BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy)
  1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Jackobian is a Forum by Students, of Students for Everyone, as powered by Kinwap Vision, made possible by Nigerian Students!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Bitcoin Payperclick Advertising

Discussion in 'Altcoins' started by Emma24, Sep 13, 2017.

Moderators: Emma24, philipj
  1. Emma24

Emma24 Active Crypto Guardian

Featured Threads:
    {filename}-Bitcoin Payperclick Advertising Earn bitcoin By Viewing Ads or PTC
    Things to Remember Before Start

• You need a Bitcoin wallet in order to get started .You can choose a wallet with meet your requirements . Top 5 Bitcoin Wallet to Start Earning Bitcoin
    • To Earn bitcoin you should register with all PTC Sites in order to Maximize Your earning chances
    • Below mentioned PTC Sites will Directly pay into your faucets box for each ad click so there will be no chance for scamming
    • and remember once you create your account on these PTC sites your faucet box will automatically be created
    Here We list some of the most Popular Faucet websites for earn bitcoin for free

If you have any query regarding these sites contact me through my email or comment blow this post i will definitely Reply as soon as possible

Btcclicks.com
    Pay per click rate is upto 0.00728 mBTC . Minimum Payout is about 0.10 mBTC . There referral Click Program Pays up to 200% and have up to 30 ads per day.

Bitsforclicks.com
    Pay per click rate is upto 0.007 mBTC . Minimum Payout is about 0.15 mBTC . There referral Click Program Pays up to 20% and have up to 30 ads per day.

Bitptc.com
    Pay per click rate is upto 0.003 mBTC . instant payouts . There referral Click Program Pays up to 50% and have up to 100 ads per day.

Ads4btc.com
    Pay per click rate is upto 0.006 mBTC . Minimum Payout is about 0.001 BTC . There referral Click Program Pays up to 10% and have up to 20 ads per day.

Btcvic.com
    Pay per click rate is upto 0.002 mBTC . Minimum Payout is about 0.0015 BTC . There referral Click Program Pays up to 50% and have up to 20 ads per day.

Coinadder.com
    Pay per click rate is upto 0.0005 mBTC . Minimum Payout is about 0.075 mBTC . There referral Click Program Pays up to 10% and have up to 50 ads per day.

Fitcoinaliens.com
    Pay per click rate is upto 0.2 mBTC/ 5mints . Minimum Payout is about 0.0002 BTC . There referral Click Program Pays up to 25% and have unlimited ads per day.

You can also try BitTeaser - Blockchain Advertising Network. Earn through PPC with Banners & Teasers
    {filename}-Bitcoin Payperclick Advertising

So my dear readers:
    If you like to know more or earn more on steemit join our group of geeks on watapp
    STEEMNAIRA FAQ UNIT
    You can also follow me on https://steemit.com/@iron-rode

Prezzy likes this.
  2. Loading...