The Vision - Jackobian Represents something, we Have a Vision which is Something you shouold Learn about by Clicking Here!
Can't find the Latest Ponzi Sites on the Homepage? - Click Here to See the Ponzi Forum & the Newest Being Launched!
Ponzi vs Crypto! - Read this to Know where you should Put your Money
Cryptocurrency Investments - Ever wondered what Cryptocurrency Investment stands for? Click here to Learn
Improve - Help make our forum Better and Earn Bitcoins doing that - Learn More here
  1. Hi Guest, Do you Wanna Buy or Sell at Cheapest Rates and Most Trusted Dealers in Nigeria? Click here To buy and sell with Jackobian Bitcoin Banks
    Dismiss Notice

Central Bank Of Bitcoin | Sell Btc At Best Rates On The Internet

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Nigeria Community' started by Prezzy, Nov 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. promxywilson

promxywilson Jackobian

15%
    I want to sell 90$ worth of btc. How much are u buying per $?

Prezzy likes this.
  2. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Admin

28%
    435/$ dear

3. oyeyo

oyeyo Jackobian

40%
    I have sent $10 to your xapo address
    My xapo address 3GyFrBusr7Yr4kobLaChxjAhAAK85Harvd
    Oyeboade Ayodele D
    Gtbank :0164187370

4. oyeyo

oyeyo Jackobian

40%
    See the attached

Attached Files:

5. helen4u24

helen4u24 Jackobian

90%
  6. orisdavidson

orisdavidson Jackobian

15%
    i just did a transaction of 0.005bitcoin with jackobian and got paid quickly.thanks team jackobian,u rock!!!!

7. oyeyo

oyeyo Jackobian

40%
    Prezzy, What is happening? I sent $10 to your xapo address 34Zt3yJbDsjV6yLv5EvtuetZu2vrpFinc8 ,
    AND I can't find the hash code on BlockChain but I uploaded a screenshot of the transaction. I am confused because I have never experienced such a thing before and my has been deducted. Please what should I do Prezzy. I don't want to lose my money oo

Prezzy likes this.
  8. oyeyo

oyeyo Jackobian

40%
    Attached

Attached Files:

Prezzy likes this.
  9. rahmon

rahmon Jackobian

40%
    This is a Sponsor Post

Get 100% Monthly this a rebirth of mmm United to and the system start from 17 of March 2017 get involve now an make money of your life get your lost money back before u know it

read more about it here

Click Here to Register

MMMREUNITED

One account follows only one mobile number, one email id, one bitcoin address

It is strictly followed by the system to register one account with one IP address and multiple account is not allowed

Auto IP detection & device detection at the time of Get Help{filename}-Central Bank Of Bitcoin | Sell Btc At Best Rates On The Internet

PROVIDE HELP

Minimum Provide Help (PH) from 20$ to maximum of 2,000$ (in multiple of 10$)

10% verification link will come within 48 hours after making PH commitment. (Filtration process to check fake/genuine members)

{filename}-Central Bank Of Bitcoin | Sell Btc At Best Rates On The Internet

Click Here to Register

MMMREUNITEDRest 90% PH link (partially step by step or full together) will come randomly any time within the 30 days period but ideally for first month of system starting link will come between 15-20 days after confirm of verification link

If PH will not confirm by receiver within 48 hours then user need to create a ticket to support. After checking proper Hash number PH will confirm by CRO

Id will be blocked in case of non-payment or insufficient payment amount

GROWTH

User will get 100% monthly. E.g. you provided $100 on Mar 15, you will get $200 on Apr 15.

Growth starts just after confirm of verification link.

GET HELP

Minimum Get Help (GH) from 20$ to maximum of 4,000$ (in multiple of 10$)

It is not necessary to wait for a month. Help can be requested at any time but only after confirmation

of your Mavros and after completion of 10 days lock-in period.

Click Here to Register

MMMREUNITEDGH link will issued to the participants from 0-48 hours after applying of the GH request

BONUS

Speed bonus:- 5% If sender complete his PH within 6 hours, 2% if completed between 6-24 hours

Referral bonus: 10% as direct referral bonus if a member refers a participant directly through his referral link. Inviting new members into the Community is your additional contribution to its development. But nobody force the members of the Community to invite new participant

GUIDER’S CRITERIA & BONUS

Guiders of MMM Reunited Community can create their own multi-level structures and get a bonus from each donation of every participant in their structures. This is a multi- level bonus, thus a guider can have his/her own leader whose rank is higher. Guider’s bonus depends on his level in the Community.

