, Bitcoin is initially a scam, not to speak of cloud mining services that give 25% discount. But in actual fact it works. It would be interesting to make a sort of a social experiment. Who of you followed the link and tried it? hashflarecode.com

1. Prezzy
  2. Prezzy
  3. Prezzy
  4. Prezzy
  5. Prezzy