Guide On How To Make Money Weekly With Your Social Network Account On Facebook E.t.c With Heapruby

Discussion in 'Make Money with Offline Investments' started by nostory, Dec 12, 2018.

1. nostory

nostory Jackobian

*Heapruby* is an online website where students, house wife's e.t. c can earn doing close to nothing. _You don't need to stay online for hours reading news, commenting or posting ads._ *Heapruby* simple strategy tends to make online money making a reality.. The main work is to post your referral link to your social network accounts, groups, pages, e.t. c and make people join through them. boom!!! your earning process starts.. Simply follow the simple steps below and you will be withdrawing thousands weekly depending on how fast you can go..

*How it works*

*1* . Sign up on Heapruby, after successful sign up, you will be given a virtual mine in which your workers will work on.

*2* . Recruit workers to help you on your mine by sharing your referral link to people, once they join through your link they become your worker.

*3* . Once you have one(1) worker working for you (also called your referral), you will be required to pay the person that referred you to Heapruby twice the price of Heapruby, the person that referred you will get 50% of your payment, some percent will be used for your mine maintainance for the month, and some are invested in other mines so that the value of HR can rise .

*4* . I.e You pay the person that referred you to Heapruby twice the price of Heapruby (This will be done every month) then you start earning from the people you refer (your workers). How? since you referred some people each of them will pay you twice the price of Heapruby so that they can start earning NOTE: You earn 1HR when any of your worker pay you, in which 1HR equals the current price of Heapruby. Also to continue earning you must pay the person that referred you to Heapruby every month,so each of your referrals can mine you 1HR every month.

*5* . Heapruby price is likely to increase per day i.e if you have 10HR in your Heapruby wallet when HR price is ₦500, total amount in your wallet (also called your worth) is ₦5000. Next day Heapruby price increase to ₦505, your new wallet balance will be ₦5050.

*6* . Keep sharing your referral link to get more workers, pay your referrer salary when due and watch your workers mine Heapruby for you. NOTE:The higher the number of workers the higher the HEAPRUBY you will mine.

*7* . You can withdraw your earnings when you have a minimum balance of 2HR (HEAPRUBY) in your wallet or leave the money in your wallet to increase the value as HEAPRUBY price increases. Payment's are processed every Sunday. NOTE: Payment's are sent directly into your bank account,all payout request must be sent latest by 11:59pm on saturday, Heapruby. com does not accept withdrawal requests on Sunday's.

Start your earning process. Sign up now ->> Heapruby

Use nostory as your referrer when signing up

You can view payment proofs via ->> Payments | Heapruby

And testimonies via ->> Testimonies | Heapruby

Like us on Facebook @heapruby

Join Heapruby whatsapp conversation via HEAPRUBY MINER 001

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
  2. Loading...