BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

n11

Cryptogame Project - A Investment Game To Gamify Investment Altcoins Investment

Discussion in 'Altcoins' started by Prezzy, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Genesis of CryptoGame

Yesterday night, I was looking at the cryptocurrency list at coinmarketcap and I realized a number of things. Plus, I zoomed out on my experience with Cryptocurrency Trading, investment and all and found out that it WASN'T/HASN'T BEEN FUNNY. It's been fun but not funny!

Brief intro to CryptoGame

After studying most of it all in a way I haven't done before, I realized that I could possibly enhance the whole process of Cryptocurrency Trading in my own way and this I could do by Gamification. Instead of treating it like one uphill task for established companies and some guy behind some large googles(specs), we can do it our own way, possibly play with it like a game and have fun while making some gains, recording some loses but ultimately progressing at the same time!
    I chose to call this game CryptoGame.
    Disclaimer
    This is a game and it's under development. You play at your own risk.

More facts about CryptoGame

It's still under development
    There's no guarantee of winning
    As it is a game, you can win and you can lose but play by the rules and you will stand better chances of winning!
    Each move in the game has a purpose, learn it, adopt it, use it and you'll be good.

How is the Game Played?
    That's what we talk about next! Stay close

Meanwhile, let's create this game and work on it as our own cryptocurrency project. I pray it succeeds and I know that it will succeed if we put in the right effort and with God's favor too.

Don't forget to have fun!

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Cryptogame Project Investment Forum Date
    Best Upcoming Altcoins For Cryptogame Players This April Altcoins Apr 11, 2017
    Cryptosoftware Project Altcoins Saturday at 11:46 PM
    Konios Project Review Altcoins Aug 5, 2018
    ICO (ann) Traderiser - Full Project Review Altcoins Jul 27, 2018
    ICO Cyronium, A Blockchain Project Backed With Precious Metal Altcoins Jun 4, 2018

3. Gad

Gad 神は良いです Tech Geek

This one is gonna be good, waiting....

Prezzy likes this.
  4. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

I'll develop the rules now and when am done, I'll upload it so we can modify it if need be. Then I will test the game.

I won't encourage you to play until I have tested it myself to make sure it's cool.

During testing, more and more updates will be made to the game too and the rules will be perfected further.

Hopefully, we pass the test and make profit, but if we don't, I'll keep modifying until we do!

All updates will be in this thread so keep watch!

Next:
    CryptoGame rules!

kessyboy and teledola like this.
  5. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

kessyboy likes this.
  6. donsilas

donsilas GrandMaster

nice one @ Prezzy

primefire and Prezzy like this.
  7. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Dict.
    Alexander:
    The game
    Seed: First Investments
    Base: BTC because of its stability and lack of large fluctuations
    Pawn: your money (Bitcoin dollars)
    Loot: Profit of an attack
    Loot Split: double your pawns in an attack
    Egypt: foreign castles to attack
    Cast: Underperforming attack
    Castle: Conquered coins
    Pregnant Castle: Castle that's promising

Moves

Attack:
    with your pawns, you invest
    Defend: rescue your pawns
    Castle Attack: Invest even more pawns
    Castle Switch: Move ALL seeds to new castle
    Castle Defend: No such thing
    Catch-up: Late attack (5-10% rise)
    Groom: Early Attack (below 5%)

Instructions
    1. You can only start with maximum 10 castles, minimum 5

2. You need to chose wisely else you make mistakes and start switching castles which is not good.

3. Once there's a Loot Split, you need to be alert enough to send your Loot to Egypt.

4. In the event of a Cast, you need to move your Loot back to Base.

5. Once there's a Pregnant castle ready for invading and you have some Loot, it's time to attack, pull off your Loot and launch the attack so you don't start playing Catch-up.

6. Early Attacks should be monitored carefully for loot-split and get ready for Castle Attack of course, with your Loot! You can't Castle-attack with Seed or Castle-switch else you lose a Castle.

8. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

we are just getting started, stay close

9. viczy

viczy Rookie!!!

nice

10. donsilas

donsilas GrandMaster

@Prezzy I don't understand this game oh please break it down to my level of understanding

Prezzy likes this.
  11. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

coming...

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
  12. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

like i said, we are just getting started!1

13. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

How CryptoGame works...

