BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
  1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Jackobian is a Forum by Students, of Students for Everyone, as powered by Kinwap Vision, made possible by Nigerian Students!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. At long last! Jackobian Ads Info
    To Advertise Here, Call 07037238225
    HOW TO INVEST AND MAKE MONEY WITH BITCOIN AND CRYPTOS IN NIGERIA (CLICK HERE)
    Dismiss Notice

Elevated Funds.net Launches By 9.pm. Admin To Match The First 1000 Signees Instantly.

Discussion in 'HYIP! Dangerous Investments' started by Chukwuemeka ezeani, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Chukwuemeka ezeani

Chukwuemeka ezeani Jackobian

Featured Threads:
    Elevatedfunds.biz set to drop by 9 p.m. this ponzi was built to carry more than 10000 active users. The admins promises to match the first 1000 signees instantly and even if you are in the first 1000 and you get paid and you recycle, you get paid again as far as the 1000 users threshold hasn't reached.
    Packages available:
    10k package,
    20k package,
    50k package,
    100k package.

Advantage of running this ponzi:-

Please, I cannot emphasize this enough, Please, Please and please to safely earn and double your returns on the ponzi site, Please put Jackobian as your Location while joining the site. this way the admin who is also a jackobian will merge the first 1000- 1500 jackobians instantly. Just type Jackobian as your location when you see it while registering. As easy as ABC.

1. if you are going to join and actually PH instead of begging, put down your usernames here and most especially in the location column you will see while joining the site, please type Jackobian, that way My admin knows its from jackobian and will merge you instantly and also, that way the first 1000 people from jackobian will be matched instantly. I want my fellow jackobians to be merged before any other people.

2. if you are in jackobian and your friend isn't, Admin will still merge the both of you, however people that put their names here and also jackobian as their usernames will be merged first before other people so please tell your friends in jackobian to put down their usernames and here and also jackobian as username. Just type Jackobian in the location when you are trying to Join.

3. there is an active purge button and also a blacklist button to disgrace begger, so you can purge people that won't pay you. however the purge button only enables you to only 2 new people to pay you.

4. Automated & Secure System
    There is NOBODY doing the matching or pairing process. It's all done by the system instantly. ElevatedFunds is a secure system and we promise 90% uptime.

4. Quick Support
    You can reach us through through an active email address accessible in the site. We are 24/7 online to respond to your issues. Please don't share your login details with anyone.

5. free merging of one person for every six people that joins through your referral link.
    plus many other features that can be accessible in the site. free merging to people.

I am a publicist who is also close to the admins. So in as much as I can merge the first 1000-1500 people- the extra 500 depends on how fast the system takes to match people, I will not be held responsible for the late commers whose fund were consumed by the Ponzi system.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Elevated Funds net Forum Date
    Elevatedfunds.biz Pays Really HYIP! Dangerous Investments Mar 5, 2017
    Elevatedfunds.biz HYIP! Dangerous Investments Mar 5, 2017
    Elevated Funds.biz Drops By 9.pm.admin To Match First 1000 Instantly. HYIP! Dangerous Investments Mar 4, 2017
    Can We All Go Back To Fosterfunds ...... Its The Best Paying Website That Is Still On HYIP! Dangerous Investments Mar 30, 2017
    Fundsgrowth For Telegram Launching Today By 8pm Start Pledging Now HYIP! Dangerous Investments Mar 27, 2017

3. dxter

dxter Upcoming

What are the packages

4. Chukwuemeka ezeani

Featured Threads:
    10k, 20k, 50k, 100k.

5. Chukwuemeka ezeani

Featured Threads:
    it has changed to elevatedfunds.biz

6. beauty13

beauty13 Rookie!!!

I have registered oo, waiting to make donation

7. Chukwuemeka ezeani

Featured Threads:
    you will be match very soon. I am on it ble ble

8. Tega Pereta

Tega Pereta Jackobian

Need testimonies ooo..

9. Tega Pereta

Tega Pereta Jackobian

Oga Ezeani, how fast is it moving???

10. Jimmy 41

Jimmy 41 Jackobian

I have been registered, please u people should be fast I wanna go to bed

11. Jimmy 41

Jimmy 41 Jackobian

They have merge me to pay hmmm

12. Chukwuemeka ezeani

Featured Threads:
    it is payinh

Attached Files:

13. Chukwuemeka ezeani

Featured Threads:
  14. Chukwuemeka ezeani

Featured Threads:
    Please, By 12 O'clock on the dot, I will Stop attending to jacobians. please register and get paid. I am an admin there. I can guarantee u guys of fast matching.

15. williada

williada Jackobian

Bros.... Hope it's secured oooo
    Make we carry go

16. Jimmy 41

Jimmy 41 Jackobian

The person I merge to pay her no is not going at all

17. adorablequin

adorablequin Jackobian

Featured Threads:
    Let me go and register

18. Chukwuemeka ezeani

Featured Threads:
    carry go. it is secure as far as your location is Jackobian, trust me. Look at comments na. all people have been matched

19. williada

williada Jackobian

Ezeani I beg ooo,
    Na you talk say make we carry go oo, no shaking Abi?

20. Chukwuemeka ezeani

Featured Threads:
    no shaking. elevatedfunds.biz make sure your location na Jackobian.com

21. Tega Pereta

Tega Pereta Jackobian

Okay, lemme reg. I'm banking on your word @Ezeani

22. Tega Pereta

Tega Pereta Jackobian

I've registered. Its after I've made a donation and I've been confirm then my acc will become active right?

23. Tega Pereta

Tega Pereta Jackobian

But has anybody been paid here??? :-/

24. williada

williada Jackobian

Haaaa a.... Na Lagos me I put for location ooo

25. Chukwuemeka ezeani

Featured Threads:
    MOST HAVE BEEN PAID.

26. Chukwuemeka ezeani

Featured Threads:
  27. Chukwuemeka ezeani

Featured Threads:
  28. Little Kelvin

Little Kelvin Jackobian

29. williada

williada Jackobian

I don pay oo, but I've not been matched oo

30. NelfitB

NelfitB Jackobian

NARACLE is the fastest and easiest peer to peer donation system where you make over ₦40,000 in just two levels With a one-time donation of ₦1,500, you earn at every level as shown below...
    Sign-up: ₦1,500

LEVEL 1:
    Register with ₦1,500 and four(4) people are merged to pay u ₦1,500 each= ₦6,000
    [Upgrade to level 2 with ₦2,500]

LEVEL 2:
    At level 2, you earn ₦40,000 from the downlines of your downlines...
    [Upgrade to level 3 with #10000]

The higher the level, the higher your earnings

WHY NaRaCle ?
    ✅LOW START-UP FEE
    ✳ Perfect Spillover System!
    ❇ NO SCAM!
    EVERY MEMBER EARNS!
    ❎ DOWNLINES ADDED ON A First Pay First Served BASIS!
    ✅ TRANSPARENT SYSTEM!

Additional info :
    1. If you don't upgrade, you'll miss your earnings from your downlines... So once you can Make SURE you upgrade so you'll just sit back and keep receiving alert.
    2. If you do not have ₦1,500 Do NOT register... You'll have a deadline of 48hours to make your payment to your sponsor.
    3. Every unpaid users are deactivated after 48hrs to keep a steady system

Follow dis link and mk 6000 in 3 -7days just lyk claritta.. It's real trust mi www.naracle.net/register.php?r=akpekong2

31. Chukwuemeka ezeani

Featured Threads:
    DID YOU USE JACKOBIAN AS LOCATION?