BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
  1. At long last! Jackobian Ads Info
    To Advertise Here, Call 07037238225
    Discover How Young Girl Earns 4.5% DAILY with Bitpetite Earning N4,725 DAILY = N140K/Month
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Jackobian is a Forum by Students, of Students for Everyone, as powered by Kinwap Vision, made possible by Nigerian Students!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. At long last! Jackobian Ads Info
    To Advertise Here, Call 07037238225
    HOW TO INVEST AND MAKE MONEY WITH BITCOIN AND CRYPTOS IN NIGERIA (CLICK HERE)
    Dismiss Notice

Cryptobitx Is The Most Cheapest 2*2 Matrix With 0.001 You Can Earn 1094 Btc

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Mojeed, Jan 10, 2017.

Moderators: Emma24, philipj, zedzed
  1. Gideon

Gideon Active

How do I find my account on blockchain

2. valfrost

valfrost Upcoming

Featured Threads:
    Do i have to refer ppl

3. Mojeed

Mojeed Jackobian

Afta u av logged in into ur account on blockchain, u click on receive icon it will display a long text whc contains numbers and letters. Dis text is called wallet address u copy this wallet and send it to whomever dat wants send bitcoin to you. This wallet address is like your local bank account nunmber.
    U can Buy bitcoin here
    Central Bank Of Bitcoin | Buy Btc In Nigeria At Best Rate! Here On Jackobian

4. princenelly

princenelly Jackobian

Featured Threads:
    please guys do i still need to refer people on this one?

5. Gideon

Gideon Active

Please pardon me, how do I fund the account I just opened

6. Mojeed

Mojeed Jackobian

CRYPTOBITX:
    *** Launching 9th Jan 2017 5GM *** only 0.001(1$) one time
    1 Rotator Link
    2 No Renewal
    3 No Expiry
    3 Everybody Earns Bitcoin
    4 very affordable, you start with 0.001 = $1
    5 PROSPECT IS 1094 BTC start now while is still new and fresh
    CRYPTOBITX Will take the World by Storm to ensure everybody earns Bitcoin
    .Register your accounts and take advantage of this newly launched site
    Register via here :

Your account will be deleted if u don't upgrade in the next 24 hours of your registration so if u dont av 0.001 in your wallet dont register.

Join our forum to get dowlines Cryptobitx Is The Most Cheapest 2*2 Matrix With 0.001 You Can Earn 1094 Btc

7. Mojeed

Mojeed Jackobian

U add your wallet address on "add wallet address" icon afta dat u click on upgrade on dis page it will display to you containing your upline info like name, wallet address etc. You copy his/her wallet address den open your blockchain account click on send and paste d address den type d amount below click on send after dat a pop up will definitely appear wit transaction successful. Afta dat click on d Arrow sign on your right, click home and it will display a page to you. You paste your upline wallet address in d search box and click on search. It wil display anoda page check d screenshot, here u copy dis blue text under "transaction" dis blue text is called hash id. You paste in d transaction id box on CryptoBitx, type amount and site and click ok

Attached Files:

8. Gideon

Gideon Active

Just registered on crypto, ayeni Anthony invite me. Will upgrade tomorrow

9. i was invited by mojeed and have upgrade nd sent the 0.001 to the upline address but to my surprise i login back to submit my transaction hash code they have change my upline details to another person and have paid already pls help this is the wallet i paid to 18nAcXaPv9w4BChm4YJKNCNXJLjn4Y6Thy

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  10. zally

zally Jackobian

QUOTE="princevincly, post: 76932, member: 3984"]I registered this morning nd m in level 2...Hurry and register with this link CryptoBitx CryptoBitx- Open Account[/QUOTE]

I registered using your link...@princevincly

11. mighty2000

mighty2000 Jackobian

I've registered and upgraded, but my referral is yet to pay, if i upgrade to level 2 can i still receive the pending level 1 payment?

12. zally

zally Jackobian

13. zally

zally Jackobian

With just 0.001bitcoin, you can make up to 1024btc...it's very simple...register with this link CryptoBitx CryptoBitx- Open Account contact me 07035156038 if you need help ..
    Register now to get spillovers...be fast

14. Mojeed

Mojeed Jackobian

Afta u av registered copy dis and put your referral link, invite pple to dis forum from facebook group, whatsap group, telegram etc. We wiil enlightening dem in dis thread.

15. Mojeed

Mojeed Jackobian

Yes

16. Mojeed

Mojeed Jackobian

Submit the hash id and check d response

17. Mojeed

Mojeed Jackobian

Do you mean on blockchain?

18. Mojeed

Mojeed Jackobian

Members pls share your links to friends, Facebook, whatsap groups etc.
    The team is moving with speed like jet

19. Mojeed

Mojeed Jackobian

20. Mojeed

Mojeed Jackobian

Just type 0.001 nd click on send

21. princevincly

princevincly Active

Kk rytdon zally

22. princevincly

princevincly Active

23. emmydav

emmydav Active

Featured Threads:
  24. Mojeed

Mojeed Jackobian

Note that your account will be deleted if u don't upgrade to stage one after 24 hours of your registration

25. princevincly

princevincly Active

Yeah donate to ur new sponsor

26. Mojeed

Mojeed Jackobian

U can continue wit d transaction

27. Collinberg

Collinberg Active

Featured Threads:
  28. Mojeed

Mojeed Jackobian

New members register with this link