The Vision - Jackobian Represents something, we Have a Vision which is Something you shouold Learn about by Clicking Here!
Can't find the Latest Ponzi Sites on the Homepage? - Click Here to See the Ponzi Forum & the Newest Being Launched!
Ponzi vs Crypto! - Read this to Know where you should Put your Money
Cryptocurrency Investments - Ever wondered what Cryptocurrency Investment stands for? Click here to Learn
Improve - Help make our forum Better and Earn Bitcoins doing that - Learn More here
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Wanna Buy or Sell at Cheapest Rates and Most Trusted Dealers in Nigeria? Click here To buy and sell with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks
    Dismiss Notice

J-Trending! Etisalat Free Unlimited Browsing Blazing Hot Via Tweakware V5.8 & Chatpak Bundle

Discussion in 'Free Browsing Cheats' started by Gad, Mar 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gad

Gad GrandMaster Knight

28%
    {filename}-Etisalat Free Unlimited Browsing Blazing Hot Via Tweakware V5.8 & Chatpak Bundle

Tweakware rolled out the v5.8 upgrade and it comes packing goodies.

However, Etisalat subscribers are not left out of the lovely goodies the Tweakware v5.8 brings. You can now enjoy FREE browsing on the Etisalat network via Tweakware and Etisalat chatpak bundles.

Let me show you how!

Screenshot_20170307-222347.png-Etisalat Free Unlimited Browsing Blazing Hot Via Tweakware V5.8 & Chatpak Bundle

Requirements
    • Your Etisalat SIM with an active Chatpack subscription
    • An Android smartphone
    • Tweakware v5.8 (download HERE)

We will be making use of Etisalat default APN, so no changes in that respect

Before we proceed with the Tweakware settings, you need to have an active Etisalat chatpak subscription.
    To subscribe for Etisalat weekly chatpak:
    • Recharge N200 airtime on your Etisalat SIM (You will be needing N150 for the subscription)
    • Dial ussd code *200*3*3*1*2*1#
    • Now, you have a week active chatpak bundle
    • The bundle will be auto renewed after expiry, dial ussd code *343*5*0# if you wish to opt out of the Etisalat chatpak bundle plan
    Now that you have an active Etisalat chatpak bundle, lets get doen to the Tweakware settings:
    • Install and launch Tweakware app
    • Choose any FREE server from the server list
    • Go to "Settings"
    • Tap the "Tweaks" list
    • Choose "Eti ChatPack I or II " i.e tick the box
    • Hit the "connect" button
    Screenshot_20170307-222458.png-Etisalat Free Unlimited Browsing Blazing Hot Via Tweakware V5.8 & Chatpak Bundle

Tweakware will connect within 15 seconds, after connection you can start browsing FREE.

NB: Since you are connecting using FREE servers, your data usage would be limited daily so I will advice you to subscribe for Tweakware premium servers to surf unlimitedly (it costs N500 monthly).

Greatman likes this.
  2. busoye

busoye Jackobian

15%
    This chatpack cheat is capped and not unlimited

3. Gad

Gad GrandMaster Knight

28%
    It varies on sims, in some sims you may be able to use 1.5 to 3, or even 4Gb

4. Greatman

Greatman Well Known Mod

93%
    Good discovery Gad. My people here are really rocking it, thanks to you bro

Gad likes this.
  5. busoye

busoye Jackobian

15%
    I still doubt the data sizes as claimed here. The last time I tried it, I wasn't able to use up to 300mb.

6. Gad

Gad GrandMaster Knight

28%
    Dude I said it varies, not all sims can use a particular data that's why

7. Gad

Gad GrandMaster Knight

28%
    Enjoy bro........

8. Dannylee

Dannylee Rookie!!!

20%
    Is it still working please

9. COOCOOMOROCO

COOCOOMOROCO Active

52%
    HELLO @Gad
    IF THAT IS THE TRUTH
    THEN LETS GET RID OF THE STICKY... THO
    I REALLY ENJOY THIS CHEAT WHILE IS LASTED

Gad likes this.
  10. Gad

Gad GrandMaster Knight

28%
    Flex on bro

11. Dannylee

Dannylee Rookie!!!

20%
    @Gad please is the cheat still working??
    And how can i subscribe for Tweakware premium servers to surfunlimitedly ????

12. andrewuna

andrewuna Jackobian

5%
    it's not unlimited, it starts throttling after using 180mb and doesn't connect after using 350mb, the one month subscription of the chat pack can only reach 750mb maximum, it's been data capped since last year, I've got 3 etisalat sims so I know.

13. Gad

Gad GrandMaster Knight

28%
    Yeah it's still working, you can do that through the site here ››› https://tweakwarevpn.net/ but do that when there's a more stable cheat

Dannylee likes this.
  14. Gad

Gad GrandMaster Knight

28%
    Yeah, it varies on sims

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.