Gmfunds 100% In 20days...

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Jblastmp, Dec 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Doctology

Doctology Jackobian

am going theit

2. wilfred felix

wilfred felix Jackobian

I ph 10$ on gmafunds and I was matched with tgree people,very funny. Website

3. Mrwezzy

Mrwezzy Jackobian

Seriously? When did you PH?

4. Jblastmp

Jblastmp Upcoming

Featured Threads:
    Hello guys here is the thing gmafunds.com had a serious upgrade so everything is fast and sharp now... Another thing is that gmafunds.com allows u to withdraw in units like $5 and the rest. So if u are matched with 3people it means those people withdrew a lower some since gmafunds gives that opportunity they have to receive their money... So u got matched... Beside I got help on nnn and was matched with someone to pay me #500 isnt that funny... So this program allows lower withdrawal.

5. Jblastmp

Jblastmp Upcoming

Featured Threads:
    www.gmafunds.com
    Upline Jblastmp..
    This program rocks guys 100% in 20days paying

6. Jblastmp

Jblastmp Upcoming

Featured Threads:
    update on Gmafunds.com
    Don't forget to use (Jblastmp) as your upline
    Hello all see recent update on gmafunds.com as program keep rising to the top... Gmafunds.com has remain stronge despite all the attacks by hackers and still paying I have been paid from this program 100% in 20days and awaiting maturity of my 2nd pH.. Guys come on board this program is awesome...

Attached Files: