BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

coincola

Dj Kay Slay Feat. Raekwon, Cee-lo Green, Grandmaster Caz & Melle Mel - Hip Hop Frontline

Discussion in 'Music & Movies' started by gillbert, Jan 24, 2019.

1. gillbert

gillbert Jackobian

{filename}-Dj Kay Slay Feat. Raekwon, Cee-lo Green, Grandmaster Caz & Melle Mel - Hip Hop Frontline
    DJ Kay Slay Feat. Raekwon, Cee-Lo Green, Grandmaster Caz & Melle Mel - Hip Hop Frontline
    Kay Slay lines up several battle-hardened veterans for the frontline.
    The Drama King has earned his place at the table of iconic hip-hop DJs, where he sits alongside DJ Clue, DJ Envy, and DJ Whoo Kid. Even now, Kay Slay has yet to stop grinding, compiling yet another new mixtape with Hip Hop Frontline. The tape has already yielded a deadly collaboration with Lil Wayne and Busta Rhymes called "They Want My Blood," and now, he's back with another banger. This time, Kay Slay has lined up Raekwon, Cee-Lo Green, Grandmaster Caz, and Melle Mel for the titular track.
    Quotable Lyrics

I live prestigious, my name in this game is street shit
    From marketing rap outta uniqueness
    Portraits is real, facial expressions is ill
    The leathers is seven grand, the fifth is steel
    DJ Kay Slay Feat. Raekwon, Cee-Lo Green, Grandmaster Caz & Melle Mel - Hip Hop Frontline

2. Loading...