BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)

grn

Boostpal Earn Money By Watching Short Video

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Abiola jeremiah, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Abiola jeremiah

Abiola jeremiah Upcoming

Greetings
    just want to use this opportunity to introduce to you an online business you will never regret joining

*Its about watching videos online and get paid.*

Registration is free but you need to upgrade before you can watch more video ads and earn more.

3. *How Many Videos Can I Watch Daily*

You can watch as many videos as you wish in a day but the maximum number of videos we will pay you depends on your account type as shown on the list below:

Free Account - 2 Paid videos a day (you earn N288) it expires in 15days.

Premium Beginner - 4 Paid Videos Daily (you earn N576 daily)
    Expires in 180 days (6months)
    Upgrade is N10,830.61

Premium Expert - 10 Paid Videos Daily (You earn N1,440)
    Upgrade is N25,993.46

Premium Pro - 22 Videos Daily (you earn N3168)
    Upgrade is N57,763.25
    Expires in 180days (6months)

Platinum plus - 39 videos
    (You earn N5616)
    Upgrade is N101,085.68
    {filename}-Boostpal Earn Money By Watching Short Video
    4. How Long Do the Videos Take?

Paid video impressions(PVI’s) are quick. On average, Paid-Video-Impressions(PVI’s) typically take around 30seconds-3 minutes each, but we only pay you if you have watched a video for a minimum of 30 seconds. That is what we count as the minimum amount of time to create a video impression on our platform. The rate in which you can complete Paid-Video-Impressions(PVI’s) makes them one of the best ways to make money online.

Paid-Video-Impressions(PVI’s) are also great to do while you wait. If you’ve got 15-20 minutes, open Boostpal on your computer, smartphone, or tablet and make money in your spare time. Now you can get paid for your time while you wait for your flight, in the doctor’s office, or during commercial breaks.
    {filename}-Boostpal Earn Money By Watching Short Video

NB: choose your favorite videos and watch each for a minimum of 30 seconds while you earn.

Withdrawals are made only on Tuesday's and Friday's.

Decide
    Commit
    And
    Succeed ✍

Enter this link and join
    BoostPal | Welcome To The New Era Of Video Monetization

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
  2. Loading...