Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins

Hot Digital Portal 100% In 8 Days

Discussion in 'Market(Product Advertising) - Buy & Sell' started by Enny1, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Enny1

Enny1 Jackobian

90%
    GREETER THAN MMM 100 PERCENT IN 8 DAYS PEER TO PEER

Digital Portal Club is committed to serve humanity by integrating resources for people in need. Recognize the innate worth of all people and the value of diversity, Work to ensure equal opportunity to everyone, irrespective of race, gender, color, class, ethnicity, disability and location. You can help one and will get help from others which will return you a 100% increase in 8 Days maximum. If you are willing to do so join us now via this link Digital Portal Club - Register

Register now Digital Portal Club - Register

About PROVIDE HELP
    Providing PH (Provide Help)

bullet Participants can PH (Provide Help) from 10$ to 100$ Maximum
    bullet PH assignments will be paired within 5 minutes from the moment you submitted the confirm amount. You have 24 hours to provide the donation.
    bullet When providing donation the Member will only need to input the Hashcode (no more upload of receipt)

Blockchain API will check for the correct amount that has been sent to the receiver
    bullet The PH will be confirm after API confirmed the donation amount to the correct receiver
    About RePH (Recommitment)

Providing rePH (Recommitment)

bullet Participants can rePH (Recommit) from last PH amount to 100$ Maximum
    bullet RePH (Recommit) will be made after 5 days from the last confirmed PH
    bullet You need to RePH(Recommit) before you can release the Complete 100% PH.

About GET HELP
    Getting GH (Get Help)

bullet Participants can GH (Get Help) from 10$ to 200$ Maximum
    bullet GH assignments will be paired within 5 minutes from the moment you submitted the confirm amount
    Assigned PH

bullet When GH has been paired, You only have 1 hour to wait for the donation to arrive.
    bullet When getting GH, you only need to wait for the donation to arrive no need for you to confirm the GH amount Blockchain API will be the one checking the amount that arrive in your wallet and will confirm if you have gotten already.
    GH Hashcode

bullet Hashcode will be updated in your GH assignments once blockchain API have confirm the donation
    bullet AUTO GH confirm.
    About Help Growth

separtor
    Great 100% growth start to grow after your commitment amount was confirm, Once “PROVIDE HELP” assignment has been dispatched in your dashboard, you will have 24 hours to provide “donation” on the bitcoin address that was assigned to you by the system.

The Growing Rates are 12.5% daily: It means that your money will be 100% after 8 days and recommitment should be made after 5days when PH was confirm. The interest is accrued every minute but credited on every hour in your dashboard. Remember that pairing of assignment for your PH will be within 5 minutes.

Commitment Amount is 10$ to 100$

ReCommitment

After 5 days

Before 8 days of growth has been achieved you need to RePH(recommit) first before you can release your first “COMPLETE Matured PH”. RePH (recommitment) will be available after 5days from the start of your confirm PH. Recommitment process is there to achieve a sustainable platform.

Commitment 10$ to 100$

bullet There will be an 8 days locking period. (Withdraw your fund after 8 days)
    bullet All commitment should be Multiple of 10$

For more explanation join the whatsap group DIGITAL P 100% IN 8 DAYS

2. Authority

Authority Well Known

27%
    Featured Threads:
    This is real

3. Authority

Authority Well Known

27%
    Featured Threads:
    I have been paid

4. coolhacks7664

coolhacks7664 Jackobian

90%
    I see scam written all over it looks like mmm South Africa

Enny1 likes this.
  5. Kingsley 23

Kingsley 23 Jackobian

90%
    [1:23PM, 1/3/2017] freeguy: [2:12PM, 1/1/2017] freeguy: mutualgrant 40%+60%=100%
    [2:27PM, 1/1/2017] freeguy: My link Register as a Mutual Grant Member

MUTUAL GRANT
    *IF WE REGISTER NOW WE WOULD BE THE FIRST PEOPLE TO START THE COMMUNITY IN NIGERIA AND YOU ALL KNOWN WHAT THAT MEANS MILLIONS IN 3MONTHS BECAUSE IT MEANS EVERY BODY IN NIGERIA WOULD BE UNDER US*

NEW! NEW!! NEW!! JUST ARRIVED to wipe poverty

*Let us not play with this golden opportunity*
    *FOR THOSE OF US WHO ARE READY TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE IN 2017 TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY NOW AND REGISTER*

✔Peer To Peer platform
    ✔Possible to earn 100% in mutual grant. YES

*✔Mutual grant is new in Nigeria . YES*
    ✔The business is well organized. . YES
    *✔ 40% of investment✔60% welcome bonus*
    ✔Addition 60%+40%=100%
    ✔40% for subsequent investment
    ✔Growthur money grows weekly by 10%.
    ✔Naira - YES
    ✔Manager- Direct 100 referrers qualify you
    ✔Referrers Bonus- 10%
    ✔2nd generation referra5%
    ✔3rd generation referra 3%

*Merging- 2weeks to 3weeks

My link Register as a Mutual Grant Member

Financial Freedom"Invest more and Earn More
    [9:01PM, 1/3/2017] freeguy: PH of 40000 and GH of 8000. PH of 50000 and GH of 100000. PH of 200000 and GH of 400000. PH of 1,000000 and GH of 2,000000.
    u can join using this link
    Register as a Mutual Grant Member

6. Enny1

Enny1 Jackobian

90%
    Did
    Did u hear d testimonies of people been paid. Good

7. Enny1

Enny1 Jackobian

90%
    GREETER THAN MMM 100 PERCENT IN 8 DAYS PEER TO PEER
    Digital Portal Club is committed to serve humanity by integrating resources for people in need. Recognize the innate worth of all people and the value of diversity, Work to ensure equal opportunity to everyone, irrespective of race, gender, color, class, ethnicity, disability and location. You can help one and will get help from others which will return you a 100% increase in 8 Days maximum. If you are willing to do so join us now via this link Digital Portal Club - Register