To achieve a guider position, there should be self PH commitment of minimum 200$ and refers directly 10 members with PH commitment of 100$ each (10% Primary verification link should be paid)

Auto upgradation to guider position once fulfill the above required criteria

Guider’s bonuses are credited in the same way as referral. Every time your participants deposit, referral and Guider’s bonuses will be updated in your PO and will be available for withdrawal after confirmation of help provided

Guider will get bonus as per below levels:

5% level 1

3% level 2

1% level 3

0.5% level 4

0.3% level 5

0.2% level 6- unlimited

Click Here to Register

MMMREUNITED

10. oyeyo

oyeyo Jackobian

40%
    Thanks I have received the alert. In spite of my inability to send the transaction hash code and uptil now I can't still find the hash code, u still acknowledge receipt of the transaction.
    Prezzy, u are the most sincere person I have meant online and I am grateful

Attached Files:

11. ojayy

ojayy Jackobian

15%
    $119 deal sealed

12. faustina

faustina Rookie!!!

20%
    smartsupporthelp.com is paying massively tonight

13. Tiscoronick

Tiscoronick Jackobian

90%
    Goldchest.org is a unique and a new platform yet to be launch, because of the current platforms scammers, Gold chest was build to protect and to prevent people from running from one platform to the other and also money from hanging because a lot of Nigerians had lost their money in searching for the right platform to join by runing from one place to another, many of us had already lost hope, faith and are very scared and we keep asking ourselves...WHICH PLATFORM IS IT RIGHT TO JOIN to end our financial constraint, but here is the Good News, Gold chest is here for us so No more runing, No more money hanging, No more scared and a Big NO to scammers because time has come for us to rest and make money as in the beginning not looses. Dont miss out and never give up. Visit www.goldchest.org now and start counting you chicks before they are harsh

14. Big Brown

Big Brown Jackobian

15%
    Prezzy likes this.
  15. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Admin

28%
    New deal sealed!
    Screenshot_20170320-153721.png-Central Bank Of Bitcoin | Sell Btc At Best Rates On The Internet

16. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Admin

28%
  17. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Admin

28%
    New $4 deal sealed!

18. Big Brown

Big Brown Jackobian

15%
    Thank you Prezzy for prompt payment.
    God bless you.

Prezzy likes this.
  19. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Admin

28%
    You too! Remain blessed

20. Mickeydude

Mickeydude Jackobian

40%
    Whenever i come to this bank and see people always happy with their transactions i just know that prezzy's bank is dah best bank in jackobian bank.. thumps up bruh, am yet to do a transaction here tho, but hey! at this rate i just cant wait.
    goodmorning @Prezzy, goodmorning jackobian.

Prezzy likes this.
  21. Florence olabisi

Florence olabisi Rookie!!!

60%
    Sent Transaction details :

Prezzy likes this.
  22. Florence olabisi

60%
    9970123e1f20335dde129ab250a5b1790e28fdfa3cb14ae63ce991e2de57336c . Agbaogun olabisi Florence 3095032200 first bank. 15 USD.

Prezzy likes this.
  23. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Admin

28%
    Lols, thanks buddy.
    You are always welcome to use our Bank and you'll leave smiling.

24. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Admin

28%
    $14.82 receive.. Processing your transaction buddy...

25. Ak47

Ak47 Jackobian

90%
    LAUNCHING !! LAUNCHING!!

4PM! 4PM!! 4PM!!!
    21-03-17

PH AND GH IN LESS THAN 6HRS
    THERE ARE TREASURES TO FIND IN HARBOUR.
    ♻ ♻ ♻
    PLEASE NOTE: ONCE YOU GH
    AUTO RE-PH

THATS WHAT KEEPS THE GROUP GOING

PH THIS AMOUNT

*5k get 10k*

PLEASE NOTE: ONCE YOU GH
    AUTO RE-PH

THATS WHAT KEEPS THE GROUP GOING.

PH ROOM

⏳ PEARL HARBOR ⌛

Tell a friend to tell a friend

This platform will close by 12am and reopen by 7am....

For sustainability and For Absolute Transparency..
    Allowing us to stand then test of time.

26. Prezzy

Prezzy GrandMaster Admin

28%
    Screenshot_20170321-140347.png-Central Bank Of Bitcoin | Sell Btc At Best Rates On The Internet
    Payment sent for $15

Please confirm it buddy

27. Florence olabisi

60%
    Thanks for I have received the alert

28. oyeyo

oyeyo Jackobian

40%
    Transaction hash code 40b655573efc119cf3201de94f86409b409e352ea9c3671d88b93f3338537f75
    Oyeboade Ayodele D
    Gtbank 0164187370
    $15

Prezzy likes this.
  29. GEOGAILED

GEOGAILED Jackobian

5%
    @Prezzy i have sent $9 bitcoin to your blockchaing for sale, my account details: George Adoyi Owoicho, 0011017504 Diamond Bank

30. GEOGAILED

GEOGAILED Jackobian

5%
    @prizzy i have sent $9 worth of bitcoin to your blochain acctt. here is my details: George Adoyi Owoicho 0011017504 Diamond bank.

Hello, Kindly use the Comment box below to reply to this thread and AVOID ABUSE OF THE BOX by Spamming.
Spamming will land you penalties without notifying you. Kindly click here to check the guidelines for what is considered Spamming - #prezzy