BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

Hot Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression

Discussion in 'Nigeria News & Politics' started by Jenero200, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Jenero200

Jenero200 GrandMaster Mod

Thousands of music fans took to social media on Thursday to plead with popular Nigerian singer, Harrysong, not to take his own life or continue to wish himself an early death.

The fans were reacting to an emotional message posted by the singer on his Instagram page on Wednesday.

Addressing the post to nobody in particular, Harrysong wrote,

Don’t cry when I die, but celebrate and put up a kingmaker’s concert. Empower more youths. I have lived and I have done my bit. Carry on in grace. I love you all’.

The singer has now taken to Instagram to thank his fans and also reveal that he has started his session for depression and is getting back his feet.

He wrote;

"Thank you so much guys. My session with Miss. Oyinkansola Alabi went well and I am gradually getting my feet back. Always show love and be kind to people. Depression is a silent killer, learn to unburden your mind to trusted ones. I love you all #tekero
    #altersoldiers #alterlovers #kingmaker ❤����������
    "

{filename}-Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression

{filename}-Harrysong Seeks Help For Depression

2. Loading...