HashFlare

Hashing24 3 Years Contract For Miners- Is It Worth It?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Oct 12, 2017.

WEB DEVELOPMENT
Tags:
  1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Hi guys, let's take a look at Hashing24's 3-years contract and see if it's even worth it!
    @gbolahan shared this a while ago: Has Hashing24 Cloud Mining Cancel Lifetime Mining?

What is cryptoRap?
    It's crypto Rap, a daily cryptocurrency recap where we talk about the most recent and most important things and the most exciting things in the world of cryptos! Of course, as it should be in every gathering of like-minded individuals, we have the drink of crypto to share so be sure to bring your DOgecoin addresses along as we give out free Dogecoins each time we rap!

SImply put, Hashing24 has dropped the contract length of their mining services to just 3 years all the way from being open-ended i.e Unending before!
    Now, many of us are probably wondering if this makes any sense at all. can one make back his money with this 3 years contract?
    by what time?
    and is it advisable to go for it?
    upload_2017-10-12_20-12-18.png-Hashing24 3 Years Contract For Miners- Is It Worth It?

In this thread, i will be reviewing the whole package based on the results of my previous mining contracts and then we will be able to find out the truth!

We will be doing that below...
    Don't forget that it's the cryptoRap!

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Hashing24 Years Contract Forum Date
    Just In Get In Here And Check Out Hashing24 New Auction Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Monday at 10:03 AM
    Has Hashing24 Cloud Mining Cancel Lifetime Mining? Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Sep 29, 2017
    Hashing24 - A Good Partner Of Second Largest Hardware Producer,bitfury Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Sep 11, 2017
    Buzz How To Get Free Hash Power From Hashing24 And Hashflare Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Sep 3, 2017
    Hashing24 Is Back With Mining Powers! Are You Gonna Buy? Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Aug 31, 2017

3. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

take a look at one of the most recent contracts i have with them(hashing24):

upload_2017-10-12_20-20-36.png-Hashing24 3 Years Contract For Miners- Is It Worth It?

from the picture, the contract has been running since august 14 which is about 59 days till this moment.
    so, in 59 days, we are able to recover 0.002488 or 20% of the invested money.
    Hence, we are expecting 100% in 5 * 59 = 295 days!

So, that's it.

with Hashing24, you get to break even in about 10 months considering the value of Bitcoin stays the same but we know that it's always on the rise anyway.

What i think about this 3 years contract on Hashing24?

I think am not going to purchase it again!

it's too poor.
    Unless my calculations are wrong otherwise, 10 months is not cool.

How about Genesis Mining?
    They are yet to be back. I can imagine they are still sorting out their equipment for sha256 bitcoin mining and they will make it available once it's available!

Barnabias likes this.
  4. gbolahan

gbolahan GBOLAHAN Crypto Guardian

The mining is still profitable @Prezzy...The mining contract is similar to bitclub mining and will like us to apply the principles of keeping 30% for reinvest and withdrawing 60% of the earning then it will be like life time mining or we should decide on how many percentage to use.i hope am making sense

5. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

i don't know about this principle but it looks good. however, the idea of creating a lifetime investment out of a 3-years contract is something that will raise eyebrows and i will love to know more about your principle. such as has it been proven mathematically in this situation?

gbolahan likes this.
  6. gbolahan

All the same as compounding bro

Prezzy likes this.
  7. gbolahan

Out of your profit daily keep 30% for reinvestment and 60% for takeout from the system or any how you wanna do it

8. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

ok. thanks

9. Barnabias

Barnabias Well Known

I thought the 3year contract is cool in the 1st place not until I try their calculator this morning.
    With the present difficult and daily fee, you can't even get your capital back in 12months.
    That's too bad

1. Prezzy
  2. Prezzy
  3. Prezzy
  4. Prezzy
  5. Prezzy