Can't find the Latest Ponzi Sites on the Homepage? - Click Here to See the Ponzi Forum & the Newest Being Launched!
Ponzi vs Crypto! - Read this to Know where you should Put your Money
Cryptocurrency Investments - Ever wondered what Cryptocurrency Investment stands for? Click here to Learn
Improve - Help make our forum Better and Earn Bitcoins doing that - Learn More here
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Wanna Buy or Sell at Cheapest Rates and Most Trusted Dealers in Nigeria? Click here To buy and sell with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks
    Dismiss Notice

Hot Forget About Cloud Miners And Join This Web Mining Pool Free

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Nigeria Community' started by Atarhe, Dec 3, 2016.

1. zedzed

zedzed Upcoming

90%
    It uses data too you just have to set it up

2. zedzed

zedzed Upcoming

90%
    But you are using munero not btc

3. zedzed

zedzed Upcoming

90%
    Do I have to use monero too

4. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Admin

28%
    i think you downloaded the Windows version and i doubt if they have a software for iOs.

i will see what i can find for you though

5. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Admin

28%
    bro, kindly open a new thread so people can easily see what you are saying and you stand a chance of getting a thread like this too.
    Hope you understand

6. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Admin

28%
    bro, kindly open a new thread so people can easily see what you are saying and you stand a chance of getting a thread like this too.
    Hope you understand

7. Atarhe

Atarhe Upcoming

40%
    It uses data u can set it up via settings menu

8. Atarhe

Atarhe Upcoming

40%
    There are a lot of cryptocoins for u to mine all u have to do is make research on them and u can mine d ones that are valuable e.g Dashcoin = $8/DCN Monero = $7/XMR Ethereum = $7/ETH Bytecoin= $0.00004839

Prezzy likes this.
  9. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Admin

28%
    do we still have pool miners in this forum?

10. zedzed

zedzed Upcoming

90%
    Yes .....no

11. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Admin

28%
    you won't believe how well these coins are doing right now!
    this is schocking... check this: Ponzi Vs Cryptocurrency Investments - Jackobians Take Your Stand Now!

12. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Admin

28%
    i don't think that people are taking this seriously at all but it's a powerful one actually. imagine you are pool mining ethereum at the time was just $7. Now that the coin is worth about $27, you will be making a lot of gains!

people should see the truth here and do something about it

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy