BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Hashflare Has Actually Been Mining For Us, Just At Our Loss!

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Previously, I had thought that hashflare temporarily paused mining operations on their platform as I shared here = As Bitcoin Becomes Relatively Unprofitable To Mine, Buy 3th/s @ $0.48 Only

Imagine my surprise when I saw this
    Screenshot_20180619-214544-picsay.png-Hashflare Has Actually Been Mining For Us, Just At Our Loss!

Yes, just like hashing24.com, hashflare.io has been mining Bitcoins but the cost of maintaining machines have been higher than the profits we realize from mining.

Well, I was at their website this evening and discovered that some profits were credited in the past 24 hours which suggests that mining is becoming profitable again!

That's in line with the fact that Bitcoin has actually begun to gain in value once more .

What can I say?
    Goodluck to the miners!
    @SIC @gbolahan

Adigun likes this.
  2. Loading...