Stage 1. You set out to conquer the world of Cryptocurrency with just 5-10 castles under your control.
    There are over 300 castles(cryptocurrencies) in the world right now and you want to conquer them all.

The idea is to establish some root in these castles and not to own them all as some people may think.
    For example, you cannot have all the bitcoins in the world but you can have some of it.
    In the same way, the aim is to have all the coins and conquer the crypto world establishing your empires and castles everywhere there is space for that!

Moving on...

You start from the first castles which you have.. your seed investment and you use the moves above and the guidelines to invest in the cryptos until you have invested everywhere.
    From the guidelines, your first investments must be choseen wisely, very wisely because it's the Loot from these investments that you will get future Pawns to attack other castles.

ONE MORE IMPORTANT THING.
    You must have equal investments in all the castles you are planting your seed. So, if you wanna game with 10 castles and you have $50, you need to invest $5 in each of the 10 castles. By so doing, you stand a chance of not logging too much if one of your major attacks(had you invested them 'NOT' equally) fails.

Again, you cannot withdraw your seed pawns from any castle that has given you some Loot! So, by the time that your attack has yielded some Loot, you take away that Loot to attack another Castle!

example..

Say i invested $5 into Ripple that's crazy at the moment and it grows to a total of $11 worth of Loot! I will simply send $5 pawns to attack the next Egypt while the other $1 remaining of the total Loot will attack another Egypt. Don't worry, they are weak but they will eventually be supported by other loots which will emerge from somewhere soon!

14. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

4. You need to monitor your Seeds and those attacking to make sure that the moment they make any good progress you are ready to capture and Transport the loot to another Castle.

Do not fall victim of greed which is waiting for your coins to get all the gains it can because it can easily crash right in front of you leaving no Loots!
    iI will give you an example...
    Don't let greed to get the better part of you. It will take your loot and your seed with it. Once it matures, keep an eye and wait for the loot to accumulate. If it starts dropping, do not Hesitate to secure your loot and attack another castle! You have nothing to lose for doing this because you cannot tell which will appreciate and which will drop!
    Follow the rules and you will be fine!

In
    a situation where you have Split Loot i.e your Seed manage to double it's value, you deserve some celebration but do not relax further. It's best to rescue them immediately but also wise to wait a while longer.
    Again, another example..

Barnabias and kessyboy like this.
  15. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

5. What if your attack fails?

This is a situation that will be occurring from time to time but this is what i have to say about it.
    If your attack fails, then you have about 9 more attackers assuming you go with 10 castles. And i trust that IF YOU DID YOUR HOMEWORK WELL, some of these 9 castles will survive and win their little wars. Remember when we talked about a tactics called Hit and loose Technique of investing? you can learn about it here: How To Invest $1000 In Cryptocurrency 'hit & Lose' Method For Jackobians

That technique suggests that you invest in several cryptos such that when some crashes, you still have a chance of winning with the rest. and that's just it.
    If some of your attacks fail, the rest should be able to compensate for the rest and going by another Investment advice i shared in another thread: Most important advice for investors in Altcoins, i suggested that you don't invest in any crypto that you don't understand or trust. That stands true because even though my factom investment started doing poorly, i didn't switch Castle and now it is recovering already!

So, when your attack fails...

1. Do not switch castle because the fight is not over.
    cryptos go high and low so you don't wanna be jumping around here and there. To understand this best, here's the result of my latest prediction with Ethereum and DASH: PrezzY - As Predicted! Dash Rising, Ethereum Crashing, What's Next?

2. Wait for your Seed
    to germinate some Loot and do not do terminate the attack because it will still germinate as long as you did your findings right!

3. If you see another crypto that is more promising...
    AFTER EXTENSIVE RESEARCH, you can move your failed Castle Attack to the new ground i.e the new crypto that seems to have a good future.
    I WOULD HAVE OMITTED THIS RULE AND ITS BECAUSE NEW PLAYERS WILL MESS AROUND WITH IT!!! DO NOT MOVE CASTLE UNLESS YOU ARE A VETERAN IN CRYPTO INVESTMENT AND YOU ARE VERY SURE OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING

if you move castles anyhow, you are not playing this game anymore and you stand a bigger chance of faILing.

kessyboy and Bobcoin like this.
  16. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

and am in the mood to play now!
    Uhm, am sure there will be more rules and like i said, the rules are subject to change as i play and understand this game better.
    I will update all my moves here as much as i can so you can follow up with them and pray for me too as i pray for you because we have a war to win and i know that when we conquer, and by modifying it, this game style will be adopted by many which is my prayer. I hope it helps Jackobians and a lot of people make money in the crypto world!

