BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
  1. Dismiss Notice
  2. True we can't do it only, but with your efforts Jackobians we definitely can Yeah, let's all get involved
    Dismiss Notice

Just In Btc Investment: My Earnings From Cashpool Pro (30 Bitcoin + Photo)

Discussion in 'Cryptocurrency News (HAPPENING!)' started by Donjaz123, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Donjaz123

Donjaz123 Jackobian

If you are so much engrossed into making money, you may have come across a lot of investment programs.
    One thing is finding the best investment programs out there free of scams

What if i tell you there is currently an investment program running, that you can use to both advertise your business or products and also earn doing it.
    I do not need to talk much here...
    Someone introduced me to this site, and though i have only made 1.2 bitcoin, and withdrawn 0.7, my referrer has made over 25 bitcoins and has withdrawn about 10.
    Mind you 1 bitcoin goes for about 900,000 naira plus.

Process of registration
    1. Click on the link below to register to cashpoolpro
    Cashpoolpro - Build your net Worth

2. Click on register at the top right corner of the page
    3. Fill in your registration details, and type in the captcha as security code
    4. Verify your registration from your mail
    5. You may want to consider investing 0.030 bitcoin now, before the price of bitcoin rises
    6. You get paid 0.03 bitcoins for each referral...thats about $30 per referral..
    7. You also get cycled a particular amount of bitcoin each month

contact me for more info and if interested

For interested individuals , seeking more info contact me on whatsapp 09035867502

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
    Prezzy likes this.
  2. Loading...