IT ***LOOKS LIKE*** THE COMMUNITY IS BACK!/!WINKS!
IF YOU SPOT ANY PROBLEMS IN THE FORUMS, PLEASE CLICK HERE TO REPORT

Futo Aspirants, How To Check Your Admission Status

Discussion in 'School News' started by Prezzy, Nov 13, 2017.

Moderators: donsilas, zedzed
  1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

This one is my school so am taking it upon myself to share something for those who are coming in!

First of all, am happy that Futo has finally decided to let in some people who will feel just the same way I felt about 4 years ago.

I'll be quick to advise students coming into Futo that You have to pave your own way because school will not do that for you!

Here's the news proper..

{filename}-Futo Aspirants, How To Check Your Admission Status
    The much awaited admission list for Federal University of Technology, Owerri is officially out. For those that applied for FUTO in the last JAMB and also scored above 180 in recently concluded Post UME, can now check their admission status on the School's website.

Here's How To Check Admission Status
    • Visit FUTO website by clicking www.futo.edu.ng
    • Click on 'Prospective Students' link
    • Then click on 'Check admission status'
    • Enter your Jamb reg number to confirm your admission status.
    Or go through the direct link HERE

Note: in case you scored above 180 in the post UME and after checking your admission status, you see 'reg number not found', don't panic, just calm and check back later by weekend because the names are still being uploaded.

2. Loading...