The Vision - Jackobian Represents something, we Have a Vision which is Something you shouold Learn about by Clicking Here!
Can't find the Latest Ponzi Sites on the Homepage? - Click Here to See the Ponzi Forum & the Newest Being Launched!
Ponzi vs Crypto! - Read this to Know where you should Put your Money
Cryptocurrency Investments - Ever wondered what Cryptocurrency Investment stands for? Click here to Learn
Improve - Help make our forum Better and Earn Bitcoins doing that - Learn More here
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Wanna Buy or Sell at Cheapest Rates and Most Trusted Dealers in Nigeria? Click here To buy and sell with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks
    Dismiss Notice

Greenspeer.com By Christabel Is New - Check It Out!

Discussion in 'Make Money Online' started by Prezzy, Dec 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Kolajo Samson

Kolajo Samson Jackobian

90%
    This shit is not working greenspeer is full of shit

cyborg07, Orewems and Olalee like this.
  2. sango ilorin

sango ilorin Well Known Mod

93%
    WHAT IS THIS......CAN YOU CONFUSED ALL OF US HERE WITH THIS SHIT.....

3. Ajah Chinomso Joshua

Ajah Chinomso Joshua Jackobian

40%
    Mehn!!! Since last week Monday i upgraded to level2 nothing nothing no sign of pairing am really really confused

4. sango ilorin

93%
    WHEN PATIENT IS LOSS...... WHAT ELSE?.......

5. Emperor

Emperor Jackobian

90%
    U were paid in level 1. Why are u now complaining?.

6. mrdreams

mrdreams Jackobian

15%
    I laf in chinese...............sheet of paper abi your shit?...............greenspeer is the real deal MAN....shine your eyez broS!

7. Austine Akputu

Austine Akputu Jackobian

15%
    iam in level 3 for 4 one week and 2days and i haven't been paired ..iam even losing hope

so i gave O-GIVE.COM a trial and the giv me joy ...i OPENED my account on friday and yesterday i was paired wit 4 PEOPLE to pay me 5k each is dat nt sweet to hear?
    GREENSPEER rocks bt O-GIVE gave me hope to wait for my 80k

long live GREENSPEER
    long live O-GIVE
    #YOLO

8. Kolajo Samson

Kolajo Samson Jackobian

90%
    I don't think u know who u talking to....read what am saying before talking anyhow......thats the problem I have with kids

9. shegmond1

shegmond1 Jackobian

15%
    Follow the link below to join Greenspeer.com whatsapp group for easy interactions, raising issues facing the site and profer solutions to every issue.
    Don't be late... GO Join!!!

WhatsApp Group Invite

10. paul joshua

paul joshua Rookie!!!

20%
    A friend of mine paid since yesterday, the person he paid to refused to pick his call and refuse to accept, please what can be done, the username is joemaco

11. ishieymoney

ishieymoney Upcoming

40%
    Call the numbers on the website to lodge your complain I'm so sure the matter will be solved... The guy you paid to what's his full names and number and your own full names too.

12. ada4real

ada4real Jackobian

30%
    This is no hyip , you can now relax your mind, and earn decent pay
    the truth is that i joined them for three reasons
    1. they pay me for each post i make,each question i answer, and each news i read, they said they are not charity organizations, so they make their money from the adverts they place in my posts, i don't need to bother about creating a website or fighting for adsense anymore
    2 . as i post articles, they correct me on mistakes and help me to be a better blogger
    3 they do not worry me about links on my posts, so i can also post about an online network like MMM, HELP2GET, ICHARITY or ultimate Cycler, including your referral link and get plenty of downlines,
    no need saying much while i have my earnings proof here , search " everything about blognigeria. com. ng " on google ,to see , thank me later there with my username AMAKVITAA

13. Messidonna

Messidonna Jackobian

80%
    Someone I referred has been in level one for almost 6 days now while I have been in level two for 11 days now
    Pls Wat is happening?

14. raph

raph Jackobian

40%
    Peer to peer donation...make thousands a day...
    PH 5000 and GH 7500 within 5hrs...
    50% interest!!

Happy earning!!!
    Start PH with d format in that channel....before it fully starts.......hurry

FAST EARNERS CHANNEL
    FAST EARNERS CHANNEL

Start pH now is new!!!! U will b merged within 5hrs

Kolajo Samson likes this.
  15. Kolajo Samson

Kolajo Samson Jackobian

90%

Sounds great, show ur payment

16. Kolajo Samson

Kolajo Samson Jackobian

90%
    whats the site?

17. Messidonna

Messidonna Jackobian

80%
    Scam

18. chooma

chooma Jackobian

15%
    please ooo....is it just me or are there other persons this thing is happening to....i tried to log in to my greenspeer account today but can't and then i was told that they are verifying their accounts and i should click unable to login to get a new password to my email....for over 3 hours now they have not sent it, and i have been in level one for 1week 2 days now, i have even sent them an email still no reply, hope i have not been scammed by greenspeer...sombori help ooo

tobiahno likes this.
  19. sango ilorin

93%
    I GUESS YOU ARE USING YAHOO.......

20. Premiere Adewale

Premiere Adewale Jackobian

15%
    I used the unable to log in option, I provided my yahoo mail address for the new password for some hours now, still not have received the access code....Please people what is happening?

21. chooma

chooma Jackobian

15%
    what level are you on

22. chooma

chooma Jackobian

15%
    yes i am...why? it does'nt work?

23. mrdreams

mrdreams Jackobian

15%
    JUst be patient u ll be receive the code

24. sango ilorin

93%
    YOU SHOULD GET IT BY TOMORROW..... YAHOO IS VERY SLOW IN. RECEIVING MESSAGE...... UNLIKE GMAIL; WITHIN A SECOND YOU DON GET AM

25. Adewaves

Adewaves Jackobian

15%

correct one will check it out

26. Messidonna

Messidonna Jackobian

80%
    For twelve days now am still in level 2, the person I invited is still in level 1 for a week now, pls what is happening??

27. Nab

Nab Rookie!!!

20%

28. Nab

Nab Rookie!!!

20%
    I have also registered for more than a week now but still on level one
    what's going on?

29. Nab

Nab Rookie!!!

20%
    I have paid for more than a week but up till now have not been paired
    what's going on

30. Oppy

Oppy Jackobian

90%
    Be patient

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy