BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
7d13

Breaking News! Crypto Money: A Jackobian Testimony From Cryptocurrency

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Timmzy, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Timmzy

Timmzy Active Mod

AM TIMMZY YOUR MODERATOR ON JACKOBIAN AND THIS MY TESTIMONY FROM CRYPTO

CYMERA_20180731_204744.jpg-Crypto Money: A Jackobian Testimony From Cryptocurrency IMG-20180802-WA0011.jpeg-Crypto Money: A Jackobian Testimony From Cryptocurrency
    Well well well... I wanna say a big Thank You to those who have been putting me in prayers and ALSO to those who don't even know my whereabout, which some day we shall. God bless! And empower you all, is never been easy though according to Falz (Soft work)... I never Knew That I for my self and with my self will have a RIDE in 2018 {A CAR OWNER}, it started like play when I choose to enter CRYPTOCURRENCY (BITCOIN) many people hear it, and it sounds funny to the ears Yeah sure it did sound funny some call it Ponzi which even make me laugh when I hear that. Today I am a owner of a car Which is also gonna be used for hustle according to Adekunle Gold (WORK) gonna double the HUSTLE. How did it happen, I came to love Crypto I don't even know how, but it just happened. If am to tell how I came about all this, today won't do to talk the story how it all started. AIRDROPS AND BOUNTIES {YES FREE MONEY} I no dey CARRY BLOCKS or lets say CARRY CERTIFICATE up and down, after getting some lecturing for TRADING right here on Whatsapp group (CRYPTOPLACE) which I went further to add more knowledge by my self by doing research and also reading many articles that comes my way, Thanks to my mentors @Sir ROB @ MUYIWA GRACE GOD continue to bless them for me. In Crypto as a whole has many ways you make the money out of it. When it comes to how much have spent in this MY brother and sister NOTHING have not spent up to ₦5,000 in DATA, yes DATA and my TIME is the only investment have done so far. I also have pals Young (LAZY YOUTHS) who are making this money with me and mind you IS NOT A QUICK GET RICH SCHEME so you don't Go panicking. In Crypto PATIENCE is the HALLMARK.
    Am Crypto ENTHUSIASTIC and apart from that am A HUSTLER in different perspective. GOD BLESS OUR HUSTLE.

FEW SKILLS OF MINE ON THE LIST LOL:
    *Carpentry { construction }
    *Bicycle engineer
    *Electrical engineer { conduit and surface }
    *Painting
    *Crypto Enthusiastic { Trader, Bounty and AirDrop hunter}
    *Installation and configuration { computer and phones }
    Etc

All this, are from GOD ALMIGHTY.
    I don't work for anyone, because I could remember the hell I went through trying that and all my efforts wasn't appreciated. Sorry for taking little of your time and you reading through this my HILARIOUS story... LOL I stay at home every day indoors my parents will complain I press phone everyday and night that others are out there working... I guess you know what you face at home when you are doing nothing no job you just seat at home eat and Press phone my dear you will be a topic in your parents mouth... Not until one day I told my mom I will surprised her and she was like what's this BOY saying self... And so it has happened. ADVICE to the youths out there don't EVER give up on what you do best. I know everywhere is tight and tough but as far as there is life there is hope don't ever give up on your dreams for surely it will come to a reality. God bless CRYPTO and to all the HUSTLERS in Crypto more BTC to your wallet. AMEN!!!

ENJOY YOUR DAY

#Timmzy

Jenero200, philipj, zedzed and 3 others like this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Crypto Money Jackobian Forum Date
    ICO [ann] Dice.money Next Generation Cryptocurrency Bring You Crowdmine Funding Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Mar 25, 2018
    3 Cryptocurrencies To Earn You Money While You Sleep Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Feb 22, 2018
    PrezzY The Best Ways To Make Money In Cryptocurrency During The Crash - What Am Doing! Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Feb 6, 2018
    Top 3 Ways To Make Money With Cryptocurrency Without Investment Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Dec 28, 2017
    Make Money Daily From Cryptocurrency Trading Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Nov 4, 2017

3. D-termined

D-termined TEAM LEADER Protector

@Timmzy This is indeed a great news for jackobian for creating a millionaire like you.

I am delighted to hear this your success story. More testimonies still coming on this forum palace.

Timmzy, gbolahan and Prezzy like this.
  4. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

I could write an epistle here but I'll keep it at these:

Congrats to you, a faithful brother in the hustle!

Jackobian dream with not realize itself bro without Jackobians picking themselves up and complementing whatever knowledge that we share with adequate efforts in terms of research and implementation.
    Am really proud of you... Almost as proud as your mum is now bro.

This is a motivation and lesson to all Jackobians as well. We can really turn knowledge into money and the key to doing so lies in this quote ..
    Keep it up bro.
    Let's I forget, Don't forget about DIVERSIFICATION

Timmzy likes this.
  5. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

yes o... may god bless crypto and handle all those authorities in america trying their best to pull down our crypto!!!

Timmzy, gbolahan and D-termined like this.
  6. gbolahan

gbolahan GBOLAHAN Crypto Guardian

Very happy for you,congrats.

Timmzy and Prezzy like this.
  7. Adigun

Adigun Active

Am glad, this happened and am also have the opportunity to read, this is a proof and a well clearance that I can (we) can also make it from cryptocurrency too. Congratulations to you big brother. God bless you more and Jackobians .

8. Quam

Quam Leader

Nice one bro

9. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Yes we can.
    In fact we are already in the process for all those of us who are working on our different crypto projects
    Keep it up guys!

Timmzy likes this.
  10. Adigun

Adigun Active

I beg, put me in, am not making money ooo at all from cryptocurrency.

11. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

what are you working on so far?
    airdrops, mining, bounties?

Timmzy likes this.
  12. zedzed

zedzed Grand Mod

Congratulation bro

Timmzy and D-termined like this.
  13. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

zed, we are waiting for yours please

Timmzy likes this.
  14. zedzed

zedzed Grand Mod

Alright

15. Adigun

Adigun Active

Na mining ooo

Timmzy likes this.
  16. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

You seriously need to look into Airdrops and bounties bro.
    Mining won't be able to make one rich now, it's a long (if not very long term) investment.

You can scan the forums for things we gave shared on Airdrops already

Timmzy likes this.
  17. Adigun

Adigun Active

Thanks

Timmzy likes this.
  18. Timmzy

Timmzy Active Mod

Thanks boss Am so grateful

Prezzy likes this.
  19. Timmzy

Timmzy Active Mod

Thanks boss am so grateful

20. Timmzy

Timmzy Active Mod

Amen

21. Timmzy

Timmzy Active Mod

Thanks bro mee

gbolahan likes this.
  22. Timmzy

Timmzy Active Mod

Thanks boss really appreciate

23. Timmzy

Timmzy Active Mod

Thanks boss

24. Timmzy

Timmzy Active Mod

Thanks so much

25. Timmzy

Timmzy Active Mod

Everything I have made it available...

26. Congratulations bro more blessing

Prezzy likes this.
  27. idrix

idrix Leader

Congratulations boss man,
    More and more success to come

28. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Wow. Is that Noel?
    Howdy man?

29. Long time Buddy have missed you all...
    Pardon me fa
    I have been having some glitches that has kept me from jackobian
    But I hope to be back soon......
    I was robbed no
    So I lost my phone....