Register now Digital Portal Club - Register

About PROVIDE HELP
    Providing PH (Provide Help)

bullet Participants can PH (Provide Help) from 10$ to 100$ Maximum
    bullet PH assignments will be paired within 5 minutes from the moment you submitted the confirm amount. You have 24 hours to provide the donation.
    bullet When providing donation the Member will only need to input the Hashcode (no more upload of receipt)

Blockchain API will check for the correct amount that has been sent to the receiver
    bullet The PH will be confirm after API confirmed the donation amount to the correct receiver
    About RePH (Recommitment)

Providing rePH (Recommitment)

bullet Participants can rePH (Recommit) from last PH amount to 100$ Maximum
    bullet RePH (Recommit) will be made after 5 days from the last confirmed PH
    bullet You need to RePH(Recommit) before you can release the Complete 100% PH.

About GET HELP
    Getting GH (Get Help)

bullet Participants can GH (Get Help) from 10$ to 200$ Maximum
    bullet GH assignments will be paired within 5 minutes from the moment you submitted the confirm amount
    Assigned PH

bullet When GH has been paired, You only have 1 hour to wait for the donation to arrive.
    bullet When getting GH, you only need to wait for the donation to arrive no need for you to confirm the GH amount Blockchain API will be the one checking the amount that arrive in your wallet and will confirm if you have gotten already.
    GH Hashcode

bullet Hashcode will be updated in your GH assignments once blockchain API have confirm the donation
    bullet AUTO GH confirm.
    About Help Growth

separtor
    Great 100% growth start to grow after your commitment amount was confirm, Once “PROVIDE HELP” assignment has been dispatched in your dashboard, you will have 24 hours to provide “donation” on the bitcoin address that was assigned to you by the system.

The Growing Rates are 12.5% daily: It means that your money will be 100% after 8 days and recommitment should be made after 5days when PH was confirm. The interest is accrued every minute but credited on every hour in your dashboard. Remember that pairing of assignment for your PH will be within 5 minutes.

Commitment Amount is 10$ to 100$

ReCommitment

After 5 days

Before 8 days of growth has been achieved you need to RePH(recommit) first before you can release your first “COMPLETE Matured PH”. RePH (recommitment) will be available after 5days from the start of your confirm PH. Recommitment process is there to achieve a sustainable platform.

Commitment 10$ to 100$

bullet There will be an 8 days locking period. (Withdraw your fund after 8 days)
    bullet All commitment should be Multiple of 10$

For more explanation join the whatsap group DIGITAL P 100% IN 8 DAYS

8. coolhacks7664

coolhacks7664 Jackobian

90%
    Bro mmm South Africa paid trust me

9. Enny1

Enny1 Jackobian

90%
    Good job all

10. ojirobe

ojirobe Rookie!!!

20%
    please lets c ur proof of payment

11. schoolhelp

schoolhelp Upcoming

40%
    Featured Threads:
    why are u using MMM as topic? you don't trust yourself....this topic should either be corrected or be deleted...

12. Enny1

Enny1 Jackobian

90%
    Join the whatsap group.

13. schoolhelp

schoolhelp Upcoming

40%
    Featured Threads:
    but still I love it but this dollar $ issues, how will I do that?
    how much is $10, in nairaland so I can start it and who can help me buy the dollar in naira?...
    pls let me know 08059187750 pls be I need it fast

14. schoolhelp

schoolhelp Upcoming

40%
    Featured Threads:
    Am there already... the group is somehow to me and I don't think that answer my question...
    am interested how will I do it cause I don't have dollar account...

15. Enny1

Enny1 Jackobian

90%
    Us
    Use BITCOINS to fund online business. Join the whatsap group for easy conversations

16. schoolhelp

schoolhelp Upcoming

40%
    Featured Threads:
    what's your name there so I can contact u straight

17. Enny1

Enny1 Jackobian

90%
  18. Enny1

Enny1 Jackobian

90%
    Good job

19. Authority

Authority Well Known

27%
    Featured Threads:
    See proof Screenshot_20170105-151212.png-Digital Portal 100% In 8 Days

20. Enny1

Enny1 Jackobian

90%
  21. Authority

Authority Well Known

27%
    Featured Threads:
  22. Enny1

Enny1 Jackobian

90%
  23. Clark

Clark Jackobian

90%
    I didn't know u have to recommit from d previous amount....that's rubbish...nd I actually registered...it makes no sense

ojirobe likes this.
  24. Clark

Clark Jackobian

90%
    I didn't know u have to recommit from d previous amount....that's rubbish...nd I actually registered...it makes no sense

25. Enny1

Enny1 Jackobian

90%
    It's done that way to keep the system running. All d mmm dat crash, have u asked y dey crashed? people join and make money and leave and b4 u no it no money to pay others and system crash. Ask what is wrong with mmm United now

26. Enny1

Enny1 Jackobian

90%
    Good morning

27. ojirobe

ojirobe Rookie!!!

20%
    u can recommit just 10$ now its for d overall gud of the scheme

28. samaila madi yusuf

samaila madi yusuf Jackobian

15%
    hello Authority I Need $10 worth of Bit coin Can Help me out.

29. samaila madi yusuf

15%
    Hello Authority Pls I ned Bit Coin Worth Of $20 can you help me with info on how to get it.

30. samaila madi yusuf

15%
    Pls I Need you Help Reach me 08069584956 as concerning Digital Pool.