BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
  1. At long last! Jackobian Ads Info
    To Advertise Here, Call 07037238225
    Discover How Young Girl Earns 4.5% DAILY with Bitpetite Earning N4,725 DAILY = N140K/Month
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Jackobian is a Forum by Students, of Students for Everyone, as powered by Kinwap Vision, made possible by Nigerian Students!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. At long last! Jackobian Ads Info
    To Advertise Here, Call 07037238225
    HOW TO INVEST AND MAKE MONEY WITH BITCOIN AND CRYPTOS IN NIGERIA (CLICK HERE)
    Dismiss Notice

Ask Bulk Transfer Music From Galaxy S5 To Iphone?

Discussion in 'Phones' started by FireLitten, Jul 29, 2016.

1. FireLitten

FireLitten Rookie!!!

I have a lot of songs bought from Samsung store and part of them are ripped from CDs. Now I purchased an iPhone 6S and I am seeking an easy way to transfer the whole music library in batch. Hope someone can help on this.

2. Loading...

3. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    i get where you are coming from. there is no way to transfer from iPhone to samsung or the other way round but am sure there is a way to break through this barrier and it has to do with some apps.
    let me see if i can find some for you

2 people like this.
  4. FireLitten

FireLitten Rookie!!!

much appreciated @Prezzy.

One thing I forgot to mention. I used Move to iOS app but it refuses to transfer music. It only moved my contacts and text messages.

5. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    I was able to find this tutorial. You can read it up here or use the link below to check the source.
    If you need any more help, ask below. :)

The good news is that transferring data from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone really couldn't be more simple with the Samsung Galaxy to iPhone Transfer Tool. Moving all contacts, videos, music, ebooks, notes from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone with a few clicks!

But, first, download and install it by clicking the buttons below.

{filename}-Bulk Transfer Music From Galaxy S5 To Iphone? {filename}-Bulk Transfer Music From Galaxy S5 To Iphone?

The best way to Transfer Samsung Galaxy to iPhone 6
    Step 1: Launch Samsung Galaxy to iPhone Transfer tool, connect your devices to PC

After installing, run the Samsung Galaxy to iPhone 6 Transfer tool meanwhile connect your samsung galaxy smartphones and iPhone 6 to computer. Click Start button to make samsung galaxy data to iphone 6 transfer.

{filename}-Bulk Transfer Music From Galaxy S5 To Iphone?
    The software will show all your files in the window. Please note that the source phone is on the left and the target phone is on the right. So if you would like to transfer from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Phones, such as from iPhone 5 to Samsung Galaxy S6, just simply click the Flip button to change positions of Android phone and iPhone.

Step 2: Select Contacts to Transfer

Check items you would like to transfer from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone 6. If you would like to sync contacts from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone 6 only, just check the Contact item.

Step 3: Start transfer files from Samsung Galaxy to iPhone 6 Transfer.

Hit the Start Copy button. A dialog comes out both showing the files’ names and a progress bar, please do not disconnect neither your iPhone nor Samsung Galaxy phones while transferring, or the transfer will stop.

Supported Samsung Galaxy to iPhone Transfer
    Samsung
    Galaxy S6/S6 Edge/S5/S4/S3/S2, Galaxy Note 1/2/3/4/Edge, Galxy S4/S3 mini, Galaxy S Duos, Galaxy Grand, Galaxy Ace, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Tap, Galaxy Rugby, Galaxy Fame, and more samsung smartphones.

Apple
    iPhone 6S/6S Plus, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS, iPad, iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPod Touch etc.
    Support iOS 9.

As you can see, you can transfer your precious data with 3 simple steps. That is, connect, select and transfer. Clearly and easily operated, isn’t it? Why not have a try, you can easily move your Samsung Galaxy to your iPhone. Download it and have it a try on your own.

Credit goes to syncios

6. Dissducky

Dissducky Rookie!!!

Since you have an Android phone, it will be easy. Just plug the USB cable from your phone into your computer. Now create a music folder on your PC where you would like to copy the music to. Now open the music folder on your Android phone, or whatever folder your music is stored on and click copy all. Now copy the music to the folder on your PC. Once done, just go to iTunes and click the file tab at the top left of the screen. Then click add folder and find your folder on the PC. One you do, just click it to add to iTunes, then sync to your iPhone. Voila! You're done!

Another way is try Mobile transfer program to directly transfer music from Galaxy S5 to iPhone without iTunes.

More: http://www.mobiledic.com/android-topic/transfer-data-from-android-to-iphone.html

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2016
    4 people like this.
  7. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    nice one ducky:rolleyes:

8. Greatman

Greatman Leader Mod

Featured Threads:
    Nice one

9. FireLitten

FireLitten Rookie!!!

Thanks. One problem is that some of the music can't be played on iPhone.

2 people like this.
  10. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
    First of all, am glad you came back here to thank me :p. Another way to do so is to like my post!
    Means quite some cool stuff to me...

By the way, am not surprised that some of the songs can't be played on your new phone.
    It's generally because of their nature[extension].

It may be worth your time (depending on the number of songs that can't play) to source out some iPhone apps that can help you to convert songs from one type to another.

Need help with that? :rolleyes:

11. Tudor

Tudor Well Known Mod

Nyce

2 people like this.
  12. Renal

Renal Rookie!!!

I think a phone or mobile transfer program can help you, I use that to transfer text messages, contacts, photos and other media files between my iPhone6 and HTC one M8, so you can also give it a try.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2016
    3 people like this.
  13. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Featured Threads:
  14. emichang

emichang Rookie!!!

To transfer contents from samsung to iphone , you can use a mobile transfer app to help, it could transfer everything between phones, you should connect iphone and samsung to computer at the same time and you need to make sure the Samsung in the source position while the iPhone is displayed in the destination position.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2016
  15. Erikkl

Erikkl Rookie!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2016
  16. Qeekay

Qeekay Rookie!!!

Using Samsung transfer tool to help transfer data from android to iPhone. So make sure you connect samsung ,iphone on computer . Then you can transfer music between samsung and iphone .

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2016
  17. shiluoshazhou

shiluoshazhou Rookie!!!

Maybe you can try the mobile transfer program to bulk transfer music from Samsung galaxy s5 to iPhone 6s, which is able to directly transfer files between two phones at ease, no matter they are of the same operating systems or different!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2016
  18. Dwaaty

Dwaaty Jackobian

Here is a one-click data transfer tool coming for your help. It's named Coolmuster Phone Transfer. It gives you an effective way to transfer music from Samsung to iPhone just in one click. Not only transfer data between Samsung and iPhone. It also can transfer contacts, SMS, photos, music, videos and apps to computer, or transfer between phone to phone or to Android, Symbian and iOS.

19. Likerypton

Likerypton Rookie!!!

If you want to set the music from your Samsung store as your iPone ringtone, there is a tutorial for you to convert mp3 to m4r for it!

20. jessica0202_ins

jessica0202_ins Rookie!!!

I think you can search online to find professional tools to help you transfer musics from samsung to iPhone quickly.

21. Manaserty

Manaserty Rookie!!!

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017