BUY/SELL BTC Click here To Buy Bitcoins || Click Here to Sell Bitcoins Or call 07037238225 (@prezzy) OR 08066458772 (@Zee)
1mth

Bitcoin Mining Update: How Much Can 1th/s Hashpower Earn For You?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Investments | Discussions' started by Prezzy, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

Are you wondering what it's like mining bitcoins in terms of how profitable the business venture/investment is presently?
    I have something here for you.
    meanwhile, you should check: How To Start Bitcoin Mining In Nigeria & Make Money

I think that we all know that Bitcoin mining is profitable. The question is how profitable is it?
    I will be using data from Hashflare to talk briefly about this.

How much will 1TH/s make for you?

upload_2018-4-19_11-39-12.png-Bitcoin Mining Update: How Much Can 1th/s Hashpower Earn For You?

from the picture above, which many of us that mines with hashflare will recognize signifies that Bitcoin mining with hashflare right now will fetch about 0.00007BTC for every TH/S.

Note:
    That does not account for the maintenance fees which will still be deducted from it before your real profit is credited.

Is this the Universal profit i.e profits that can be realised with other companies as well?
    I don't think there is much difference but i will need to confirm first before i can rule anything on that.

Profits is dynamic with Mining
    If you have been mining for a while, am sure you know this. Generally, when Bitcoin is riising, mining becomes even more profitable. and vice versa.

Future Updates
    I will also be posting updates on how much 1TH/s will be able to earn for you using data from hashflare mining and other reliable sources.

tell me.. are you still bullish on mining???

Greatman likes this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Bitcoin Mining Update Forum Date
    Promising Hashing24 Promises Lifetime Bitcoin Mining Contracts Soon! Bitcoin Investments | Discussions May 17, 2018
    Crypto News Bitcoin Mining, Easy Platform And Best Ever. Bitcoin Investments | Discussions May 5, 2018
    Free Google Bitcoin Mining Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Mar 20, 2018
    Buzz Mining Bitcoins For Free With Your Pc Using Cumputer Miner By Phyzyprogrammer Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Mar 4, 2018
    Buzz Mining Bitcoins With Your Pc Cpu Or Gpu Using Winminer By Phyzyprogrammer Bitcoin Investments | Discussions Mar 4, 2018

3. gbolahan

gbolahan GBOLAHAN Crypto Guardian

I think am beginning to like staking than mining now

Barnabias and Prezzy like this.
  4. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

for real?

please enlighten us bro

gbolahan likes this.
  5. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

which coin is cool to stake now?

6. gbolahan

Most of those staking coins are high in price now so,we just need to stay close for new one and invest at Early stage

Tbossofficial likes this.
  7. Adigun

Adigun Active

Am lost on this mining things, i just register on hashflare and i have 0.0000000056 BTC, pls how does the minig works so my bitcoin can grow fast?

gbolahan likes this.
  8. SIC

SIC Active

When is that thread happening?!

9. gbolahan

Buy more hashrate but i dont think it is advisable to invest in hashflare right now

10. SIC

SIC Active

P.S
    Hashing24 IS NOT PROFITABLE!

Especially for a new User, buy contracts at those auction that should be ok.

Beware

Then before you give away your valuable crypto's please ensure to use a mining calc in other to know what your returns will be.

You Have Been Warned !!!!

You can still manage Register | HashFlare as a new user

There are also some great mining companies here: Compare Bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrency cloud contracts, mining equipment, mining companies and mining pools | CryptoCompare.com

ensure you read the reviews CAREFULLY!

gbolahan likes this.
  11. SIC

SIC Active

Samole.JPG-Bitcoin Mining Update: How Much Can 1th/s Hashpower Earn For You? Sample.JPG-Bitcoin Mining Update: How Much Can 1th/s Hashpower Earn For You? Sample1.JPG-Bitcoin Mining Update: How Much Can 1th/s Hashpower Earn For You? See For Yourselves

gbolahan likes this.
  12. gbolahan

13. Prezzy

Prezzy Leader Protector

1. Prezzy
  2. Adigun
  3. Giovy Rodriguez
  4. Prezzy
  5. Prezzy
HashFlare