One last thing..
    this game is best played with a completely new Trading account so if you are using Poloniex, you should not use your old account so you can easily keep track of your progress too!

Which wallet will i be playing with?
    I think it has to be Bittrex which you can learn about here: Forget Poloniex, With Bittrex Exchange Over 200 Cryptos|altcoins!

I chose bittrex because it shows me the increase and decrease of my purchases by the side(i think this has to start from when i purchased them and it shows it as percentages)

Am so ready to test thins but as always, in the CryptoGame, each move has to be calculated so i will update you guys as i proceed!

kessyboy and donsilas like this.
  17. Kenny

Kenny GrandMaster

Wow...Why Do I Keep Getting Confused with The Castles,Pawn,Attack,Pregnant Castle and The Rest

Lets Use Something We Can Comprehend

Prezzy likes this.
  18. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Trust me, once you play the game for the first time and the second, you won't have any issues with comprehension anymore.

19. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Funny enough, one can play this game for a whole year and not get tired!

kessyboy likes this.
  20. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

An update from here.. .

I've set up a poloniex.com wallet and a new Bittrex.com wallet too. This is because none of them has all the coins but both of them have nnearly all the coins so, still trying to fund them now and I'll start gaming soonest!

Clean your armor and sharpen your damn spear, we need the...

Spartan spirit here to get started,
    Hannibal's tricks to attack &
    Alexander's skills to conquer.

Aha, speaking of medieval times, dont forget this is a game!

21. gbolahan

gbolahan GBOLAHAN Crypto Guardian

Nice move but hope investment is not needed?

Prezzy likes this.
  22. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Get ready guys... The war drums are sounding ever nearer as it's about to begin.

Poloniex.com & bittrex.com have successfully confirmed my deposits and the ground is set.

Tonight, we will deploy at least 5 pawns to attack 5 castles which I will list here!

Let me go get the calvary ready for the match!

Bobcoin likes this.
  23. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Investment, war anyone you call it is allowed bro.

24. gbolahan

gbolahan GBOLAHAN Crypto Guardian

Just read through now and i reason with your idea bro nice one but how can we help people who can play this game and win?

kessyboy and Prezzy like this.
  25. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

By playing, your target is to have invested in all cryptocurrencies starting with a certain amount bro.

You play for yourself bro although I will be giving out some coins to people who are following my adventures here when I have some real good LOOT like Loot Split!

26. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Meanwhile, I just spotted my first castle... Potcoin and am about to deploy my seed.. The first calvary... BRB!

Bobcoin likes this.
  27. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Alright guys, I have launched my first attack and its @ Potcoin.

Frankly speaking, nothing is too special about Potcoin but I like the market cap.

Presently, it's worth 0.00002250

And here's what the Potcoin graph looks like..

Potcoin CryptoGame.png-Cryptogame Project - A Investment Game To Gamify Investment Altcoins Investment

28. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

I'll love to hear what you guys think about this attack. :)
    Am going to scout for more castles now... This time around, castles with promise by analyzing them!

29. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Alright, another castle spotted!

Spying on Ubiq
    Looks good

30. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Second pawns despatched to invade Ubiq castle.

Here's something about Ubiq I like... they wanna be the next generation of Super computers, like a better Ethereum. do they stand a chance?

It depends on the team and I hope so.
    Current value 0.00014953btc

Graph of Ubiq..
    Ubiq investment CryptoGame.png-Cryptogame Project - A Investment Game To Gamify Investment Altcoins Investment

31. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Another Castle spotted!
    Ardor

Ardor is currently down, maybe rising back to but still down.

Value: $0.022243
    It's got a negative value though so am not making any moves now.

Graph.
    Ardor CryptoGame.png-Cryptogame Project - A Investment Game To Gamify Investment Altcoins Investment

Don't forget to help me keep watch please!
    what are we looking for?
    We are waiting for it to rise a little and then we send the pawns to capture the city.

Stay close!

1. BitBullet
  2. yomitech
  3. globalbrand
  4. KamogTechs
  5. Prezzy